Personal Loan Apply Online5811 views
Table of Contents
- 1 Bajaj Finserv Indore Main Branch Address
- 2 Bajaj Personal Loan Interest Rates in Indore
- 3 Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Bajaj Finserv Indore Main Branch Address
- Branch Name: Indore Branch
- Complete Address: 4th Floor, Office No. 404, President Tower, 6/2 South Tukoganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Bajaj Finserv Indore Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address|
|Tukoganj, Indore||4th Floor, Office No. 404, President Tower, 6/2 South Tukoganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001|
Bajaj Personal Loan Interest Rates in Indore
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||10.99% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹ 25 Lakh|
|Processing Fee||1% - 2% of the loan amount|
|Part Pre- payment Charges||Nil|
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A personal loan EMI calculator online is the tool that helps you calculate Equated Monthly Installments. Here is an example showing the payments you will have to do if you take a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv worth ₹8,00,000 for the tenure of 5 years and an interest rate of 12.5% p.a.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 8,00,000 12.5% 1 ₹ 71,266 ₹ 55,195 ₹ 8,55,195 ₹ 8,00,000 12.5% 2 ₹ 37,846 ₹ 1,08,300 ₹ 9,08,300 ₹ 8,00,000 12.5% 3 ₹ 26,763 ₹ 1,63,464 ₹ 9,63,464 ₹ 8,00,000 12.5% 4 ₹ 21,264 ₹ 2,20,672 ₹ 10,20,672 ₹ 8,00,000 12.5% 5 ₹ 17,998 ₹ 2,79,901 ₹ 10,79,901 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 1,22,861 ₹ 93,119 ₹ 6,77,138 2 ₹ 1,39,129 ₹ 76,850 ₹ 5,38,008 3 ₹ 1,57,552 ₹ 58,427 ₹ 3,80,456 4 ₹ 1,78,415 ₹ 37,565 ₹ 2,02,040 5 ₹ 2,02,226 ₹ 13,940 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Bajaj Finserv Indore Customer Care Number
020 3957 4151 is the number you need to dial from your registered mobile or landline number in order to be in touch with the bank. Yes, in case you have any query, complaint or concern related to personal loan, all you need to do is just dial this number and the customer care executives of Bajaj will be there to help you.
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Surat, and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of ₹ 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh, Cochin, Jaipur, and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of ₹ 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada, and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of ₹ 30,000.
How to Apply
The process of applying for a personal loan is simple and quick. You need to fill the loan application form and submit it along with the documents checklist at your nearest bank branch or online.
Loan Application Form
In the application form for a personal loan, you must fill in the below-mentioned details:
- Personal details of the applicant/s
- Professional details of the applicant/s
- Loan details (amount and tenure)
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)
Click to Know About Personal Loan Indore