- Apply for HDFC Millennia Credit Card Online.
- See the Exciting Cashback on Online Shopping and Flights Bookings.
- Annual and Renewal Fee of Credit Card.
If you want to have a luxurious experience then you can apply for the HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card. This card is especially for millennial customers who have a high standard of living. You can use the Millennia Card and enjoy great cashback on shopping from Amazon and Flipkart. There are also some complimentary offers for domestic airport lounges. You can even make contactless payments from this card without entering a PIN. It will save your time and you can experience fine dining with this HDFC credit card. You can also have the fuel surcharge discount on this card and cut off your fuel expenses. Let’s move on to the various features and benefits of this credit card. So read this page below for this!
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Cashback offers and Discounts on Millennia Credit Card
Here, you can explore the features and benefits of the Millennia credit card. You can save a lot of money through this credit card.
Offers of the HDFC Millennia Card
- 5% back on spending on ten online merchants
- 1% for other spends
- Get 8 Complimentary Access to the Domestic Airport Lounge Annually
- Grab a Discount of 1% on Fuel Surcharge
- Get a Gift Voucher of ₹1,000 on spending ₹1 Lakh and above in each quarter of the first year only.
Note: The ten online merchants wherein you can get 5% back are Amazon, BookMyShow, Cult.fit, Flipkart, Myntra, Sony LIV, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Uber and Zomato
Redeem the Earned Cash-points
- You’ll earn the Cashback in the form of cash point that is redeemable against the customer’s statement balance. Redemption needs the customer’s request.
- 1 CashPoint will be equal to ₹1 in the case of redemption against the statement balance.
- You’ll need a minimum CashPoint of 2500 in order to redeem it against the balance statement. The redeemable amount will only be in the multiples of 500.
- The value of 1 CashPoint will be ₹0.30 if you are redeeming the points against flights and hotel booking and at SmartBuy Rewards Portal.
- If your points are not redeemed in one year of accumulation then they will expire.
- The Conversion rate of CashPoint is ₹0.30 per cash point.
- Fuel Surcharge waive off to 1%, but this subject to a maximum amount of ₹250. (Available on Minimum Transaction- ₹400)
Benefits of Complimentary Lounge Access
- You can enjoy 8 Complimentary Lounge Access through HDFC Millennia Credit Card.
- The maximum limit for taking the lounge access is two per quarter
- But you cannot take 3 complimentary lounge access in a quarter
- You will need to pay ₹2 or ₹25, so you can access the domestic airport lounge
Get Discounts on Dining from Restaurants
You can get a discount on dining into more than 3000 restaurants all over India covering more than 20 cities. Get the dining discounts using HDFC Credit Card.
- A Discount of up to 40% on Fine Dining on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Also grab a Discount of up to 20% on Premium Dining.
- Up to 30% Discount on Chef Speciality Restaurants.
- Up to 25% Discount on Buffet.
- Convert transactions or credit card bills into EMIs through the Millennia Credit Card.
- You will also get to choose the tenure, and your options are 6 to 24 months.
Latest Payment Technology
Now you don’t have to swipe the credit card for making payments up to ₹5000 The Contact less payment feature will also make your pay on a touch. All the Millennia Credit Card has a Contact less Network Symbol, so this enables the user to make a payment without entering the credit card pin. So it is a convenient mode of payment and saves the time of the user.
Millennia Credit Card Charges and Eligibility
Now you can see the charges of this fascinating credit card. See the eligibility criteria as well before you apply for the credit card.
|Minimum Age||21 Years||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years||40 Years|
|Gross Monthly Income||₹35,000 per month||-|
|Yearly ITR||-||More than 6 Lacs per annum|
Note – The ‘-‘ sign in the above table means such information is not needed for that category of applicant. So, check the category you belong to and do HDFC Credit Card Apply.
Annual and Renewal Fee
|Membership Fee||₹1000 + GST|
|Renewal Fee||₹1000 + GST|
|Transaction over ₹100,000 in a year||Renewal Fee - NIL|
|Interest-Free Period||50 Days|
|Minimum Repayment Amount||5% with a minimum of INR 200|
|Interest Rate||3.49% per month or 41.88% per annum|
|Cash Advance Limit||40% of the Credit Limit|
How to Apply for Millennia Credit Card
You can apply for the HDFC Millennia Credit Card online by filling out the form given above. Also you need to click on the apply now button and provide your basic details to apply for this credit card. So after that, the representative will call you and ask for the required documents. So, after the document verification, you will get the approval for the Millennia Card.
HDFC Millennia Card Credit Limit
This credit card doesn’t have a specified limit and it wholly depends on your income and Cibil Score. If you have a Cibil Score of 750 and above and an income of INR 25000 per month then you will get a high credit limit on this credit card.
Millennia Credit Card Payment Options
You can make the HDFC Credit Card Payment Online using the various online facilities. Also these payment methods are easy and convenient. So, avoid making a cash payment of your credit card bills as it includes some extra charges.
- Use HDFC Net Banking for clearing the Credit Card bills.
- Pay Credit Card dues through HDFC Mobile Application.
- Use the Billdesk Portal for the payment.
- GPay, Paytm and some other payment gateway will also help to make the payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum income required for the HDFC Millennia Credit Card?
You will need a minimum monthly income of ₹35,000. And this is the case for a salaried. So for a self-employed, ITR of ₹6 Lakhs per year is required.
2. What is the credit limit of the Millennia Credit Card?
You will know the credit limit at the time of approval. The bank will check your Credit Score and your income before deciding the credit limit of your Millennia Card.
3. What is the minimum Cibil Score needed for this credit card?
A minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above is needed to apply for this credit card.
4. What is the interest-free period of this card?
You can enjoy an interest-free period of 50 days on this credit card.
5. Can I waive off the renewal fee of Millennia Credit Card HDFC?
Yes, you can waive off the renewal fee of the Millennia credit card. But for this you need to achieve the milestone benefit.
6. What to do when I lost my Millennia Credit Card?
In this case you need to intimate the service provider. You can do that by calling the toll-free number. Ensure you intimate the loss of card within 24 hours of the incident. Otherwise, you will be liable for the transactions.
7. What is HDFC Millennia Credit Card revolving credit feature?
In this, you only need to pay a minimum due amount. So the remaining balance will be charged with interest. It will help you keep a healthy CIBIL score.
8. What are the charges for lounge access?
So if you use the lounge access facility of the Millennia Credit Card HDFC, ₹2 or ₹25 will be charged.
9. How much CashPoints do I need for redemption?
The minimum CashPoints required is 500. So do HDFC Credit Card Login and check the same before.
10. What is the Milestone benefit and when do you get this?
In this, the bank will waive your renewal fee. But you will get this benefit if you spend INR 1 Lakh or more in a year.