Best Credit Card Payment Offers 20188378 views
Axis Bank, the third largest private sector bank, has come before you with an exciting Neo Credit Card that’s made everyone admiring. The unparalleled discount offers on movies, mobile recharges, shopping and much more set this card apart from the rest. The card is a true delight for the shoppers who want a bundle of attraction. From cashback to movie vouchers, it’s going to be one fascinating experience shopping via this card. To know all these and more in details, you can read further.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Rewards, Cashback Benefits & Much More with Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- 1.1 Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Limit
- 1.2 Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Cash Withdrawal Limit
- 1.3 Fees & Charges
- 1.4 Axis Bank Neo Credit Card EMI Calculator
- 1.5 Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Eligibility
- 1.6 Documents Needed to Apply
- 1.7 Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Application Status Online
- 1.8 Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Statement
- 1.9 Customer Care Number
- 1.10 Neo Credit Card Login
Rewards, Cashback Benefits & Much More with Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
Get ready to take your love interest (girlfriend or boyfriend) to the nearest movie hall or shop for your favourite goodies at mouthwatering discounts. All such attractive avenues come running your way in the points below.
- 10% off given for a minimum purchase of ₹500 at Myntra via the card
- 10% off on each bus ticket reservation made on redBus with monthly benefits of upto ₹100
- 10% cashback offer on mobile recharge at Freecharge mobile app with a maximum monthly benefit of upto ₹30
- 10% off every time you purchase movie tickets at BookMyShow. The maximum monthly benefits equal to ₹50
- A welcome gift worth ₹200 from BookMyShow
- Avail a discount of ₹200 while booking tickets through BookMyShow by entering the voucher code sent to your email-ID/mobile number
- A welcome gift voucher of ₹500 available while shopping at Jabong
- Transactions above ₹2,500 can be converted into EMI
- Multiple options like Internet Banking, Mobile App or Customer Service available to pay off the EMI
- Edge Loyalty Reward Points Offer available
- Earn 2 reward points on a spend of every ₹200 on the card
- EMV Certified Cards to ensure safety & security
- Zero Liability in the event of cards being lost or stolen if you report immediately to Axis Bank Customer Care number-1800 103 5577 or 1800 209 5577
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Limit
All that most want to know while applying for a credit card is the limit that would be offered to them. The credit limit to be offered would take into account one’s income and credit score. More the income and the score greater are the possibilities of bagging away a higher credit limit. However, you need to exercise control over excessive credit utilization just to prevent yourself from the debt trap. Injudicious spends and that too for a massive amount can raise the bill substantially, potentially creating a situation of late payment and charges that come with the same. So, you need to prioritize your spends and save enough for a timely repayment of the dues. Going this way would let you shop and enjoy your association with Neo credit card for long.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Cash Withdrawal Limit
Often the query of cash withdrawal limit gets raised by Axis Bank Neo credit cardholders on online platforms. Well, there is no specific answer as such. However, on a general note, it can be said that the limit would be a certain percentage of the credit limit offered on your Neo credit card.
Fees & Charges
A few fees & charges are also applicable on Axis Bank Credit Card. These charges can be seen in the following points.
- Joining Fee-₹250, waived on a spend of ₹2,500 in 45 days
- Annual Fee-NIL for First Year, Second Year Onward-₹250
- Add-on Card Joining & Annual Fee-NIL
- Finance Charges-3.25% per month
- Cash Withdrawal Charges-2.5% of the cash amount, subject to a minimum of ₹250
- Late Payment Charges-₹100-700
- Over Limit Charges-3% of the over limit amount, with a minimum of ₹500
- 18% GST to be Charged on the interest accruing on the revolving credit
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card EMI Calculator
Any big purchase over ₹2,500 can be converted into EMI on your request. The EMI, as you would know, is a constituent of both principal and interest repayments payable towards the purchase made on the card. To compute the EMI, you need to use credit card EMI calculator, which uses the purchase amount, interest rate and the select tenure to do the same.
When it comes to Axis Bank credit card EMI, the interest rate charged can be anywhere between 12%-18% per annum. The tenure for card EMI can be a maximum of 2 years.
For example– You want to buy Redmi Note 4, 64GB Mobile online costing ₹12,999, an interest rate of 12%-15% will apply for a period ranging from 6 months-2 years. Assume you take it for a yea. In that case, you would need to service the purchase at 13% interest rate. The EMI will come out to be ₹1,162. The total amount payable is ₹13,944, including an interest repayment of ₹945.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Eligibility
On meeting the following eligibility criteria, the card can be right on your hand. So, check out those and ensure meet the same to usher in a path of discounts and rewards.
- Primary cardholders must have an age of 18-70 years, while add-on cardholders must have been over 15 years of age.
- Both resident and non-resident Indians (NRIs) can apply for the card
- A good credit history with no defaults would be sought.
Documents Needed to Apply
Keep the following documents ready while submitting your application for the credit card. These documents include-
- Form 60
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Passport
- Address Proof-Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card
- Latest Salary Slip/Form 16/Copy of IT Return
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Application Status Online
Making credit card application is easy as you can do via both online and offline modes. The former is more convenient as it can be done from the comfort of home or even when you are on the go. The forms are available on the bank’s website. You can fill the form and submit your application. You can not only apply for the credit card online but also check the application status. A certain acknowledgment or reference number would be given to you at the time of application.
So, while you are checking the status, mention the said number online to check the card status. It could show either approved, pending for approval or any discrepancy to be removed from your end. In the event of any discrepancy, the bank officials will contact you.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Statement
While shopping, you could want a statement that will give you a track of the expenses made on Neo Credit Card. The statement would show the purchases and charges, if any. You can even check the outstanding balance, reward points and plenty more. You can get the statement even on your registered e-mail ID. So, keep tracking your statement for a healthy shopping experience with Axis Bank Neo Credit Card.
Customer Care Number
Doesn’t matter what the query or issue you may face using the credit card, feel free to raise those to the customer care number-1800-419-5959. The representatives are there on your duty 24X7. So what if you have queries pertaining to credit card statement, reward point, cashback offers or fees & charges, the customer care executives would resolve them at the earliest.
Neo Credit Card Login
You can login to Axis Bank’s Internet Banking to check the status of Neo Credit Card. Everything from statements to reward point summary can be accessed while checking the card account online. The statement would show the bill to be paid on a specific date. Do ensure to pay on time to avoid late payment charges. Moreover, a timely payment allows an individual to build a strong credit history and bolsters his/her chance to gain the lender’s nod for a loan or credit cards in the future.