Personal Loan Apply Online850 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About United Bank of India Personal Loan Jaipur
- 2 United Bank of India Personal Loan Jaipur at a glance
About United Bank of India Personal Loan Jaipur
A personal loan is the best solution to meet any kind of financial requirements needed to meet our personal wishes and dreams. Dreams are very special and are an important part of human life. Jaipur is known as the pink city of India. People in the city can now realize their personal dreams with the help of a personal loan offered by a leading public sector bank. That bank is United Bank of India. The bank has opened five branches in the capital of Rajasthan.
United Bank of India Personal Loan Jaipur at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by United Bank of India have been given below.
|Interest rate||8.95% - 14.00%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹ 2 lakhs or 10 months gross salary|
|Tenure||36 months i.e. 3 years|
|Processing fee||1% of the sanctioned loan amount availed|
Eligibility criteria for United Bank of India Personal Loan Jaipur
Any applicant who can fulfill the norms of eligibility will be eligible for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India. The applicant needs to be a salaried individual with a regular income and permanent service. Earning a regular and stable income is very important. The applicant needs to be employed with the current company for at least two years. This means he/she should be working with the company for a minimum period of two years.
Documents required for United Bank of India Personal Loan Jaipur
The list of the all the important documents required for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India has been given below. Check them out.
- Completely filled and duly signed application form
- Proof Of Identity- Aadhar card/Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License
- Proof of Residence-Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID Card/Lease agreement/Telephone bill/Ration card/Electricity bill
- Proof of Age- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ PAN card/ School leaving certificate
- Applicant’s latest photo of passport size ( two copies)
- Income Documents- Salary slip of three months /Latest salary certificate, IT returns of the past two years or Form 16
- Bank statement of the past six months
In case of more information, please refer to Personal Loan Jaipur.
Address of United Bank of India branches in Jaipur
The complete list of United Bank of India branches in the city has been given below with their address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Malviya Nagar||34, Giridhar Marg, Sunder Nagar, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan||UTBI0GMJ557||302027003||230242|
|Mansarovar||56/122, Rajat Path, Mansarovar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Pin - 302020||UTBI0MSR582||Non-MICR||2780270|
|Jaipur branch||Jaipur Branch, S.M.S. Highway (Chaura Rasta), Jaipur, Rajasthan||UTBI0JAI517||302027002||2312694, 2318144|
|Bagdoli||Near Airtel Tower, Vill. & Po.Bagdoli, Tehsil-Bonli, Dist. Sawaimadhopur, Pin-322023, Rajasthan||UTBI0BGQL31||Non-MICR||9694764764|
|Jaipur Regional Office||51/A, Everest Colony, Lal Kothi, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302015, Rajasthan||UTBI0XJPL08||Non-MICR||0141-2744573 2744873|