Personal Loan Apply3693 views
Table of Contents
- 1 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Pune Interest Rate
- 2 Bajaj Finserv Branches in Pune
- 3 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Number
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Pune Interest Rate
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||12.99%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹ 25 Lakh|
|Processing Fee||2.25% - 3% of the loan amount|
|Part Pre- payment Charges||Nil|
Bajaj Finserv Branches in Pune
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care|
|Viman Nagar, Pune||Sakore Nagar, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014||020 3040 5060|
|Wakdewadi, Pune||6th Floor, Bajaj Brand View, Cts 12b+31, Pune Mumbai Road, Wakdewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411003||020 3098 8700|
|Fatimanagar, Pune||3rd Floor, Office No. - 301,C Wing, Kpct Mall, Sr. No. - 16, Hissa No. 1/1, Fatimanagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411040||1800 209 4151|
|Chinchwad, Pune||3rd Floor, Office No. - 218,219 & 222,, Gokhale Plaza Condominium, Survey No. - 186/2/1A, CST - 3187, Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra 411033||020 3064 7250|
|Viman Nagar, Pune||Sainik Nagar, Clover Park, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014||099207 07066|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Number
All you need to do is just dial 020 3957 4151 from your mobile or landline in order to be in touch with the customer care executives of Bajaj. These professionals with having relevant years of experience and expertise ensure that all your queries and complaints can easily be resolved in the best way.
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore,Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai,Noida, Pune,Surat and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of ₹ 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh,Cochin,Jaipur and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of ₹ 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of ₹ 30,000.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator
If you have decided to avail a personal loan, but not sure what’s gonna be the EMIs of the same, nothing to worry. Yes, you don’t need to bother as an EMI Calculator is here to make your journey memorable. By taking into consideration the interest rate, loan amount and tenure, this smart device churns out the results for you in the easiest and quickest manner. It gives you the exact calculations of your loan EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable on a personal loan.
However, to make you understand better, below is a table showing the calculations on a loan amount of ₹4 Lakh, taken for a tenure of 5 years at an interest rate of 16.75% per annum.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 4,00,000 16.75% 1 ₹ 36,434 ₹ 37,214 ₹ 4,37,214 ₹ 4,00,000 16.75% 2 ₹ 19,729 ₹ 73,493 ₹ 4,73,493 ₹ 4,00,000 16.75% 3 ₹ 14,211 ₹ 1,11,609 ₹ 5,11,609 ₹ 4,00,000 16.75% 4 ₹ 11,490 ₹ 1,51,537 ₹ 5,51,537 ₹ 4,00,000 16.75% 5 ₹ 9887 ₹ 1,93,240 ₹ 5,93,240 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 55,803 ₹ 62,845 ₹ 3,44,196 2 ₹ 65,902 ₹ 52,745 ₹ 2,78,293 3 ₹ 77,829 ₹ 40,819 ₹ 2,00,464 4 ₹ 91,914 ₹ 26,733 ₹ 1,08,549 5 ₹ 1,08,685 ₹ 10,099 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Documents Required to Apply
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)
Click to Know About Personal Loan Pune
About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Pune
One of the leading non banking financial company i.e. Bajaj Finserv offers the best deal for a personal loan to the people living in Pune. Yes, no matter what your personal needs are, there is no denying the fact that Bajaj Finserv ensures to meet all your needs in the best possible way.