About J & K Home Loan
Home loan is nothing but a financial assistance from bank’s end to enable you to buy your dream home within your reach. You can borrow a home loan from any of the banks that is lending home loan at a competitive rate of interest.
The rate of interest is set to reduce with the introduction of a concept, known as Marginal Cost of Lending Rate (MCLR) by the Reserve Bank of India. From 1st April 2016, the floating rate of interest will be based on MCLR. This is a new calculation methodology of the lending rate in place of the earlier Base Rate regime. The banks will publish the MCLR for a fortnight, Month, a year, two year and three years on fixed date in a month. Based on the changes in MCLR, the rate of home loan will get reset by lenders at least once in a year. All the banks are supposed to mention the frequency of rate reset in the agreement papers itself. However, the rules for interest rates under the existing base rate remain unaffected with the introduction of MCLR. All the customers have the option to shift from base rate to MCLR.
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
J&K Bank offers home loan to those who want to buy a flat/house/plot or under-construction property. You can apply for a home loan if you fulfill the eligibility criteria. The bank charges a specific processing fee to disburse the loan. You can opt for a loan amount as per your requirement and eligibility. The rate of interest varies from different tenure and amount. Let’s take a look at the benefits and other eligibility criteria’s of the home loan.
Processing fee: The bank charges 0.25% of the loan amount with the minimum of ₹500 and maximum of ₹10,000 plus service tax extra as processing fee. The bank will not charge any processing fee from the customer in case of loan takeover from other banks.
J&K Home loan rate of interest for new home
J&K Home loan rate of interest for construction of premises on land
J&K Eligibility Criteria
Repayment of J&K home loan
The repayment of the loan amount and EMI is calculated on the basis of tenure you have opted and the amount you have borrowed.
The loan for carrying out repair or additions shall be repaid in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) within the maximum period of 10 years that also include moratorium, period of 3 months.
J&K Bank Home Loan Application
You can visit the website of J&K Bank to submit your application for a home loan. Subsequently, J&K Bank executives will visit the property, look at its condition and then prepare the legal & technical report. Based on the findings of the report, the valuation amount of the property will be set by J&K Bank. You can get a loan upto 85% of the valuation amount.