- Pay the Axis Bank Credit Card Bills Safely using the various Method.
- Activate the Auto-Debit Facility through Mobile App or Net Banking for Timely Payments.
- Use NEFT for Making the Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through other Banks.
Many users go for the Axis bank credit cards as it has many exciting offers and heavy discounts. But it is a common fact that the bills of every credit card are generated at the end of the month and for a continued service one has to clear the bills. So if you are using the credit card of Axis Bank then there are various Axis Bank Credit Card Payment options. You can use the Net Banking Facility or pay the bills via mobile banking. Let’s see the steps included in the payment methods of the Axis Bank Credit Card.
There are various methods available to pay your Axis Bank Credit Card bill online.
Pay off Bill via the Internet Banking
If you are an existing customer of Axis Bank, you can easily pay off the bill through Internet Banking. You can operate internet banking from your Axis Bank saving accounts. You just need to follow a few steps to pay the bill.
- Visit the official website of the Axis Bank.
- Login to Axis Bank Internet Banking.
- Open Credit Card Section.
- Select a credit card for which the payment has to be made.
- Click on the Pay Now option.
- Then you have to select the account from which you wish to make the payment.
- You have to enter the amount as per your wish.
- Click on Proceed and make your payment.
Pay Through Mobile Banking
You can pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill through mobile banking. It is a convenient way to pay credit card bills. You can even download the link by sending an SMS MBANK on 5676782. Follow the steps below for mobile payment.
- Download Axis Bank Mobile App from Play Store or iOS.
- Login to Axis Bank Mobile App.
- Now, go to the credit card section.
- Select the credit card for which the bill has to be paid
- Click on the Pay Now button.
- Enter the amount to be paid.
- Finally, click on Pay Now and Proceed.
Pay at Any Axis Bank ATM
Another option to pay the credit card bills is using the Axis Bank ATM Debit Card at any Axis Bank ATM.
- Go to the nearest Axis Bank ATM.
- First, insert your Axis Bank ATM card into the ATM machine.
- Choose option services.
- Choose the bill payment options present in the services
- Now, you have to enter your credit card number twice.
- After filling the credit card details, the Total Amount Due and Minimum Amount Due will appear in front of you.
- Enter the Amount you are willing to pay for the credit card.
- After a successful payment, the amount will be debited from the linked bank account.
Paid by Auto Debit Facility
If you have a good relationship with Axis Bank then you have the option to pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill through the auto-debit facility. Choose this facility only if you have a savings or current account with Axis Bank. The amount will be deducted automatically every month in accordance with the credit card bill. You can set the auto-debit facility through the mobile app and Net Banking.
Steps to Set up Auto Debit Payment Facility via Mobile App
- Open the mobile app on your mobile.
- Login into the Mobile App.
- Go to the Service section.
- Now, open the credit card section.
- Click on the auto-debit option.
- Then choose the credit card for which you want to auto-debit the amount.
- Finally, the auto-debit payment facility will be activated.
Setup Auto Debit Payment Facility via Net Banking
- Go to the official website of Axis Bank.
- Login to Internet Banking with User ID and Password.
- Open Services option and then the Credit Card services option.
- Now set auto-debit facility from the account you want to debit.
- After all the setup, the facility will be activated.
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment from Another Bank Account
If you hold a credit card from Axis Bank but do not have an account with Axis Bank. So no need to worry about how to pay, because there is an option to pay via the Bill Desk website. Therefore you need to provide some basic details of your card.
Required Card Details
- Open Axis Bank Bill Desk Website.
- Fill 16 digits of Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Select the bank account from which you want to pay the amount.
- The payment interface of your chosen bank will open.
- Provide your net banking user id and password.
- Enter the amount to be paid.
- After this, the account will be debited immediately.
- At last, you’ll get an online transaction confirmation and a transaction reference number.
Pay Axis Credit Card Bill through Paytm
- Visit the Official Website of Paytm on your Desktop and Sign In
- Click on the Pay Credit Card Bill option available on the home page.
- Among various banks choose the Axis Bank Bill Payment option.
- Enter the 16 digits Axis Bank Credit Card Number.
- Then enter the amount you are willing to pay.
- Click on the Proceed button to continue.
- Then choose any one option to pay.
- You can use the Paytm Wallet or other debit cards added to your Paytm Account.
- Finally, click on the Pay option and verify the OTP and other details.
The bill payment of your Axis Credit Card will be done once you verify the OTP and authenticate the payment.
Use Gpay to Make Axis Credit Card Payment
- Open Gpay Application on your mobile phone.
- Touch the New Payment option that will appear below on the screen.
- Then touch the UPI ID or QR Code option and then choose the UPI ID option.
- Enter the UPI ID “cc.91<registered mobile number><last 4 digits of the credit card>@axisbank”.
- Touch the Verify option and then touch OK.
- Now you have a UPI ID and you can open it and touch the Pay button in chats.
- Enter the amount you can willing to pay and verify the payment option you are using for the payment.
- Your Axis Bank Credit Card Bill will be paid after you verify the option of payment.
Make Online Payment of Axis Bank Credit Card through Amazon Pay
- Open the Amazon Shopping App and then touch the Amazon Pay option.
- In the Bill Payments section, touch the Credit Card Bill option.
- Enter the Credit Card Number in the Box.
- Provide the Name mentioned on your Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Choose the Axis Bank option from the dropdown list in the Select Bank Box.
- Touch the Proceed Button and enter the Axis Credit Card Bill Amount.
- Touch on the Proceed button again and your payment will be made from the Amazon Pay Wallet.
This is how you can clear the Axis Credit Card bills through Amazon pay.
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment Done Through Cash and Cheque
You can easily pay your credit card bill in cash and for that, you have to visit the nearest Axis Bank. For cash payment ₹100 per payment service fee will be charge. Payment will be received on the same date.
Cheque and Draft
You have to choose the amount you have to pay. All you have to do is draw/draft a cheque in favor of the Axis Bank Card Number (16-digit Credit Card Number). Then you have to drop the cheque at any nearest branch of Axis Bank.
- If you pay by cheque, always remember that you have to leave the cheque 5 days before the due date.
- The check will be taken at the local branch only.
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
- The clearance time for Axis Bank cheque is 1 working day.
- Other bank cheque clearance time is 3-5 working days.
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment to be Paid through IMPS/NEFT/VMT
NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer
Now, pay your credit card bills through the NEFT facility. You can pay your credit card bills online from another bank account. You need to follow the steps given below and fill in the correct information on the given form.
- Login the Net Banking with your user ID or password.
- Go to the NEFT option of the respective bank.
- Enter the information required for transferring the money
Beneficiary Name Name on the Credit Card Bank Name Axis Bank Branch Name Mumbai IFSC Code UTIB000400 Beneficiary Account Number 16 Digit Credit Card Number
- After filling in all the information, click on the Submit button.
IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
There is also an option to pay your credit card bill through IMPS and its TAT is on the same day. Payment of Axis Bank Credit Card through IMPS can be made anytime and anywhere without any hassle. There are steps to be followed.
- Download the mobile banking app from the Play Store or iOS.
- Login with the help of a user ID and password.
- Go to the Transfer option.
- Select the IMPS payment option.
- Enter the required details
- Mobile Number
- Unique and dedicated MMID Number
- 16 digit credit card number
- After filling in all the details, click on the submit button.
VMT (Visa Money Transfer)
You can clear the credit card dues of the Axis bank by Visa Money Transfer. This facility will enable you to make the Axis Bank Credit Card Payment using the Visa Debit Cards. The Visa Money transfer or the turnaround time is 2 working days.
Now, you have various options for clearing the dues of your Axis Bank Credit Card. All the payment options are totally safe and they are convenient too for making the payments. In just a few clicks you can clear your dues timely without being penalize by the Axis Bank.