Reward Points are one of the major reasons why an individual prefers a credit card. On every transaction, you earn reward points and they are accumulated in your account. Later on, you can redeem those reward points by paying your credit card bills or shopping from the bank’s website. In this article, you can see various ways through which you can redeem HDFC Credit Card Reward Points. There are many HDFC Credit Cards that usually have reward point offers. Every transaction you make of ₹100 and above on dining, entertainment, and other categories earns you a reward point. So, you must go through the steps involved in reward point redemption.
Table of Contents
HDFC Reward Points Redemption
In order to redeem the reward points of your HDFC Credit Cards, you can use any methods that are mentioned below. You will just have to follow the steps and implement them to redeem the earned reward points.
- Redemption through Net Banking
- Open the official website of HDFC Net Banking and login through your ID and Password.
- Then click on the credit card tab on the top corner of the page.
- Register your HDFC Credit Card and it is a one-time activity.
- In the credit card tab, click on the Register New Credit Card Option present on the left-hand side navigation bar.
- You will have to enter your four-digit credit card PIN in order to complete the registration process.
- Now click on the Redeem Reward Points link present on the left navigation bar.
- Then select your HDFC credit card and click on Continue to proceed to the Online Redemption portal.
- Now Click on the Redeem Reward Points Option on the homepage.
- Select the number of reward points and view the items available in the catalogue.
- Add the items to the shopping cart as per the reward points.
- Once you have selected all the items that are redeemable through the reward points, click on the View Shopping Cart option to view all selected items.
- Accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the Box.
- You can see your registered Address, Email ID, and contact number on the screen.
- Finally, click on the Redeem option to confirm the redemption product.
- Make a record of the Redemption Order Number that will be generated after the confirmation.
Reward Redemption through Post
You can also Redeem HDFC Credit Card Reward Points through a post. You will just have to download the form from the official website of HDFC Bank and then fill the form:-
- Enter the Product code that you want to buy from the reward points.
- Write the Name of the Product you are buying.
- Give the quantity of product as per your needs.
- Write the number of reward points that have to be debited from your account.
- Finally, write the name written on the HDFC Credit Card and the credit card number.
- Send the completed form to Rewards Helpdesk, HDFC Bank Cards Division, P.O. Box Number 8654, Thiruvanmiyur, P.O. Chennai 60004.
Contact the Service Centre
You can contact the customer care number of the HDFC bank and ask the bank’s representative to redeem HDFC Credit Card Reward Points. On the other hand, you can talk to the online bot EVA on the HDFC Official website to redeem your reward points. EVA will ask you various details that you will have to give her in order to make a reward point redemption.
Value of 1 Reward Points
The values of 1 HDFC Credit Card reward point are as follows:-
- 1 HDFC Reward Point is equal to 30 paise.
- 1 All Miles Reward Point is equal to 50 paise.
Items that can be Purchased through HDFC Credit Card Reward Points
- Headphones and Speakers
- Accessories that are related to Travelling
- Lifestyle Products of various brands.
- Storage Devices of top-notch brands
- eVouchers that will be redeemable on their respective websites
- Travel and Luggage Items
- Home Appliances
- Kitchen Appliances
- Gift Vouchers
Now you know the various methods that can be used to redeem HDFC Credit Card Reward Points. If you have thousands of reward points then you can easily redeem them by buying the items present in the HDFC Shopping Catalogue. On the other hand, you can pay some portion of HDFC Credit Card Bills using the reward points. Therefore making use of your reward points is better than expiring them after a certain span of time.