Credit Card Apply Online361 views
- Apply for the Union Bank Credit Card Online.
- Know all the Features of the Union Bank of India Credit Cards.
- See the Fees, Charges, and Types of Union Bank Credit Cards.
The Union Bank of India is one of the oldest financial institutions that have always impressed its customers with the services. It also offers credit cards at zero annual and renewal fees that can be used for doing various transactions. You can have a great experience through the Union Bank of India Credit Card by using at different outlets in India and Outside India. It gives you various privileges and the opportunity to earn reward points. You can even enjoy an interest-free period for 50 days on the Union Bank Credit Cards. So, let’s explore the types of credit cards offered by the Union bank for their features as well.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of Union Bank of India Credit Cards
- 2 Types of Credit Cards Offered by the Union Bank of India
- 3 Annual Fees and Charges of Union Bank of India Credit Card
Features of Union Bank of India Credit Cards
- Joining and renewal fees of the Union bank credit cards are nominal and can be waived off.
- Earn thousands of reward points through credit cards and redeem them for free.
- Get a credit limit of up to 20% of your salary.
- Enjoy Free Credit Period for 50 days without any interest.
- Flexi Payment option is also available on the credit cards.
- Pay the bill of the Union bank Credit cards online.
- Enjoy Discounts on the fuel surcharge at all the refilling stations.
- Convert the transactions into EMIs for the period of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months.
Types of Credit Cards Offered by the Union Bank of India
Now, you must explore all the credit cards and their offers that are offered by the Union Bank of India. After exploring all the features you can make the best use of the credit card.
Union Bank Signature Credit Card
- Enjoy one free access to the Airport Lounges every quarter.
- Earn 4 Reward Points on the Expenditure of every ₹100.
- Enjoy a Discount of 10% at the 1200 partnered restaurants.
- Get a Discount of 5% to 10% on overseas car rentals.
- Get an Accidental Death Coverage of ₹6 Lacs and Air Accident Death Coverage of ₹10 Lacs.
- This Credit Card is equipped with an EMV chip for secured transactions.
- ₹250 is the annual charges of this card and it can be waived off with a yearly transaction of ₹1 Lac.
- The Minimum Annual Salary of the Applicant must be more than ₹5 Lacs to apply for this Union Bank of India Credit Card.
Union Bank Rupay Select Credit Card
- Get 4 Complimentary Airport Lounge Access in a Year at 300+ cities worldwide.
- Enjoy a maximum fuel surcharge waiver of ₹75 every month.
- Get a Maximum Cashback of ₹50 on the payment of utility bills every month.
- Get an Air Accident Cover of ₹10 Lacs and Death Cover of ₹8 Lacs.
- Enjoy the Credit Limit of ₹1 Lac and above on the Union Bank Rupay Select Card.
- Enjoy a Maximum Cashback of ₹50 on mobile wallets reloading every month on the minimum transaction value of ₹500.
- Get a Cashback of ₹25 on IRCTC on the minimum transaction value of ₹500.
Union Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card
- Get a maximum fuel surcharge waiver of ₹75 every month.
- Enjoy a Cashback of ₹50 on the payment of utility bills every month.
- Get an Air Accident Cover of ₹8 Lacs and Death Cover of ₹5 Lacs.
- Enjoy the Credit Limit of up to ₹1 Lac on the Union Bank Rupay Platinum Card.
- Get a Cashback of ₹50 on mobile wallets reloading every month on the minimum transaction of ₹500.
- Get a Cashback of ₹25 on IRCTC with the minimum transaction of ₹500.
Union Bank Unsecure Credit Card
- The Unsecure Credit Card is given against the fixed deposit of the customer with the bank.
- Enjoy the credit limit of up to 80% of the term deposit value.
- No Income Proof is needed for this credit card.
- This Union Bank of India Credit Card has zero annual charges.
- Get an Air Accident Cover of ₹8 Lacs and Death Cover of ₹5 Lacs.
- Enjoy great deals on travel, entertainment, and dining from VISA.
- The Amount of Fixed Deposit must be between ₹25000 to ₹5 Lacs.
- This credit card is suitable for those customers who don’t have a credit history.
Insurance Coverage of Different Union Bank of India Cards
|Type of Credit Card||Air Accident Cover (Visa Cards)||Other Type of Deaths Cover (Visa Cards)||Air Accident Cover (Rupay Cards)||Other Type of Deaths Cover (Rupay Cards)|
|Classic Credit Card||INR 2 Lacs||INR 1 Lacs||Not Available||Not Available|
|Silver Credit Card||INR 4 Lacs||INR 2 Lacs||Not Available||Not Available|
|Gold Credit Card||INR 8 Lacs||INR 5 Lacs||Not Available||Not Available|
|Platinum Credit Card||INR 8 Lacs||INR 5 Lacs||INR 8 Lacs||INR 5 Lacs|
|Signature Credit card||INR 10 Lacs||INR 8 Lacs||INR 10 Lacs||INR 8 Lacs|
|Unsecure Credit Card||INR 8 Lacs||INR 5 Lacs||INR 8 Lacs||INR 5 Lacs|
Annual Fees and Charges of Union Bank of India Credit Card
|Fees and Charges||Signature, Gold, Silver and Classic Credit Cards||Unsecure Credit Card|
|Joining and Renewal fees||NIL||NIL|
|Cash Advance and Withdrawal Charges||2.5%||2.5%|
|Credit Limit for Cash Advance||20% of the Limit||20% of the Limit|
|ATM Cash Advance Charges||INR 100||INR 100|
|Overseas Cash Advance Charges||INR 125||INR 125|
|Late Payment Charges||INR 200||INR 200|
|Card Replacement Charges||INR 100||INR 100|
|GST Charges||Applicable GST Percentage||Applicable GST Percentage|
Union Bank Credit Card Online
There is an online portal of Union Bank Credit Cards where you can manage all the activities related to the card. First, you have to register yourself on the online portal and then you can manage your credit card easily. Let’s throw some light on the features of the online portal.
- Get all the details of your credit limit, outstanding balance, and available cash limit on this online portal.
- Download the credit card statement online.
- Know all the details of your reward points and the balance of reward points.
- Block the credit card from this online portal if it is stolen or lost.
- Change the PIN of your credit card from the online portal.
- Update and change the information like mobile number, username, and many others.
- Pay the Union Bank of India Credit Card Bill online through this online portal.
- Activate the Auto-Debit option from this portal.
Documents Required to Apply for the Union Bank of India Credit Card
For Salaried Employee
- Address Proof of the Individual like Aadhar card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport, etc.
- Copy of the Applicant’s PAN Card.
- Salary Slip, Form 16, or Income Tax Return Document as the Income Proof.
- Address Proof like business registration proof, electricity bill, passport, Aadhar card, etc.
- A Copy of the Applicant’s PAN Card.
- Form 16A or the Latest Income Tax Return Document as the Income Proof.
Maximum Credit Card Limit
Usually, all the Union Bank credit cards have the 20% of your salary as the maximum credit limit. But it can be increased or decreased depending upon your income and Cibil Score. If you have a high Cibil Score and good repayment track then you can enjoy a high credit limit on the credit card. On the other hand, the income of the applicant plays a vital role in the computation of the credit limit.
How to Apply for the Credit Card
You can either apply for the credit card on the official website of the Union Bank of India or just fill-up the form given on this page. Once you fill the form, the bank’s representative will get in touch with and if the bank finds that all the documents prove your eligibility then your credit card application will be processed.
Union Bank of India Credit Card Customer Care Number
The Union Bank of India has two Customer Card Numbers in which one is chargeable and the other one is free.
- Toll-Free Number- 1800-22-32-22
- Chargeable Customer Care Number- 022-40426008