- Know the process to redeem HDFC Credit Card Reward Points.
- Check the options available for HDFC reward point redemption.
- You can only redeem reward points if you accumulate at least 500 points.
Many individuals in India use a credit card just to enjoy the credit limit. But you might be aware of the fact that every credit card has a reward point offer even if you are using HDFC Credit Cards. But only accumulating reward points is of no use unless and until you redeem them at the right place. So, here you can see how to redeem HDFC Credit Card Points online through net banking. On the other hand, there are multiple options where you can redeem the reward points earned through the HDFC Credit Cards. But the reward points redemption option will only be available if you accumulate at least 500 points. Let’s move on to the process of redeeming the reward points of your HDFC Credit Cards.
Process of HDFC Credit Card Reward Points Redemption
There are two ways through which you can redeem the HDFC Credit Card Reward Points. Either you can redeem the points online through net banking or offline through a reward points redemption form.
HDFC Credit Card Rewards Redemption through NetBanking
You can follow the steps given below to redeem the reward points:-
- Open the official website of the HDFC Bank.
- Log in to your HDFC Net banking account through ID and password.
- Register your credit card in net banking and you have to do this only once. (If it is not registered)
- In the credit card tab, click on the Register New Card option.
- Then you will have to complete the registration process.
- Then on the left navigation bar, click on the Redeem Reward Points link.
- Select your HDFC Credit Card and then move on to the Online Redemption Portal.
- Then click on the Redeem Reward Points on the homepage.
- Choose the Points Range and the item category to view the catalog.
- Add the items to the shopping cart and then accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Finally, click on the Redeem option to confirm the redemption of HDFC Credit Card Points.
Redeem HDFC Credit Card Points through Form
If you are going for an offline reward redemption then you can follow the steps below:-
- Download the Reward Points Redemption Form from the official website of the HDFC Bank
- Have a print-out of the form and then fill-up the form.
- Provide the Product Code, name of the Product, Quantity, and points that have to be redeemed.
- Finally, provide your name, HDFC Credit Card Number, Signature, and Date on the form.
After filling up the HDFC Points Redemption Form, you will have to send it to Rewards Helpdesk, HDFC Bank Cards Division, P.O.Box No. 8654, Thiruvanmiyur, P.O., Chennai-600041.
Contact the Service Centre
You can contact the customer care number of the HDFC bank and ask the bank’s representative to redeem HDFC Credit Card Reward Points. On the other hand, you can talk to the online bot EVA on the HDFC Official website to redeem your reward points. EVA will ask you various details that you will have to give her in order to make a reward point redemption.
Value of 1 Reward Points
The values of 1 HDFC Credit Card reward point are as follows:-
- 1 HDFC Reward Point is equal to 30 paise.
- 1 All Miles Reward Point is equal to 50 paise.
Options for Reward Points Redemption
You can see the various options to redeem the points of your HDFC Credit Cards below:-
- Gift Vouchers
- Travel and Luggage
- Storage Devices
- Headphones and Speakers
- Home and Kitchen Appliances
- Travel Accessories
Terms and Conditions for Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem HDFC Credit Card Points only if you have 500 points.
- No redemption is allowed if you have 499 or below reward points.
- The validity of all the reward points is 2 years from the date when they are earned.
- It can take up to 7 days in the redemption process from the date when you apply for redemption.
- You cannot cancel the request for redemption after making it.
Now you know how to redeem HDFC Credit Card points online and offline. Your HDFC Credit Card Statement will not reflect your reward points. You can only get the details of your reward points by making an HDFC Credit Card Login. After logging in, you can see the accumulated points. But you can go for the HDFC Credit Card Reward points redemption unless and until you have accumulated enough 500 reward points.