About Bank of Baroda Personal Loan in Jammu
Jammu, a beautiful place nicely covered by hills and mountains, is a paradise for an ardent nature lover. The favourable climate along with the delectable street foods will please you the moment you come down here. A majority of the city’s population is busy manufacturing carpets and electronic goods These people do need a personal loan to meet their personal goals. Bank of Baroda (BoB), with its branches in the city, stands tall to the personal loan requirements of these people and others.
Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Jammu at a Glance
|10.90% - 18.25%
|Upto 4 Years
|Upto ₹ 10,000
|Before 6 Months- 4% of Principal Outstanding
After 6 Months-NIL
Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria in Jammu
Do meet the eligibility criteria to chase your dream successfully. So, follow the cardinals for Bank of Baroda Personal Loan in Jammu in the below points.
- Salaried and self-employed are eligible to apply for a personal loan in Jammu.
- The minimum age by which you can apply is 21 years.
- By the time the proposed loan tenure is about to be over, the age of the applicant should not be more than 60 years (for salaried) and 65 years (for self-employed)
Documents Checklist to Avail Bank of Baroda Personal Loan in Jammu
Bank of Baroda has placed a list of documents to be submitted for availing a personal loan in Jammu.
- Identity Proof- Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID
- Income Proof- Latest Salary Slips & Form 16 (Salaried), Profit & Loss A/C Statement & Audited Balance Sheet for the Last 3 Years (Self-employed)
- Signature Verification Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
An eye for more information? Visit Personal Loan Jammu
Addresses of Bank of Baroda Branches to Avail a Personal Loan in Jammu
|Gandhinagar Branch, Gole Market, Jammu Tawi, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu-180004
|Purani Mandi, Jammu Tawi Jammu-180001
|Opposite PHP Pumping Station, Near Narwal Chowk, Narwal, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180006