Credit Card Apply230 views
- Apply for HDFC Millennia Credit Card Online.
- See the Exciting Cashback on Online Shopping and Flights Bookings.
- Annual and Renewal Fee of Credit Card.
HDFC Millennia Credit Card – This card is especially for millennial customers who have a high standard of living. You can use the HDFC Millennia Credit Card and get great cashback on shopping from Amazon and Flipkart. There are also some complimentary offers for domestic airport lounges. There are also a lot of other features as well in this HDFC Credit Card. Let’s explore all the features in detail.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Cashback offers and Discounts on Millennia Credit Card
- 2 Millennia Credit Card Charges and Eligibility
Cashback offers and Discounts on Millennia Credit Card
Offers of the HDFC Millennia Card
- Shop via Payzapp and Smartbuy and get a Cashback of 5% on Amazon and Flipkart. (Minimum Transaction Needed- ₹2000)
- Cashback of 2.5% on all the other online transactions. (Minimum Transaction must be ₹2000)
- Get a Cashback of 1% on the offline transaction and recharging online wallets. (Minimum Transaction ₹100).
- Get 8 Complimentary Access to the Domestic Airport Lounge Annually.
- Grab a Discount of 1% on Fuel Surcharge.
Welcome Bonuses and offers
- Get a Gift Voucher of ₹1000 on spending ₹100,000 and above in each quarter of the first year only.
- 1000 CashPoints as Welcome and Renewal Benefit after the payment of membership fee.
- You do a transaction of ₹30,000 and above within the first 90 days and get your membership fee waived off in the first year.
- Waive off your Renewal Membership by spending ₹1,00,000 and above in the first year.
Cashback offers of Millennia Credit Card
- Cashback of up to 5% on all the transactions done in a month with a maximum benchmark of ₹2250.
- Maximum Cashback of ₹1000 per month for the first 6 months on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy.
- Maximum Cashback of ₹750 per month or 5% on the shopping using PayZapp and SmartBuy. (Minimum Transaction Required- ₹2000)
- Get a Cashback of 2.5% on all online shopping with a Maximum of ₹750 per month. (Minimum Transaction Needed- ₹2000)
- 1% Cashback is available on all offline transactions and E-Wallet recharge with a maximum cashback of ₹750. (Minimum Transaction must be ₹100 & Fuel Transactions are excluded)
If you are willing to do the EMI transactions then these cashback offers are applicable to them as well.
Redeem the Earned Cash-points
- You’ll earn the Cashback in the form of cash point that is redeemable against the customer’s statement balance. Redemption needs the customer’s request.
- 1 CashPoint will be equal to ₹1 in the case of redemption against the statement balance.
- You’ll need a minimum CashPoint of 2500 in order to redeem it against the balance statement. The redeemable amount will only be in the multiples of 500.
- The value of 1 CashPoint will be ₹0.30 if you are redeeming the points against flights and hotel booking and at SmartBuy Rewards Portal.
- If your points are not redeemed in one year of accumulation then they will expire.
- The Conversion rate of CashPoint is ₹0.30 per cash point.
- Fuel Surcharge will be waived off by 1% up to a maximum amount of ₹250. (Minimum Transaction- ₹400)
Benefits of Complimentary Lounge Access
You can get 8 Complimentary Lounge Access through HDFC Millennia Credit Card. The maximum limit for taking the lounge access is 2 per quarter. You cannot take 3 complimentary lounge access in a quarter. You will be charged ₹2 on the credit card for taking access to the domestic airport lounge.
Get Discounts on Dining from Restaurants
You can get a discount on dining into more than 3000 restaurants all over India covering more than 20 cities. Get the dining discounts using HDFC Credit Card.
- A Discount of up to 40% on Fine Dining on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Grab a Discount of up to 20% on Premium Dining.
- Up to 30% Discount on Chef Speciality Restaurants.
- Up to 25% Discount on Buffet.
Latest Payment Technology
Now you don’t have to swipe the credit card for making payment up to ₹2000. The Contact less payment feature will make your payment on a touch. All the Millennia Credit Card has a Contact less Network Symbol that enables the user to make a payment without entering the credit card pin. It is a convenient mode of payment and saves the time of the user.
Millennia Credit Card Charges and Eligibility
Now you can see the charges of this fascinating credit card. See the eligibility criteria as well before you apply for the credit card.
Annual and Renewal Fee
|Membership Fee||₹1000 + GST|
|Renewal Fee||₹1000 + GST|
|Transaction over ₹100,000 in a year||Renewal Fee - NIL|
|Minimum Age||21 Years||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years||65 Years|
|Gross Monthly Income||₹10,000 per month||Not Needed|
|Yearly ITR||Not Needed||More than 6 Lacs per annum|
Millennia Credit Card Payment Options
You can make the HDFC Credit Card Payment Online using the various online facilities. The payment methods are easy and convenient. Avoid making a cash payment of your credit card bills as it includes some extra charges.
- Use HDFC Net Banking for clearing the Credit Card bills.
- Pay Credit Card dues through HDFC Mobile Application.
- Use the Billdesk Portal for the payment.
- GPay, Paytm and some other payment gateway will also help to make the payment.