- Check all the features and benefits of IDFC First Select Credit Card.
- Earn thousands of reward points through this card and redeem it anytime.
- It is a lifetime free credit card but you must check the charges, credit limit, and payment options.
There are a lot of people in India who are dependent on credit cards when all their income gets exhausted. On the other hand, some individuals use a credit card just to save some extra bucks with the help of Cashback and discount offers. Whatever may be the reason but credit cards are really helpful to meet out the day to day transactions. Here you can see the IDFC First Select Credit Card that has a lot of offers and deals and it is a lifetime free credit card. You will not have to pay any fee for the card and enjoy the continued services. It gives you reward points, lounge access, and many other such benefits.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of IDFC First Select Credit Card
You must explore all the features of this credit card because it has a lot of reward points and Cashback offers. It will help you to improve your lifestyle and you can save some penny through it.
- Get a Gift Voucher of ₹500 as a welcome bonus only after spending ₹15000 within 90 days from the card issuance date.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on the first EMI Transaction converted within 90 days from the date of card issuance.
Reward Point Benefits
- Earn 10X Reward Points on all the transactions that are above ₹20000.
- Get 3X Reward Points on all the offline transactions.
- Enjoy 6X Reward Points on all the online transactions.
- Get 10X reward points on your birthday.
- There is no maximum limit of earning reward points through the IDFC First Credit Card.
- Your reward points will not get expired and you can redeem them anytime.
- You will earn 1 Reward Point on every ₹100.
- The value of 1 reward point is 25 paisa and 1 rupee includes 4 reward points.
- Enjoy Buy One Get One Free Offer on movie tickets twice a month with a maximum limit of ₹250.
- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Visits to Airport and Railway Lounge every quarter on the IDFC First Select credit card.
- Have up to 20% off at 1500+ Restaurants and 15% off at 3000+ health outlets.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge waiver of up to ₹300 every month at the refilling stations.
- Get a Personal Accident Cover of up to ₹5 Lacs on this card.
- Enjoy a Complimentary Lost Card Liability Cover of ₹50000.
- Enjoy 50+ In-App Discount Offers through this Credit Card.
- Have a Free Road Side Assistance of ₹1399.
- Enjoy a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Cover of ₹22500.
- Personal Accident Cover is valid only after doing 1 transaction from your credit card in the last month.
- You can make interest-free cash withdrawals from ATMs for up to 48 days on this Credit Card.
- This card has zero over-limit fees.
- There are no Add-on Charges.
- The APR is 0.75% per month that makes 9% per annum on this credit card.
- Reward Points Redemption doesn’t include any extra fee.
Fees and Charges of IDFC First Select Credit Card
|Card’s Joining Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Card’s Renewal Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Minimum Rate of Interest on Credit Card||0.75% per month or 9% per annum|
|Maximum Rate of Interest on Credit Card||2.99% per month or 35.88% per annum|
|Foreign Mark-up Fees||1.99%|
|Late Payment Fee||15% of the Total Amount Due with a minimum of ₹100 and a maximum of ₹1000.|
|International Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Domestic Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Fee for Reward Points Redemption||NIL|
|Validity of Reward Points||Unlimited|
Credit Limit of IDFC First Select Credit Card
The credit limit of the IDFC First Select Credit Card is not specified. It wholly depends on your income and Cibil Score. If you have a Cibil score of 750 and above and a stable high income then you will get a high credit limit on your credit card. The bank also checks the repayment track of the individual before granting a high credit limit to the applicant.
IDFC First Select Credit Card Payment
You can follow any method to clear the bill of your First Select Credit Card. If it is feasible for you then you can make payment of your credit card bill through cash or cheque by visiting the branch. You can also follow the online methods as they are convenient for you to make the payment.
- Pay Credit Card bills through IDFC First Bank Internet Banking
- Make use of the UPI Payments
- Try Net Banking of Another bank or Debit Cards to clear the bills.
- Make use of IMPS and NEFT in which you will have to provide the IFSC Code IDFB0010225.