The State Bank of India and ICICI Bank have always impressed their customers with their credit cards. Not only they give a high credit limit on the card but also the card possesses a lot of exclusive offers. But some individuals are confused between these two cards and they can figure out the difference between SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card vs Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card. So, in this article, you can compare the features and benefits of these cards and find the exact differences between their offers. You must also compare the fees of these cards in order to get a better picture of both of them.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of SBI SimplyCLICK and Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card||Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||Get an Amazon Gift E-Voucher of ₹500 as a welcome bonus at the time of joining.||There are no welcome offers available on this credit card.|
|Cashback Offer and Reward Points||- Get 10X Reward Points on the transactions made on Amazon, Zoomcar, BookMyShow, Lenskart, Cleartrip, and Urban Clap.|
- Earn 5X reward points on every other online spend through this credit card.
- Get an e-voucher of ₹2000 on spending ₹1 lac in a year.
- Earn an additional e-voucher of ₹2000 on reaching the expenditure limit of ₹2 Lacs in a year.
|- Get a Cashback of 5% on Amazon if you are a prime member of Amazon.|
- Enjoy 3% Cashback on Amazon through this card if you are a non-prime member.
- Get 2% Cashback by using this card on Amazon Pay at 100+ partnered merchants of Amazon.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 1% on all other categories like shopping, insurance, dining, and holidays.
|Dining Offers||Multiply your reward points 10 times on Food Panda through the SBI Simply Click Credit Card.||You can save up to 15% on dining at over 2500 restaurants across India under the Culinary Treat Program through this credit card.|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% between the transaction range of ₹300 to ₹4000.||Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% at all the refilling stations.|
Comparison of Fees and Other Charges of these Cards
|Fees and Charges||SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card||Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹499 (one-time)||NIL|
|Renewal Fees||₹499 (per annum)||NIL|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹1 Lac and above and the renewal fees will be reversed||NIL|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.35% per month||3.5% to 3.8% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹300|
|Late Payment Charges||- NIL for the amount of up to ₹500.|
- ₹400 for the amount between ₹500 to ₹1000.
- ₹750 for the amount between ₹1001 to ₹10000.
- ₹950 for the amount between ₹10001 to ₹25000.
- ₹1100 for the amount between ₹25001 to ₹50000.
- ₹1300 for the amount of above ₹50000.
|- NIL for the amount of less than ₹100.|
- ₹100 for the amount between ₹100 to ₹500.
- ₹500 for the amount between ₹501 to ₹10000.
- ₹750 for the amount of above ₹10000.
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card||Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||60 Years|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
You have seen all the major differences between SBI Simply Click Credit Card vs Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card and now you can choose any card as per your choice. SBI SimplyCLICK card has offers the same offers as Amazon Pay Card on Amazon but it has some other offers as well that can be useful for you. But on the other hand, the ICICI Amazon Pay Card doesn’t have an annual or renewal fee. Therefore both the credit cards are unique in their own way and you will have to decide the best card for your monthly expenses after knowing the major differences.