ICICI Bank credit cards are simply top-notch with exciting offers. Of the cards the bank has, Coral Credit Card is something most look to grab at the earliest. It’s due to the bundle of offers on dining, wellness and hotels that provide its customers with an exclusive and out-of-the-world experience. ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card is not only a fun to have but also has top-class security feature, reinforcing the customer confidence. The embedded microchip in the card provides for additional security against duplication and counterfeiting. Attractive offers, amazing cashback, heavy discounts and top-notch security- all come as a part and parcel of this beautiful looking card. What more would one want? Keep scrolling to know in depth about this product!
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
ICICI Coral Credit Card Offers June 2023
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card offers are listed below.
- 2 reward points on every INR 100 spending except for Fuel
- 1 reward point on every INR 100 spending on insurance category
- 2,000 reward points on spending INR 2 Lakh
- Additional 1,000 reward points upon reaching INR 1 Lakh post INR 2 Lakh spend.
- 25% discount on Bookmyshow and Inox
- Complimentary access to Railway Lounge in India and one MasterCard or Visa affiliated airport lounges every quarter
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at HPCL Petrol pumps, provided the transaction is below INR 4,000.
Processing fees & Charges
Below are the charges and fees that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis.
- ICICI Bank charges a joining fee of INR 500 +GST, so when you pay the same, you access to your ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card.
- For the first year of membership there is no charge, but from the second year onwards an annual fee of INR 500+GST is charged.
- There is no supplementary card fee that is charged on this Credit Card.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.40% on a monthly basis which cumulates to become 40.80% annually.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
ICICI bank follows the below listed eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant must be between 18 years to 60 years. The add-on cardholder must be a minimum of 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable source of income so as to repay on time
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian national
- Credit Score: The applicant must have a good credit score without any record of default
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity – PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Address – Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bill
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Coral Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: If you miss the payment of your credit card, don’t worry pay it later. But you should know along with the due amount, you need to the late payment charge which is as follows
- INR 100, if the late amount is between INR 100-500
- Pay INR 500, if the late amount due is between INR 501-10,000
- INR 750, if the late amount due is more than INR 10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of INR 500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period permitted by the bank is from 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Cash Limit: The credit and cash limit is shared with the cardholder at the time of receiving the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
Apply for ICICI Coral Credit Card Online at Wishfin
After getting through the card offers, rewards, eligibility and documentation, it’s time to apply, isn’t it? So, come and apply at Wishfin, an online financial marketplace keeping a wide range of credit cards for you to compare and choose from. Make sure to enter your personal and professional details correctly while applying for the card. At the very end, you need to submit your application, which will then reach to ICICI Bank for screening. The bank will investigate the details thoroughly before saying ‘Yes’ to your application. So, isn’t it the easy way to apply for this ICICI Bank Credit Card?
Credit Card Application Status
You can check the status on the website of ICICI Bank. Here’s the list of steps you need to follow.
- Click on ‘Track Your Application Status’
- Enter your mobile number, date of birth and application number
- Click on Send OTP
- An OTP will come to your mobile number
- Type the OTP at the respective space
- Click on ‘Continue’ at the bottom
ICICI Coral Credit Card Credit Limit
The credit limit, which decides to the extent you can shop, would basically depend on your income and credit score. If you have a healthy income aided by a score of more than 750, ICICI Bank can offer you a greater limit on Coral card. However, you better not spend beyond more your ability to pay on time. Defaulting on the card payment can worsen your credit score. So, you should prioritize your card spends and adhere to it.
ICICI Bank Coral Card Bill Payment
Is your Bill arrived? And you don’t know how to pay the same? But there is no issues, login to your ICICI Bank net banking, and go to credit card section for bill payment. Simple, isn’t it? So your other alternatives of bill payments are setting ECS, which stands for Electronic Clearance Service. With the ECS, the bills get paid automatically from the bank account you choose for payment. Make sure to pay the bills on time to avoid unnecessary late payment charges, interest or even the taxes.
ICICI Coral Credit Card Customer Care Number
ICICI Bank has a prompt and efficient Customer Care division to help out with the grievances and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling their Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.
ICICI Coral Credit Card Statement
You can check the statement carefully to see whether any incorrect transaction entry is made on behalf of the bank. If so, then do bring it to the notice of the bank to get that corrected ASAP. On a whole, the statement can let you know the total dues, minimum due, reward points summary, payment due date, besides the transactions made on the card in a billing cycle. The reward points normally expire two years from the date of accumulation. Do make it a point to redeem the points before the date actually expires.