- Take a look at the major differences between HDFC Regalia and Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card.
- Compare their features and benefits before applying for them.
- Check the Annual Fee and Renewal Fee of these cards to get a better picture.
HDFC Bank and American Express Bank offer a lot of credit cards to individuals but it becomes really difficult for an individual to choose one card among them. Some people are confused between HDFC Regalia and Amex Platinum Reserve cards. But once you compare these credit cards then it would become easy for you to make a one-sided call. Therefore, in this article, you can see the major difference between HDFC Regalia Credit Card vs Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card and can make a final choice. We have compared their features, benefits, fees, and charges in this article so that you can understand the difference between these exclusive cards.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of HDFC Regalia and Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||- Get a Complimentary Membership of Zomato Gold.|
- Enjoy a Free Dish at the partnered restaurants of HDFC on every visit.
- Go to the Gold Drink Partnered restaurants and enjoy up to 2 Drinks for free.
- In order to enjoy the above offers, you need to spend ₹75000 within 30 days of card issuance.
|You will get a Welcome Bonus of 11000 Membership Reward Points on this Credit Card.|
|Reward Points and Cashback||- Earn 4 Reward Points on every expenditure of ₹150.|
- Buy accessories and various other products using the reward points.
|- On Spending ₹50 you will earn 1 membership reward point except on Fuel, Insurance, EMI Conversion, and Utility Transactions.|
- You have the option to redeem your Amex Credit Card reward points over 500 options that include travel, dining, accessories, and many more.
|Airport Lounge Access||- Enjoy 12 visits to the airport lounges through this credit card.|
- Get 6 complimentary visits to the airport lounges under the Priority Pass Program.
|Enjoy Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounges under the Priority Pass Program with an annual fee of $99.|
|Milestone Benefits||- Spend ₹5 Lacs in a year and earn 1000 Reward Points.|
- Reach the spending Limit of ₹8 Lacs and earn 5000 reward points.
|There are no milestone benefits available on this credit card.|
|Other Benefits||- You will get an Air Accident death cover of ₹1 Crore in the HDFC Credit Card.|
- Overseas Hospitalisation Cover of up to ₹15 Lacs in case of emergency.
- Insurance of Credit Liability of up to ₹9 Lacs
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Discount of 1% at all the refilling stations.
|Enjoy Great Privileges at Taj SeleQtions, Vivanta Hotels, Preferred Hotels, and Resorts.|
Comparison of Fees of HDFC Regalia Credit Card and Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card
|Fees and Charges||HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹2500 + Applicable Taxes||₹5000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||₹2500 + Applicable Taxes||₹10000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Waving Off Criteria||Spend ₹3 Lacs in a Year to waive off the joining fees.||There is no Waiving Off Criteria|
|Finance Charges||3.49% per month||3.50% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500||3.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹250|
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||- 60 for Salaried Professionals|
- 65 for Self-Employed Individuals
|Minimum Salary||₹1.2 Lacs or Above Per Month||₹6 Lacs or Above Per Annum|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
Now, it must have been clear from the above comparison of HDFC Regalia Credit Card vs Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card which card would be better for you. Both of these credit cards are unique in their own way and you can apply for them online. You must first analyze your needs for the card then only you must apply for it. So, the final choice will be yours as per the requirements.