Credit Card Apply Online1389 views
- Know all the Features and Benefits of the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card.
- Earn reward points and enjoy travelling through Yatra.
- Get the insurance cover in case of accidents and losses.
The travelling expenses are annoying travellers and they are unable to plan their cost-effective trips. It would be a helpful hand if the travelling expenses are cut off. Therefore you can use the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card that has a lot of exciting offers on travelling. You can plan your trips from Yatra at much-discounted prices. Earn eDGE reward points and redeem it at the time of booking from Yatra. Enjoy the Airport Lounge Access and make your trips more comfortable. There are many other benefits of the same card that will help you to cut off the expenses. Let’s dig in and find out all the benefits of the Axis Bank Credit Card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of the Privilege Credit Card
- 1.1 Exclusive offers on Yatra
- 1.2 Renewal Benefits
- 1.3 Domestic Airport Lounge e-Access
- 1.4 Enjoy Discounts on Dining
- 1.5 Safety and Insurance Benefits
- 1.6 Documents Required in the case of Baggage Loss
- 1.7 Convert Purchases into EMIs
- 1.8 Other Benefits of the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
- 2 Check the Eligibility and Charges of the Credit Card
Features and Benefits of the Privilege Credit Card
The features are not only limited to Yatra but you can also earn a lot of eDGE Reward points and redeem them in the eDGE Rewards Catalogue.
Exclusive offers on Yatra
- Earn 12500 eDGE Reward Points on the payment of the joining fees.
- Redeem the Earned Reward Points against 2 vouchers of Yatra worth ₹2500 each.
- Spend More than ₹2.5 Lakhs in a year and redeem the eDGE Reward Points into Yatra Voucher twice the value.
Terms and Conditions
- There must be at least 3 transactions made within 60 days from the issuance date to earn the reward points.
- The reward points will be credited within 10 working days.
- The Reward Points can also be redeemed under the eDGE Reward Catalogue.
- Primary Cardholders and Add-on cards are eligible for qualifying the transaction of ₹2.5 Lacs.
- Earn 3000 eDGE Reward Points on the renewal of the credit card.
- Spend more than ₹2.5 Lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fees.
Domestic Airport Lounge e-Access
- Enjoy Convenient Airport Lounge Access twice per quarter.
Privilege Credit Card Lounge List
- Cram Bar Lounge in Chandigarh.
- Plaza Premium Lounge in Delhi.
- Travel Food Service (TFS) Lounge in Goa.
- Plaza Premium Lounge in Ahmedabad.
- Premium Lounge Vadodra.
- Travel Food Service (TFS) Lounge in Bangalore.
- Earth Lounge in Cochin.
- MALS Lounge in Mumbai.
- OASIS Lounge in Mumbai.
- Travel Food Service (TFS) Lounge in Mumbai.
- Travel Food Service (TFS) Lounge in Nagpur.
- Bird Lounge in Pune.
- Travel Food Service (TFS) Lounge in Chennai.
- Plaza Premium Lounge in Hyderabad.
- Travel Food Service (TFS) Lounge in Kolkata.
Enjoy Discounts on Dining
You can easily get a discount of up to 20% on the 4000+ restaurants partnered from the Axis Bank. All these restaurants come under the dining delights program.
|The Sahib Room and Kipling Bar||15% off on the Food and Soft Beverages|
|California Pizza Kitchen||15% off on the Food and Soft Beverages|
|Hard Rock Cafe||15% off on the Food and Soft Beverages|
|Olive Bar and Kitchen||15% off on the Food and Soft Beverages|
Safety and Insurance Benefits
- Get an Air Accident Cover of up to ₹2.5 Crores.
- Purchase Protection Plan of up to ₹1 Lac.
- Get a Credit Shield of ₹1 Lac.
- Loss of Travelling Document cover of up to $300.
- Delay in the check-in baggage insurance of up to $300.
- The Loss of the check-in baggage is covered up to $500.
Documents Required in the case of Baggage Loss
- A letter from the customer.
- Boarding Pass of the person.
- Original Bill of the items lost.
- A declaration from the airlines for the loss of baggage.
- No compensation certificate issued by the Airlines.
Convert Purchases into EMIs
If you are willing to buy something big then you can convert your transaction into easy EMIs by contacting the bank. There are some terms and conditions for availing this benefit.
- The transaction must be above ₹2500.
- Convert your purchases into EMI through Axis Bank Mobile App and Net Banking.
- Call the Axis Bank on 1860-500-5555 or 1860-419-5555 for conversion.
- The rate of interest will be 1.5% per month on a reducing basis.
- One can frame their EMI into 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months.
- The processing fee will be ₹250 or 1.5% of the amount whichever is higher.
Other Benefits of the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
- Enjoy exciting offers in the Extra Ordinary Weekend Program.
- Get a refund of the fuel surcharge on all the available pumps across India.
- On Every spend of ₹200 earn 10 eDGE Reward points redeemable at the eDGE Stores.
- Secure your transactions with an EMV chip and the PIN.
Terms and Conditions
- The fuel surcharge refund is eligible only between the transactions of ₹400 to ₹4000.
- Service Tax charged on the fuel is non-refundable.
- Fuel transactions are not eligible for earning reward points.
- The maximum discount you can avail is ₹400 in a month.
Check the Eligibility and Charges of the Credit Card
- The minimum age of the individual must be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the individual must not more than 70 years.
- 18 years of age is required for the Add-on cardholder.
- The net income of the individual must be a minimum of ₹600000 per annum.
- The individual must be a citizen of India.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Documents Required
- Photocopy of the PAN Card on Form 60.
- Salary Slips or Form 16 or Income Tax Return for the income proof.
- Passport or Driving License or Ration Card or Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill for the residential proof.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Rates and Charges
|Add-on Card Joining and Renewal Fee||NIL|
|Finance Charges||2.95% per month or 41.75% per annum|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the amount (Min ₹250)|
|Card Replacement and Duplicate Statement Fee||NIL|
|Late Payment Charges||₹300 when the Amount due is up to ₹2000.|
₹400 when the Amount due is between ₹2001 to ₹5000.
₹600 when the Amount due more than ₹5000.
|Dishonouring of Cheque||₹300|
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Payment Modes
- Axis Bank Net Banking
- Axis Bank Mobile Application
- National Electronic Fund Transfer
- Payment Gateway like GPay, Paytm, and Billdesk
- Cash and Cheque Payments
- Auto-Debit Facility