Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018377 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
- 1.2 Processing fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
- 1.4 Documents Required
- 1.5 Come & Apply for ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Online at Wishfin
- 1.6 ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Bill Payment
About ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
ICICI Bank bears an immaculate repute since its inception in the country in 1994 and has got tons of happy clients to its name since then. Keeping its customers as its top-most priority, the private biggie has been able to maintain its pace with the changing times and needs of people. Launching several worthy products and schemes since ages, ICICI has made its way into the hearts of the people. Talking about extraordinary products, ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card is one such name.
The card has numerous offers on dining, wellness and hotels to provide its customers with an exclusive and out-of-the-usual experience. ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card is not only fun to have but also has top-class security. The embedded microchip in the card provides additional security against duplication and counterfeiting. Attractive offers, amazing cashback and heavy discounts- all come as a part and parcel of this beautiful looking card. What more would one want? Keep scrolling to know in depth about this product!
Features of ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
Some of the main features of ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card are listed below:
- A complimentary Provogue tie at the time of joining.
- 2X cash rewards on dining, groceries and supermarket.
- 1 complimentary domestic airport lounge visit on a quarterly basis.
- On bookings made through Bookmyshow, 2 complimentary movie tickets under Buy 1 Get 1 offer.
- Courtesy Culinary Treats Program, you get a minimum of 15% waived off on your dining bills at over 2100 restaurants across the nation.
- On a total expenditure of ₹1,50,000 and above, the annual fee of the subsequent year would be waived-off.
Processing fees & Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank charges a joining fee of ₹1,000 along with applicable Service Tax while giving you access to your ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card.
- There are no ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card annual charges for the first year of membership. After the first year, an annual fee of ₹500 is chargeable along with the applicable Service Tax.
- There is no supplementary card fee that is charged on this Credit Card.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.40% on a monthly basis which cumulates to become 40.80% annually.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
ICICI bank follows the below listed eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant must be between 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable source of income so as to keep up with the process of repayment.
- Nationality: The applicant should have the nationality of India.
- Credit Score: The applicant must bear a good credit score and shouldn’t have a history of credit defaults.
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period permitted by the bank is from 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is shared with the card-bearer at the time of hand-over of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
Come & Apply for ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Online at Wishfin
After getting through the card offers, rewards, eligibility and documentation, it’s time to apply, isn’t it? So, come online and apply at Wishfin, an online credit card and other financial product comparison portal that lets you pick the best product from a large display of offers. Please make sure to enter your personal and professional details correctly while applying for the card. At the very end, you need to submit your application, which will then reach to ICICI Bank for screening. The bank will investigate the details thoroughly before saying ‘Yes’ to your application. So, isn’t it the easy way to apply for this ICICI Bank Credit Card?
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Bill Payment
Bill arrived? Don’t know how to pay it? No issues, just login to your ICICI Bank net banking, get to credit card section and pay the bill. Simple, isn’t it? Other alternatives include using payment gateway and setting ECS, which stands for Electronic Clearance Service. With the ECS, the bills get paid automatically from the bank account you choose for payment. Make sure to pay the bills on time to avoid unnecessary late payment charges, interest or even the taxes.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has a prompt and efficient Customer Care division to help out with the grievances and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling their Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.