- Check the process of logging into the SBI Credit Card Portal for the first time.
- Know the advantages of managing your credit card through the SBI Cards Portal.
- Go through various tasks that you can manage through this online portal.
The State Bank of India is one of the famous banks in India that has millions of customers. On the other hand, this bank offers a lot of services to its customers like loans, current accounts, saving accounts, and credit cards. There are many individuals in India who use the SBI Credit Card and they save a lot of extra bucks with the offer available on them. But if you want to take a look at the credit card transactions then you will have to make an SBI Credit Card Login. The credit card login will help you to keep an eye on all the transactions you have done with the SBI Credit Card. So let’s see the steps to log in to the SBI credit Card portal.
Process of Logging into the SBI Credit Card Account
You can follow the steps given below to make a login and if in case you haven’t registered on the SBI Cards then you must follow the below procedure:-
- Open the Official website of SBI Card on your PC, Laptop, or mobile.
- Then click on the Register Now link present at the top-right corner of the page.
- The Register Page will appear in front of you where you will have to register your new SBI credit card.
- Enter your 16 Digit SBI credit card number and the CVV Number present on the backside of the card.
- Provide your Date of Birth and then click on the Proceed Button below.
- Now you can see your Registered Email ID and the Mobile Number that you have registered at the time of applying for the card.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. If in case you don’t receive an OTP then you can click on the Resent OTP button.
- Once you receive the OTP, you must enter it in the box and then click on the Proceed Button.
- Now you must create a New User ID and a New Password.
- Confirm the password and make sure that your password should have an alphanumeric combination.
- Once you have a User ID and a password then you can easily make an SBI Credit Card Login.
- Enter the User ID and Password on the Login Page and the website will send an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and you will be successfully logged in.
Information Appears After SBI Card Login
- Current Outstanding Amount
- Total Amount
- Unbilled Amount
- Last Payment Made
- Total Amount
- Date of Payment
- Credit Limit
- Total Credit Limit
- Available Credit Limit
- Cash Limit
- Total Cash Limit
- Available Cash Limit
Manage Following Details with SBI Credit Card Login
- Download Card Statements
- See the Unbilled Transactions
- See the Transaction History
- View Payment History
- Check all the Add-on Card Details
- Use Spend Analyzer
- Submit KYC Documents
- Make a Card Upgrade
- Track Booked Offers
- Apply for Payment Moratorium
- Report a Lost/Stolen SBI Credit Card
- Make a Request for a Duplicate Statement
- Activate your Card
- Track Service Request
- Opt for an e-statement
- International Number Update
- See the Card Dispatch Status
- OTP for IVR or Moto
- Check all the disputed transaction
- Track your disputed transactions
- Manage your Credit Card Usage
Frequently Asked Question
1. Is there a minimum salary requirement to apply for an SBI credit card?
Yes, every SBI credit card has a different salary requirement. The more premium a credit card is, the more would be the salary requirement. SBI never mentioned its specific salary requirement for a credit card on its website.
2. What is the process to access SBI online?
The candidate can access his SBI account online with the login credentials provided by the bank after completing the internet banking registration at the specific bank branch where that candidate has his account. Once you login, there is an easy initialization process.
3. Why are the usernames and passwords generally cryptic?
Generally, the usernames and passwords are system generated therefore, SBI has no control over that process. However, it is mandatory to change your password when you login to the online SBI portal for the first time.
4. Can I change my username and password sent by the bank?
Yes, it is mandatory to change your username and password when you access Online SBI for the first time. After that you can only change your password while your username remains the same.
5. What to do in case you forget your SBI net banking login ID or password?
In case you forgot your Login ID or password, you can press on the “Forgot User ID/ Password” option at the online SBI credit card portal. After entering your credit card number, birth date and CVV you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and email ID. Enter the received OTP to reset your password and login to your online SBI credit card account.
6. Is it safe to use SBI credit card net banking service?
Yes, SBI net banking service is absolutely safe to use and you can even make payments against your SBI credit card.
7. How can I check my SBI credit card bill?
Login to the SBI app using your ID and password. After logging in, you will see your credit card’s account summary. This will include your credit limit, outstanding balance, details of previous payment and cash limit.
8. How can I use net banking with my SBI credit card?
Once you have registered yourself for the Internet Banking service, you can easily use net banking service by simply logging in to the SBI website.
9. How long does it take for SBI online payments to reflect in my account?
The payment is generally reflected immediately on your SBI credit card account.
10. Is there any balance transfer feature on the SBI credit cards?
Yes, SBI generally approves your balance transfer request. You can easily transfer your existing balance from any other bank to an SBI card.