IndusInd Bank Credit Card with best of reward points and lounge access offers right here
Pick your favourite IndusInd credit card & apply online
IndusInd Bank is one of the popular banks of India that offers various services to its customers including the services like a savings account, loans, credit cards, and many more. But here we will discuss the IndusInd Bank Credit Cards because there are multiple cards with different features and benefits. Every credit card has its importance and you can apply for it online as per your needs. You can go through the features and benefits of all the cards and see whether you are eligible to apply for them or not. There are shopping credit cards, traveling credit cards, luxurious credit cards, and many others that are offered by the IndusInd Bank. Therefore, you must go through all the credit cards offered by IndusInd bank before choosing a card.
Types of Credit Cards Offered by the IndusInd Bank
In the table given below, you can go through all the credit cards that are offered by the IndusInd bank and check their annual and renewal fees.
|Indulge Credit Card||As Per Bank Norm|
|Pinnacle Credit Card Card||Annual Fee- ₹12,999|
|Signature Credit Card||As per Bank Norm|
|Iconia Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹3500|
|Platinum Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹3000|
|Platinum Select Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹999|
|Platinum Aura Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹500|
|Intermiles Voyage Visa Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹10,000|
|Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹500|
|Legend Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹9999|
|Duo Card||Annual Fee - ₹249|
|Pay Back Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹249|
|Nexxt Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹3499|
|Celesta Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹50,000|
Renewal Fee - ₹5000
|Pioneer Legacy Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹45000|
|Pioneer Heritage Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹90000|
|Crest Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹100000|
Renewal Fee - ₹10000
|Club Vistara Explorer Credit Card||Annual Fee - ₹40000|
Features and Benefits of IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
You have seen the fees of all the exclusive credit cards and now you can explore their features and benefits. Every credit card has unique features that will give you a good experience, therefore; you must explore the privileges available on all the IndusInd Bank Credit Cards.
Indulge Credit Card
This credit card will give you a luxurious experience and you can earn thousands of reward points through it. This card also comes with a pure 22K gold inlay and is best for a luxurious lifestyle.
- You will get a 22K Gold inlay on this credit card.
- There is an EMV Chip and PIN card that gives you more security.
- There is no pre-set credit limit on this card.
- On spending, every INR 100 spent you will earn 1.5 reward points
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all petrol pumps across India.
- Get exclusive movie offers from BookMyShow.
- Enjoy a credit-free period of up to 50 days
- Buy a movie ticket worth INR 200 and get another one free.
- Enjoy access at more than 600 airport lounges across the globe with a complimentary priority pass.
Pinnacle World Credit Card
You can earn thousands of reward points using this credit card and redeem them at your convenience by buying various vouchers and other products.
- Enjoy a Credit free period of up to 50 days on this IndusInd Credit Card.
- Get 2.5 reward points on spending every INR 100 on online transactions.
- Enjoy 1 Reward Point per INR 100 spent at the Point of Sale terminals.
- Enjoy golf games and lessons at leading clubs through this card.
- Get up to 3 discounts on movie tickets in a month.
- Purchase a movie ticket worth INR 200 and get another free.
- Enjoy 1 complimentary access to any of the participating International Lounges within India and abroad per quarter.
- Get a special concierge service on this credit card.
- Enjoy waiver on the fuel surcharge at petrol pumps across India.
Signature Visa Credit Card
If you enjoy dining, traveling, and golf games then you can apply for this card because it has all these benefits.
- Earn 1.5 reward points on spending INR 100 from this credit card.
- Enjoy a stay at The Oberoi hotels and get the best deals.
- Complimentary golf games and golf lessons on this credit card.
- Get an air accident cover of up to INR 25 Lakhs on this card.
- Enjoy buying one get one free offer on movie tickets and you can enjoy this deal thrice a month.
- Enjoy the cover of lost baggage, delayed baggage, lost ticket, and loss of passport on this card.
- A fuel surcharge waive of 1% on this IndusInd Credit Card.
Iconia Credit Card
This credit card has reward point benefits and you can double your reward points through it. You can also enjoy golf lessons for free through this card.
- Enjoy 2 Reward Points every weekend on spending INR 100.
- Earn 1.5 Reward Points on all other days on spending INR 100.
- Get a Priority Pass Membership on this Credit Card.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of INR 2400 annually.
- Enjoy a Complimentary movie ticket for up to INR 4800 in a year.
- Get complimentary access to the lounges under the priority pass program.
- Enjoy concierge service to assist with hotel reservations, flight booking, and many other lifestyle requirements.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver at the refilling stations across India.
Platinum Credit Card
This card has a lot of offers that earn reward points and all these points are redeemable at the reward points redemption website of the IndusInd Bank.
- Enjoy an exclusive membership benefit on this credit card.
- Enjoy up to 50% off at over 800 hotels and restaurants.
- Get up to 50% off on dining across the Asia Pacific and 15% off drinks in Asia.
- Get a Silver membership status in Le Club Accor Hotels.
- Enjoy free access to the airport lounges in India under the MasterCard program.
- 1 complimentary lounge visit per quarter on the primary card.
- Enjoy 1.5 reward points on every spend of INR 150.
Platinum Select Credit Card
You will get entertainment offers on this credit card and can earn thousands of reward points through it.
- Enjoy a credit-free period of up to 50 days on this credit card.
- Spend INR 150 from your card and earn 1 reward point.
- Enjoy exciting offers on dining and avail up to 50% off on hotel bills.
- Enjoy great discounts on dining across the Asia Pacific.
- Buy 1 movie ticket worth INR 200 and get another free.
- Get 1 complimentary lounge access per quarter at the airport lounges.
- Enjoy a Silver membership at Le Club Accor Hotels.
Platinum Aura Credit Card
This credit card will give you lifestyle benefits and you can earn reward points through it. It is best to enhance your lifestyle.
- Get amazing travel offers on this credit card.
- Buy one movie ticket from this card and get another free and you can get up to 3 free movie tickets in a month.
- Get Access to more than 600 lounges across the globe under the priority pass program.
- Have 24-hour concierge service for assistance in hotel reservation, flight booking, sports, and entertainment booking.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on fuel surcharges.
- Have a complimentary Personal Air Accident insurance cover of up to INR 25 lacs on this IndusInd Bank Credit Card.
Intermiles Voyage Visa Credit Card
You will get the intermiles membership on this IndusInd Bank credit card including many other benefits.
- Get 2000 intermiles as a welcome bonus on this card.
- Enjoy 2X Inter Miles on flights and Amazon spend via the official website of intermiles.
- Get 2.5X bonus intermiles and a 5% discount on Etihad Airways Tickets booked via intermiles official website.
- Get 3 Reward Points every weekend on spending INR 100.
- Enjoy 2 Reward Points on all other days on spending INR 100.
- Get complimentary golf games and golf lessons on this credit card.
- Get the Priority Pass membership on this credit card.
- Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on this credit card.
- Get Concierge Service and enhance your lifestyle.
Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
You must explore the world of reward points through this card because it allows you to earn thousands of reward points and all of them are easily redeemable.
- Multiply your Reward points 4 times on the selected merchant categories by spending INR 150.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of up to INR 2400 in a year.
- Enjoy 4 Reward Points on spending INR 100 on grocery shopping.
- Earn 2.5 reward points on spending INR 100 on mobile bills and electricity bills from this credit card.
- Get 1.5 reward points per INR 100 spent on the insurance premiums and medical bills.
- Enjoy 0.5 Reward Points on every INR 100 spent on all the other categories.
- Enjoy a complimentary priority pass membership and get access to over 600 VIP airport lounges.
- Have a based on travel insurance covered on this credit card.
- Get Concierge services such as pre-trip assistance, hotel reservation, flight booking, sports, and entertainment booking.
Legend Credit Card
This credit card allows you to earn bonus reward points whenever you reach a certain spending limit in a year.
- Enjoy 1 Reward Point per INR 100 on weekdays.
- Enjoy 2 Reward Points per INR 100 on Weekends
- Spend INR 600000 in a year and earn 4000 bonus reward points.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to INR 2400 in a year.
- Enjoy complimentary movie tickets worth INR 7200 in a year.
- Get complimentary golf lessons through this card.
- Have a sum assured of up to INR 100000 on various travel losses.
This credit card comes with two magnetic strips and EMV Chips. You can make hassle-free payments using this credit card and earn reward points on them.
- Get up to INR 3000 off on the movie tickets in a year through this credit card.
- Get a 2% cross mark-up fee on this card
- Earn 1 reward point on spending every INR 150.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on this credit card between the transactions of INR 400 to INR 4000.
- Have the insurance cover for lost baggage, delayed baggage, lost ticket, and loss of passport on this card.
Pay Back Credit Card
You can earn points faster on this card in comparison with other cards. If you know to redeem the reward points at the right place then you have the opportunity to earn thousands of reward points.
- Get 1000 Payback points as the welcome gift on this credit card after paying the joining fee
- Enjoy a discount of up to 10% at Big Bazaar, Central, e-Zone, FBB, and Brand Factory.
- You will also get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all the refilling stations.
- Earn 5 Payback Points per INR 100 on groceries and shopping.
- Get 5 Payback Points per INR 100 on dining.
- Enjoy 20 Payback Points per INR 100 on booking movie tickets
- Earn 2 Payback Points per INR 100 on all other spendings.
Nexxt Credit Card
The Nexxt Credit Card has the option to convert your transactions into EMIs and you can make payments from it easily at the POS terminals.
- On spending INR 150 from this card, you will earn 1 Reward Point.
- Get an e-voucher of EazyDiner as a welcome gift on this card.
- Have various insurance covers on this card while you are traveling like loss of baggage cover, loss of passport cover, loss of ticker cover, and many others
- Make a contactless payment from this credit card to save time.
- Enjoy free movie tickets twice a month on this card.
- Get a fuel surcharge discount of 1% at the refilling stations.
Celesta Credit Card
You can enjoy reward points on this credit card and redeem them wherever you want to redeem them.
- Enjoy unlimited access to the domestic airport lounges through this credit card.
- Enjoy up to INR 3000 off on the total bill amount at the selected restaurants.
- Get 20% off on Movie Tickets and enjoy buying one get a free offer on BookMyShow.
- Get 3 free golf lessons and 3 free gold games in a month.
- Earn 3 reward points per INR 100 on international transactions.
- Earn 1 reward point per INR 100 on domestic transactions.
Pioneer Legacy Credit Card
This credit card has the option to earn reward points faster than other cards and has multiple options to redeem the earned reward points.
- Get 2 Reward Points every weekend per INR 100.
- Enjoy 1.5 Reward Points on all other days per INR 100.
- Enjoy 1 Complimentary access to the domestic airport lounges per quarter.
- Get 2 Complimentary accesses to the international airport lounges per quarter.
- Enjoy complimentary gold games through this credit card.
- Enjoy great deals on BookMyShow and enjoy discounts on movie tickets.
Pioneer Heritage Credit Card
You can have luxurious benefits on this IndusInd Bank Credit Card. There are many other privileges that you will get on this credit card.
- Earn 2.5 reward points per INR 100 on international transactions.
- Get 1 reward point per INR 100 on domestic transactions.
- Enjoy a comprehensive golf program on this IndusInd Bank Credit Card.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver at the refilling stations from this card.
- Enjoy all the MasterCard benefits that are available on their credit cards.
Crest Credit Card
You can have a refined experience through this credit card. It allows you to enhance your lifestyle in which you will get the comprehensive gold program.
- Spend INR 100 and earn 1 reward point on the domestic transactions.
- Spend INR 100 and earn 2.5 reward points on the international transactions.
- Enjoy complimentary golf lessons and complimentary golf games on this card.
- Enjoy fuel surcharge discounts at petrol pumps across India.
- Have the Mastercard World Elite benefits by using this card.
Club Vistara Explorer Credit Card
This card will give you different vouchers on achieving a certain spending limit and on the other hand, you will get a Zero Foreign Markup fee on this card.
- The mark up fee on this credit card is zero.
- Earn 8 Club Vistara Points on spending INR 200 on Vistara App and Website.
- On spending every INR 200 on travel, you will earn 6 Club Vistara Points.
- Earn 2 CV Points per INR 200 on all other spends.
- Enjoy the Vouchers of EazyDiner as a welcome gift.
- Get the business class tickets for free after achieving the spending milestone.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on this credit card.
Eligibility Criteria, Document Required, and Other Details of the Card
There are also some other details that are related to the IndusInd Bank Credit Card like whether you are eligible to apply for the card or not. So, every card needs a different income whenever you are applying for it. On the other hand, you must also see the documents that are needed when you apply for the IndusInd Bank Credit Cards. You can also go through the methods that will help you to apply for a credit card and know the payment options to pay the credit card bill.
Eligibility Criteria for IndusInd Bank Credit Card
You will need a minimum age of 21 years to apply for the IndusInd Bank Credit card. On the other hand, the income criteria might differ from card to card that you can explore below. You will also need a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above and a stable income to get the IndusInd Credit Card.
|Indulge Credit Card||- Minimum Income for Salaried Individual- INR 48 Lacs per Annum.|
- Minimum Income for Self-Employer- INR 60 Lacs per annum.
|Pinnacle World Credit Card||- Minimum Income for Salaried Individual- INR 10 Lacs per Annum.|
- Minimum Income for Self-Employer- INR 12 Lacs per annum.
|Signature Visa Credit Card||- Minimum Income for Salaried Individual- INR 48 Lacs per Annum.|
- Minimum Income for Self-Employer- INR 60 Lacs per annum.
|Iconia Visa Credit Card||- Minimum Income for Salaried Individual- INR 3.6 Lacs per Annum|
- Minimum Income for Self-Employer- INR 4.8 Lacs per annum.
Documents Required for the Cards
You will have to submit the following documents if you are applying for the IndusInd Credit card:-
- Identity Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport
- Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Utility Bills
- Income Proof – Latest Salary Slips for Salaried/Last 2-3 ITR & Audited Balance Sheet for Self-employed, Last 6-month Bank Statement
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Limit
There is no specified limit for the IndusInd Credit Card because it wholly depends on your income or your Cibil Score. It is decided by the bank on the basis of the credit card you are applying for. If you have a Cibil Score of 750 or above and a stable income then there are good chances of getting a high credit limit on your IndusInd Bank Credit Card.
How to Apply for IndusInd Credit Card
There are multiple options available to apply for the IndusInd Bank Credit Card and you can go through them below:-
You can apply for the IndusInd Credit Cards via WhatsApp and it is possible at Wishfin. You will just have to follow the steps given below to apply for the card via WhatsApp:-
- Open the official website of Wishfin on your mobile and expand the “Credit Cards” Tab.
- On the next page click on the ‘Apply with the Ease of WhatsApp Chat” option.
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Continue with WhatsApp
- Then you will receive a link on which you will have to click to get added to a group featuring Wishfin as the other member.
- Then enter a few details and submit your application.
- The IndusInd Bank will go through the details before approving the application.
- Open the official website of Wishfin and click on the Wishfin Chat button
- Provide your consent to explore credit cards by entering “Yes” below the ‘Would you Like to Continue’ option.
- Chat with the bot and provide your info and job-related details.
- Apply for the card from the list shown to you on the chat.
IndusInd Bank Website
- Visit the official website of the IndusInd Bank.
- Then go to the ‘Credit Cards’ option.
- Then make a click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Provide your personal and income details and then Submit the Application.
- Then the executive will ask for the necessary documents and the bank will verify the details before approving the application.
You can also visit the nearest IndusInd Bank branch to apply for a credit card. You can follow the steps given below to get the IndusInd bank Credit Card.
- Go to the branch and ask for the credit card application form.
- Fill up the form and choose the IndusInd bank Card you are willing to apply for.
- Provide the relevant personal and professional details.
- Paste your photographs and make a signature at the prescribed space.
- Finally, submit the application form along with the necessary documents to the concerned official.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status
When an individual applies for a credit card he is eager to know the status of the card. So, if you want to know the status of your IndusInd Credit Card then you can follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the Official website of the IndusInd bank.
- Make a click on the ‘Track Application Status’ tab on the IndusInd Credit Card page.
- You could see a blank space asking you to enter Application ID.
- Enter the ID and click on ‘Submit’ to know the exact status of your application.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment
You can pay the bills either online or offline. Online option, though, supersedes that of its offline counterpart in terms of convenience. All you need to do is to use the net banking of either IndusInd Bank or some other. Add the card to your net banking account so that you can receive the bill intimation well in advance. Post receiving the SMS, you can arrange the required sum in your bank account to enable a smooth deduction of the bill amount.
Why Should You Check IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement?
You can receive a monthly statement on your e-mail ID showing the total dues, minimum due as well as due date. At the same time, you can glance through a list of transactions made through the card. If at all you find any discrepancy in the statement, you can bring it to the notice of IndusInd Bank by dialing the customer care executives.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
For any queries and doubts regarding credit cards, you just need to dial 18602677777/022 44066666 and get them sorted out fast. So, what if it’s reward points or lounge access, the customer care executives would provide you with complete detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can apply for an IndusInd credit card online?
You can easily apply for an IndusInd credit card online by simply heading over to the official website of IndusInd Bank and selecting a credit card based on your requirements. However, if you are unable to find your city on the website, it means that an IndusInd credit card is not available in your city as of now. Another way of applying is by calling their 24 hour helpline number 1860 267 7777.
2. How long does it take to obtain an IndusInd Bank Credit Card?
It can take anywhere between 10 to 15 working days after applying for an IndusInd Bank Credit Card. Make sure that you have submitted all the relevant documents while applying.
3. How can I track my IndusInd credit card application?
Once your application has been processed, the bank will send you an SMS with all the details to your registered mobile number that you have provided on the application form. Moreover, you can track the status of your IndusInd credit card application by calling their customer care service at 1860 267 7777.
4. How do I update my address with IndusInd Bank?
You can easily update your address through the internet banking facility offered by IndusInd Bank. Always keep in mind that when you try to update your address using internet banking, you will have to upload copies of your address proof.
5. What is the billing cycle for an IndusInd Bank credit card?
The billing period for an IndusInd Bank Credit Card will range from 20 to 40 days.
6. Is it possible to avail a loan using my IndusInd Bank credit card?
IndusInd Bank offers the additional privilege to its customers of availing a pre-approved Indus Easy Loan using their credit cards. The loan may however, depend on their unutilized credit limit.
7. How many add on cards can I apply for on my IndusInd Credit Card?
You can apply for a maximum of 5 add on cards on any IndusInd Bank Classic Credit Card.
8. How can I find out the outstanding balance on my IndusInd Bank credit card?
You can check your credit card’s outstanding balance through the bank’s internet banking portal. You can also check your credit card balance using the IndusInd bank mobile app.
9. What is the eligibility criteria and documents required to apply for an IndusInd Bank credit card?
To apply for an IndusInd Bank credit card you should be an Indian citizen and should be above 18 years of age. The bank will require basic documents for your identity proof, your address proof as well as your income proof along with your PAN card.
10. Is it possible to access IndusInd Bank credit card statements online?
Yes, you can get a detailed credit card statement using the IndusInd bank web portal. You can also use the net banking facility to request the bank to provide you with regular statements.
To Know More Details:- https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal.html