- Explore all the Features and Benefits of IDFC First Millennia Credit Card.
- Check all the charges of the card and there is no fee for joining or renewal.
- Earn reward points and enjoy other lifestyle benefits through this credit card.
Most individuals in India only know that the IDFC Bank only grants loans and debt to the people. But this bank has come up with a new credit card for the first time. If you are a customer the IDFC Bank then you also have the option to apply for a credit card. The name of the card is IDFC First Millennia Credit Card and it has a lot of exciting benefits. You can save some extra bucks on dining and can earn thousands of reward points through this credit card. On the other hand, this card has no annual or renewal fee. But before you apply for this card, you must explore all the features and benefits of this credit card.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of IDFC First Millennia Credit Card
- 2 Fees and Charges of IDFC First Millennia Credit Card
Features and Benefits of IDFC First Millennia Credit Card
You must take a deep look at all the offers of this card so that you can use this card efficiently. It will help you to save some extra money from your day to day expenses through the card.
- Get a Welcome Gift Voucher of ₹500 on spending ₹15000 within 90 days from the date of card issuance.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on the first EMI Transaction done within 90 days from the date of card issuance.
Reward Point Benefits
- Earn 10X Reward Points on all the transactions that are above ₹20000.
- Earn 3X Reward Points on all the offline spends.
- Enjoy 6X Reward Points on all the online transactions.
- Multiply your reward points 10 times on your birthday.
- There is no maximum limit for earning reward points.
- You can redeem your reward points anytime because there is no expiry of the reward points.
- You will earn 1 reward point per ₹100 on every transaction.
- The value of 1 reward point is 25 paisa and it means that 4 reward points make 1 rupee.
- Enjoy a Discount of 25% on movie tickets every month and it will be a maximum of ₹100.
- Get a Discount of up to 20% at 1500+ restaurants present across India.
- Get a Discount of 15% at 3000+ Health and Wellness Outlets.
- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Railway Lounge Visits every quarter.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge waiver of up to ₹100 every month at the refilling stations.
- Enjoy a Personal Accident Cover of up to ₹2 Lacs.
- Get a Complimentary Lost Card Liability Cover of ₹25000.
- Enjoy 50+ In-App Discount Offers through the IDFC First Millennia Credit Card.
- All of the above offers are only valid after doing 1 transaction from your credit card.
Super Saver Benefits
- This credit card gives interest-free cash withdrawals from ATMs for up to 48 days.
- There is no over limit fee chargeable on this credit card.
- There are no Add-on Charges.
- The APR of this credit card starts from 0.75% per month that makes 9% per annum.
- No Fee is chargeable on the reward point redemption.
Fees and Charges of IDFC First Millennia Credit Card
|Joining Fees of the Credit Card||Lifetime Free|
|Renewal Fees of the Credit Card||Lifetime Free|
|Minimum Credit Card Interest Rate||0.75% per month or 9% per annum|
|Maximum Credit Card Interest Rate||2.99% per month or 35.88% per annum|
|Foreign Mark-up Fees||3.5%|
|Late Payment Fee||15% of the Total Amount Due with a minimum and maximum of ₹100 to ₹1000 respectively.|
|International Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Domestic Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Fee for Reward Points Redemption||NIL|
|Validity of Reward Points||Unlimited|
Credit Limit of IDFC First Millennia Credit Card
Most individuals want a high credit limit on their credit cards but it depends wholly on your income and Cibil Score. The credit limit of the First Millennia Card is not specified and it depends on your income and the last repayment history of your debts. If you have maintained a good Cibil Score and have a stable and high income then you can get a high credit limit on this IDFC First Credit Card.
IDFC First Millennia Credit Card Payment
There are multiple options to make the payment of your IDFC First Credit Card and it depends on which method you chose. You can make payments through cheque or cash but there are some online methods of payments available below:-
- IDFC First Bank Internet Banking
- UPI Payments
- Net Banking of Another bank or through Debit Cards
- IMPS and NEFT in which you can use the IFSC Code IDFB0010225.