- Explore the latest deals of the Axis Bank Ace Credit Card.
- Earn Cashback and fuel surcharge waiver through this credit card.
- See the Fees and Payment options of the Credit Card.
Most of the individual think that the credit cards are used for enjoying the credit limit. But you must aware of the fact that the majority of individuals prefer a credit card for enjoying exciting offers and deals. So, if you want to grab the latest deals on a credit card then you must take a look at the Axis Bank Ace Credit Card. You will get unlimited Cashback using this credit card on Zomato, Swiggy, Ola, and Grofers. There are also some other exciting deals on this credit card that you must explore before applying for it. This credit card allows you to do the EMI Transactions as well so you must take a look at the key features and benefits of this card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of Ace Credit Card
- 2 Fees and Charges of Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
- 3 Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for Ace Credit Card
Features and Benefits of Ace Credit Card
You must know that this card will help you to save a lot of extra bucks from your monthly expenses. It will cut off your expenses and you can use this credit card for buying various products. You can use all the offers of this credit card in your day to day transactions.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on Grofers through this credit card.
- Get a Cashback of 5% of BigBasket.
- This offer is valid only up to the 31st of December 2020.
- This offer is valid on both the website and mobile application of Grofers and BigBasket.
- Get a Cashback of 5% on bill payment of the electricity bills, gas bills, DTH bills, and other utility bills on Google Pay through this credit card.
- Enjoy a flat Cashback of 4% on Swiggy.
- Ride-on OLA and get a Cashback of 4%.
- 4% Cashback is available on the food order made on Zomato.
- There is a Cashback of 2% on all other spending’s through this credit card.
- There is no upper limit on Cashback.
Airport Lounge Access
- Get 4 complimentary accesses to the domestic airport lounges through the Axis Bank Ace Credit Card.
- A maximum of 4 free visits are allowed during a year.
List of Domestic Airport Lounges
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T1D|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T2|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T3|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||International 04|
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at the refilling stations through the Axis Bank Credit Card.
- The maximum fuel surcharge waiver allowed is up to ₹500 per month.
Terms and Conditions
- ₹400 is the minimum transaction allowed for the waiver.
- ₹4000 is the maximum transaction allowed for the waiver.
- There will be no Cashback on the fuel transactions.
- GST Charged on the fuel transaction is non-refundable.
As per this offer you are allowed to enjoy a discount of up to 20% at the 4000+ partnered restaurants in India with Axis bank.
- You are allowed to convert the purchase of ₹2500 and above into EMI Transactions in this credit card.
- You can choose the EMI tenure for 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, and 24 months.
- An interest of 1.5% is applicable per month on the outstanding amount.
- There will be a one-time processing fee of 1.5% or ₹250 whichever is higher will be applicable on the EMI transactions.
Fees and Charges of Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
|Annual Renewal Fees||₹499|
|Spend More than INR 10000 within 45 Days of Card Issuance||Joining Fees- Reversed|
|Spend More than INR 2 Las in the previous year.||Renewal Fees- Reversed|
|Applications Received until 31st December 2020||No Joining Fees is Applicable|
|Add-On Card Fee||NIL|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.4% Per Month or 49.36% Per Annum|
|Cash Transaction Fee||2.5% of the Cash with a minimum of ₹500|
|Late Payment Fee||·Minimum Late Payment Fees is ₹100|
·Maximum Late Payment Fees is ₹700
|Overlimit Charges||3% of the over-limit with a minimum of ₹500|
|Cash Payment Charge||₹100|
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for Ace Credit Card
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
- 70 years must be the maximum age of the applicant.
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- PAN card photocopy
- Color photograph
- Latest pay slip/Bank statement/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income.
- Residence proof (any one of the following)
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar card
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
Axis Ace Credit Card Payment Options
You must see the Axis Bank Credit Card Payment options for clearing your outstanding dues. The banks allow you to make cash payment as well but they charge some extra fees for it. So, you must see the online options available for clearing the credit card bills.
- Net Banking
- Mobile Application
- National Electronic Fund Transfer
- NACH Facility
- Cash and Cheque Payments