Personal Loan Apply Online4438 views
Table of Contents
About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar
No matter what your personal needs are, it would not be wrong to say that Bajaj Finserv in Bhubaneswar ensures to cater all in the best possible way. Yes, by offering this credit facility at lower rates, simple tenures, minimal documentation and maximum loan amount, the only endeavor of Bajaj Finance is to meet the needs of all its valuable customers around the world.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates in Bhubaneswar
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Up to INR 20 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 months|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Upto 4% post 1st EMI clearance|
|Part prepayment Charges||2% on part-payment amount paid+GST|
Address of Bajaj Finserv Branches in Bhubaneswar
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care|
|Kharvel Nagar, Unit - III, Bhubaneshwar||3Rd Floor, Icici Building, A/31, Bhanjo Prabha Bhawan, Kharvel Nagar, Unit - Iii, Bhubaneshwar 751001. Orrisa - 751001,Orissa||0674 331 6146|
|Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar||A1/64, Second Floor, NH 5, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751003||098534 58157|
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore,Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai,Noida, Pune,Surat and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of INR 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh,Cochin,Jaipur and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of INR 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of INR 30,000.
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)
Bajaj Finserv Bhubaneswar Contact Number
Be it a complaint, query or concern, Bajaj Finance with its best of customer care team is always there to help and support. You just need to dial 020 3957 5152 either from your mobile or landline to be in touch with the customer care executives. These professionals will always listen to your concern and give you the best solution in the least time frame.