Personal Loan Rates 2018146 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Gurugram
Gurugram, formerly known as Gurgaon, is a recent addition in the list of metropolitan cities of the country. With increasing development, financial needs for personal development has increased manifold for the people of this city. Bank of Maharashtra has been a core reason behind this fast-paced development on such a massive scale. Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Gurugram is seen to be one of the leading products to back the dreams of people living in this city. Ranging from personal investments to exotic travel plans, Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Gurugram can take care of it all. To know more, read on!
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Gurugram at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.75% - 12.75%|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹1.5 lakhs|
|tenure||up to 36 months|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||As per bank's norms|
- The applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years.
- Salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers can apply.
- Those with a corporate salary account holders and a minimum of 2 years of employment history can apply. They must have completed at least 1year in the current organization and must have a minimum of 1 year long relationship with the bank.
- Net income of salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers should be at least ₹2.5 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is compulsory.
- Net income of those holding a corporate salary account should be at least ₹3 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is required.
- The employee should have a salary account with the bank.
- The minimum net salary is expected to be more than 25% or ₹ 10,000/- per month, whichever is higher.
Documents Required for Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof– Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Gurugram.
Address of Bank of Maharashtra Branches in Gurugram
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Gurugram (MAIN )||Kirti Nagar Sector - 15 Part - 1 , Jharsa Road Gurugram||MAHB0001189||110014019||0124-2334495|
|Sushant Lok||GF - 1 - 2 B Block, Times Square, Sector Road, Sushant Lok, Gurugram - 122109 , HARYANA||MAHB0001295||1800-233-4526|
|Palam Vihar||Chiranjeev Bharti School, F-Block,Palam Vihar, Gurugram - 122017||MAHB0001308||110014034||1800-233-4526|
|Sector - 40||SCO - 73 - 74 HUDA Shopping Complex, Sector - 40 Gurugram - 122001||MAHB0001347||110014040||0124-2382041|
|Sector - 56||SCO - 86 District Shopping Centre, Sector - 56 Gurugram - 122001||MAHB0001354||110014044||0124-2570620|
|Sector - 9A||108, HUDA Complex, Sector - 9A Gurugram - 122001||MAHB0001455||110014049||0124-2251841(F), 2251842|
|Sohna Road||GF - 16, Scottish Mall, Sector- 48, Sohna Road , Gurugram 122001||MAHB0001461||110014050||0124-2211441|
|Garauli||Bldg No.306, Umang Arcade, Pataudi Road, Ghaurali , Post- Basai, Gurugram -122001||MAHB0001655||110014055||0124-2164750|