- Enjoy Cashback and Discounts on the Fuel Transactions using Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card.
- Earn exciting discounts on the movie tickets booked through BookMyShow.
- Earn Reward Points on Online Shopping and discounts on Dining Delights.
In the collaboration with the Indian Oil, Axis Bank has introduced a credit card with a lot of offers. Now you can make cashless payments on the Indian Oil Outlets and earn exciting rewards and cashback. The Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card also includes benefits on shopping and bookings of movie tickets. Enjoy dining discounts as well on Dining Delight Schemes of the Axis Banks. Let’s explore more features and benefits of this card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features of Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card
- Enjoy a Cashback of 100% of up to ₹250 on all the fuel transaction done within 30 days of the card issuance.
- Get a Value Back of 4% on the fuel transaction.
- Get fuel fee up to 53 liters in a year.
- Earn 20 Edge Reward Points per INR 100 at IOCL fuel stations.
- Earn 5 Edge Reward Points per INR 100 on all the online transactions.
- Spend INR 50000 in a year and waive off the annual renewal fee.
- Earn 20 Reward Points on the expenditure of every ₹100 at any Indian Oil Outlet.
- Get 1% Value Back on Online Shopping.
- Earn 5 Reward Points on Spending Every ₹100 on online shopping.
- Get a discount of 1% on the fuel surcharge.
- Get an instant discount of up to 10% on the BookMyShow.
- Earn 1 Edge Reward Point on the expenditure of ₹100 through this credit card.
- Enjoy a Discount of up to 20% on the Dining Delights Restaurants partnered with the Axis Bank.
- Get a free membership of Amazon Prime worth INR 999 as a welcome benefit.
- Enjoy a cashback of up to INR 250 on fuel transactions.
Terms and Conditions
- The Range of Fuel Transaction must be between ₹100 to ₹5000 to avail the offer.
- For online shopping benefits, the transaction must be between ₹100 to ₹5000.
- The Cashback offer is only applicable to the fuel transactions.
- The Cashback of up to ₹250 can be availed only once.
- In order to get the cashback, the transaction must be done within 30 days.
- The amount of cashback will be processed within 30 days from the date of the transaction.
- The movie tickets should be booked through BookMyShow Application or website to get the discount.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver will be applicable to the transaction between ₹200 to ₹500.
Fee and Eligibility Criteria
Fee and Charges of the Credit Card
|Joining Fee||₹500 + GST|
|Annual Renewal Fee||₹500 + GST|
|Spend More than ₹50000||Renewal Fee- NIL|
|Add-on Card Joining Charges||NIL|
|Add-on Annual Charges||NIL|
|Card Replacement Charges||NIL|
|Charge Slip Retrieval Fee||NIL|
|Mobile Alert Fee||NIL|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||NIL|
|Cash Payment Charge||₹100|
|Balance Enquiry Fees||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.4% Per Month or 49.36% Per annum|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||3.4% of the amount subject to a minimum of ₹500|
|Overlimit Transaction Fees||3% of the amount subject to a minimum of ₹500|
|Cheque Dishonour Fees||2% of the amount subject to a minimum of ₹450|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charges||3% of the transaction|
Late Payment Charges
- No Charges are implemented when the outstanding amount is less than ₹100.
- ₹100 when the Outstanding amount is between ₹101-₹300.
- ₹300 when the Outstanding amount is between ₹301-₹1000.
- ₹500 when the Outstanding amount is between ₹1001-₹5000.
- ₹600 when the Outstanding amount is between ₹5001-₹10000.
- ₹700 when the Outstanding amount is above ₹10001.
- The Minimum age must be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the individual must be 70 years.
- Add-on Cardholders must have a minimum age of 15 years.
- This credit card is for both resident and non-resident Indians.
Documents Required for the Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card
- PAN Card of the Individual or Form 60.
- Coloured Photograph of the Individual.
- Income Proof- Salary Slip/ ITR/ Form 16.
- Residential Proof- Passport, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Landline Bill. (Any One)
- Identity Proof- Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. (Any One)
Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card is available in all the cities across India except Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, and Secunderabad. You can use this credit card across 27000 Indian Oil Outlets present across the nation.
Payment Options for Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card
There are a lot of options for making Axis Bank Credit Card Online and Offline Payments. You can choose any method depending upon your feasibility.
- Use Axis Bank Net Banking for making credit cards payments.
- Pay the Axis Bank Credit Card Bill through Axis Mobile Application.
- Clear the outstanding bills through cash payments.
- Clear Pending Dues through Cheques.
- Make the payment through Billdesk and other payment gateway portals like GPay and Paytm.
- Implement the Auto-Debit Facility from the Axis Bank.