Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card
Lead a legend like life by enjoying the privileges on your Legend Credit Card offered by IndusInd Bank. The card comes with best-in-class offers. The benefits of the card can be availed on travelling, dining and lifestyle. In addition to this, the card has a unique feature of payWave that allows the cardholder to pay for purchases by just tapping on the merchant terminal. The card is uniquely featured to complement your lifestyle. Check the features mentioned below.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features of IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every spent of ₹100 on weekdays.
- Enjoy 2 Reward Points on every spent of ₹100 on Weekends.
- Spend ₹6,00,000 in a year and earn 4000 bonus reward points.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of ₹2400 in a year on this credit card.
- Get complimentary movie tickets worth ₹7200 in year.
- Enjoy complimentary golf lessons through this card.
- It is a contactless card that can help you to make faster payments.
- Legend concierge services that enables to get professional assistance on ticket booking, hotel reservation, sports and entertainment booking.
- Freedom from fuel surcharge at any petrol pump across india.
- Get a sum assured of up to ₹1,00,000 on various travel losses.
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.83% per month and 46% per annum
- Joining Fee – ₹9,999/-
- Annual Fee – Nil
- Add-On Card Fee – Nil
- Late Payment Charges – Up to ₹100: Nil, for ₹101 to ₹500: ₹100, for ₹501 to ₹1,000 – ₹350, for ₹1,001 to ₹10,000: ₹550, Above ₹10,000: ₹700
- Over Limit Charges – 2.5% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Returned Cheque – ₹250
- Cash Advance Charges – Waived off
- Balance Enquiry Charges on Non IndusInd Bank ATMs – ₹25
- Foreign Currency Mark-up – 3.5%
- Railway Booking Surcharge – As applicable
- Cash Payment Fee at IndusInd Bank Branch – ₹100
- Service Tax – At prevalent rates
- Duplicate Statement Request – ₹100 per statement (beyond last 3 months)
- Re-issue/Replacement – ₹100
- Charge-slip Request – ₹300
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet, Copy of latest Income Tax Return
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- PAN Card
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card Application Status
The candidates who have applied for the credit card can check their application status either by contacting the customer care cell or by visiting the bank branch.
IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a physical statement at the Cardholders mailing address or an email statement at the Cardholders registered email address once a month for each billing period during which there is any transaction or an amount outstanding of at least ₹50, on the card account.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
The customer can call on the customer care number to resolve all the queries related to credit card. The customer can directly contact the product expert by calling on the 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 7777 and get all details.