- Apply for the IDFC First Credit Card Online or by visiting the nearest branch.
- Explore the features and benefits of the IDFC First Bank Credit Card.
- See all the credit cards that are offered by the IDFC Bank.
Most people in India only know that the IDFC Bank only grants various types of loans. But recently it has come up with different types of credit cards that you can apply for online. These credit cards can help you to multiply your reward points 10 times. On the other hand, the rate of interest on these cards starts from just 9% per annum. You can enjoy interest-free withdrawals from the ATM machines and there is no annual or joining fee applicable to the card. Therefore you must take a look at the features and benefits of the IDFC First Bank Credit Card. You must explore all the credit cards that are issued by this bank.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Benefits of IDFC First Credit Card
- All the Cards are Lifetime Free.
- There are no annual fees and renewal fees on credit cards.
- The IDFC Credit Card Interest Rate starts from 0.75% per month or 9% per annum.
- The foreign mark-up fee is 3.5% of all the cards.
- There are no extra charges for redeeming the reward points.
- No, Over Limit Fee is chargeable on the IDFC First Bank credit cards.
- There is no expiry date for the reward points you earn through credit cards.
- There is no limit to earning reward points.
- Enjoy free visits to the railway lounges through this credit card.
Types of IDFC First Credit Cards
The table given below will depict a clear picture of all the credit cards offered by the IDFC bank. There are four credit cards of the IDFC First bank and if you are pre-qualified then you can apply for any IDFC card depending upon your needs and credit card offers. The only identical feature of all the cards is they are lifetime free.
|IDFC Credit Cards||Lifestyle Benefits||Fees|
|IDFC First Millennia Credit Card||- Enjoy welcome gift voucher worth INR 500.|
- Enjoy 5% cashback on your first EMI transaction.
- Multiply your reward points 10 times by spending INR 20,000 or above at once.
- Celebrate your birthday and earn 10X reward points on all the transactions.
- Enjoy complimentary access to the railway lounge
|Life Time Free|
|IDFC First Classic Credit Card||- Have complimentary roadside assistance of INR 1399.|
- Get welcome benefits in the form of gift vouchers.
- Multiply your reward point 6 times on online transactions.
- Enjoy cashback on your first EMI transaction.
- Enjoy the best deals on movie tickets and enjoy discounts.
|Life Time Free|
|IDFC First Select Credit Card||- Enjoy free visits to the railway lounges and domestic airport lounges.|
- Earn a gift voucher worth INR 500 as a welcome gift.
Get cashback on your first EMI transaction.
- Have a blast on your birthday and multiply your reward points 10 times.
- Earn 6X reward points on online purchases.
|Life Time Free|
|IDFC First Wealth Credit Card||- Enjoy buy one get one free deal on movie tickets.|
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver at the refilling stations.
- Get discounts on dining and at health and wellness outlets.
- Get comprehensive insurance coverage on this IDFC First Credit Card.
- Enjoy complimentary access to the airport lounges, spas, and railway lounges.
|Life Time Free|
Features of all the IDFC First Credit Cards
Now, you must take a look at all the credit cards that are offered by the IDFC Bank. You musty explore the features and the benefits you will get all the cards.
IDFC First Millennia Credit Card
- Get a Gift Voucher of ₹500 on spending ₹15000 within 90 days from card issuance.
- Enjoy 5% Cashback on your first EMI transaction done within 90 days from card set-up.
- Earn 10X Reward Points on all the transactions that are above ₹20000.
- Spend online through this credit card and earn 6X Reward Points.
- Have a blast on your birthdays because you can earn 10X Reward Points on that day.
- Enjoy 25% Discount on Movie Tickets with a Maximum of ₹100.
- Enjoy a 20% Discount at more than 1500 restaurants in India.
- Get a Discount of 15% at above 3000 Health and Wellness Outlets.
- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Visits to the Railway Lounges per quarter.
- Get a Cover of ₹2 Lacs and ₹25000 for Personal Accident and Lost Card Liability respectively.
IDFC First Classic Credit Card
- Get a Gift Voucher of ₹500 as a welcome benefit on spending ₹15000 within 90 days from card set-up.
- Get a Cashback of 5% on your first EMI transaction done within 90 days from card issuance.
- Earn 10X Reward Points on all the transactions that are above ₹20000 and on your Birthday.
- Spend online and earn 6X Reward Points and Spend offline and earn 3X reward points through this card.
- Get 4 Free Visits per quarter to the Railway Lounges through the IDFC First Bank Credit Card.
- Get free roadside assistance of ₹1399.
- Enjoy Personal Accident Cover of ₹2 Lacs and Lost Card Liability Cover of ₹25000.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of up to ₹200 every month.
IDFC First Select Credit Card
- This card gives you a welcome give of a Voucher worth ₹500 after you spend ₹15000 in the first 90 days.
- Get a Cashback of 5% on your first EMI converted within 90 days from the card set-up date.
- Multiply your Reward Point 10 Times on your birthday and while spending ₹20000 and above.
- Earn 6X and 3X reward points on online and offline spend respectively.
- Enjoy the Buy One Get One Free offer on movie tickets of up to ₹250 per ticket twice a month.
- You can enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹300 per month.
- Get Personal Accident Cover of ₹5 Lacs and Lost Card Liability Cover of ₹50000.
- Have free roadside assistance of ₹1399.
- Get 4 Complimentary Visits per quarter to the Railway Lounges and Domestic Airport Lounges.
- Enjoy a 20% Discount at 1500+ Restaurants and 15% discount at over 3000 health and wellness outlets.
- Get a comprehensive Travel Insurance Cover of ₹22500.
IDFC First Wealth Credit Card
- Enjoy a welcome give of a Voucher worth ₹500 once you spend ₹15000 in the first 90 days from the card issuance date.
- Get 5% Cashback on your first EMI converted within 90 days from the card set-up date.
- Enjoy 10X Reward Points on your birthday and on every spending of ₹20000 and above.
- Earn 6X and 3X reward points on online and offline transactions respectively.
- Enjoy Complimentary Golf Rounds through the IDFC First Credit Card.
- Get the Buy One Get One Free offer on movie tickets of up to ₹500 per ticket twice a month.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹400 per month.
- Have a Discount of 20% at 1500+ Restaurants and a discount of 15% at over 3000 health and wellness outlets.
- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Access to Domestic and International Airport Lounges and Spas every quarter.
- Get 4 Free Visits to the Railway Lounges per quarter.
- Get a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Cover of $1200.
- Have an Air Accident Cover of up to ₹1 Crore and Lost Card Liability Cover of ₹50000.
- Get a Personal Accident Cover of ₹10 Lacs.
IDFC First Bank Credit Card Fees and Other Charges
|All IDFC Cards Joining Fees||Lifetime Free|
|All IDFC Cards Renewal Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Minimum Rate of Interest on Credit Card||0.75% per month or 9% per annum|
|Maximum Rate of Interest on Credit Card||2.99% per month or 35.88% per annum|
|Foreign Mark-up Fees||3.5%|
|Late Payment Fee||15% of the Total Amount Due with a minimum of ₹100 and a maximum of ₹1000.|
|International Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Domestic Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Fee for Reward Points Redemption||NIL|
|Validity of Reward Points||Unlimited|
Documents Required for IDFC First Credit Cards
- Identity Proof:- PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter I.D. Card, Passport, Driving License. (Any One Document)
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Driving License, Passport, Voter I.D. Card, Last 2 Months Bank Statement. (Any One Document)
- Income Proof:- Form 16, Latest Salary Slips, Income Tax Return Documents, Audited Financial Document, Business Continuity Proof (Any One Document)
- Age Proof:- Pass Certificate of 10th Standard, Passport, Birth Certificate, Voter I.D. Card. (Any One Document)
How to Pay IDFC First Credit Card Bills?
You can use any payment methods that are mentioned below in order to clear all the outstanding bills of your credit card:-
- IDFC First Internet Banking
- Net Banking or Payments through a Debit Card
- Clearing Bills through IMPS.
- Using NEFT for making payments
- UPI Payments are also Accepted
- Make Payments through cheque or cash
IDFC First Credit Card Limit
Whenever an individual applies for a credit card, he wants a high credit limit. But there is no specified limit for the IDFC First Credit cards. If you have good repayment history and a high income then the IDFC bank will grant a high credit limit on the card. So, the credit limit of the IDFC First Credit Card depends on your income, Cibil Score, and repaying capacity. Make sure you must have a Cibil Score of 750 and above if you are applying for the IDFC first credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can apply for an IDFC First Bank credit card?
If you are a salaried or self-employed individual with a stable source of income and fulfill the bank’s eligibility criteria then you can apply for an IDFC First Bank credit card.
2. What are the different kinds of credit cards offered by IDFC First Bank?
FIRST Classic Credit Card, FIRST Select Credit Card, and FIRST Wealth Credit Card are the three main credit cards offered by IDFC First Bank.
3. Is it true that IDFC FIRST Credit Cards are free and have no joining fees?
Yes, all IDFC FIRST credit cards are free for life, with no annual or joining fees.
4. Are IDFC FIRST credit cards subject to a minimum salary requirement?
No, IDFC Banks credit cards are offered without a minimum salary requirement.
5. How can I download my IDFC credit card statement?
You can download your IDFC credit card statement via Internet banking or the IDFC FIRST bank mobile app. For Internet banking you must log in to your IDFC account using your username and password. Choose ‘Cards’ from the drop-down menu and then ‘Download statement’ after selecting your credit card type. Whereas on the other hand you will need to provide your customer ID to acquire the verification code, if you choose to get your IDFC FIRST credit card statement via mobile app. Select ‘Cards’ from the drop-down menu on the mobile application and then ‘download statement.’
6. How long does it take for the IDFC FIRST Credit Card to arrive?
The IDFC First credit card can take up to 14 working days to arrive at your registered address once your application has been approved by the bank.
7. Is it possible to make cash withdrawals using my IDFC FIRST Credit Card?
Yes, you can use your IDFC First credit card’s cash withdrawal feature to make cash withdrawals. However, these withdrawals are subject to additional fees, such as a transaction fee and up to 3.99 % interest.
8. Is there anything I can do in case my IDFC credit card gets stolen?
If your IDFC credit card is stolen or lost, you must inform the IDFC FIRST Bank customer service. By doing so, the bank will block your card and send you a new one within a short amount of time.
9. Which of IDFC's credit cards is the best?
IDFC FIRST Bank offers a variety of credit cards that are specifically designed to meet your needs. IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card, IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card, IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card, and IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card are the four best IDFC credit cards. All four of these IDFC credit cards are interest free for life and come with a variety of features and bonuses.
10. What are some of the benefits that come along with an IDFC FIRST bank credit card?
The IDFC FIRST bank credit cards come with a number of benefits that you can avail. IDFC credit cards offer welcome benefits and do not charge any annual fees. They offer exclusive travel and lifestyle bonuses. Fuel fee waivers are available with your IDFC FIRST bank credit card at all fuel pumps in India. In addition, their lifetime free credit cards come with perks like interest-free cash withdrawals, complimentary roadside assistance, travel insurance, monthly movie ticket deals, and more
To Know More Details: https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/