Personal Loan Apply Online721 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Agra
With Yamuna Expressway touching the city of Agra at one end, many dreams of owning a car have taken their first breath. Over the last few years, the number of private vehicles in the city have seen a substantial increase. Partial credit for this can be given to the Bank of Maharashtra. Founded in 1936, the bank currently has 3 branches in the City of Taj Mahal with many happy and content customers. Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan has been an ace product of the institution garnering praises and trust from many. Let us know more about it!
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Agra at a glance
|Interest Rate||10.85% - 11.85%|
|Loan amount||Up to₹1.5 lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank’s norms|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Agra
- The applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years.
- Salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers can apply.
- Those with a corporate salary account holders and a minimum of 2 years of employment history can apply. They must have completed at least 1 year in the current organisation and must have a minimum of 1 year long relationship with the bank.
- Net income of salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers should be at least ₹2.5 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is compulsory.
- Net income of those holding a corporate salary account should be at least ₹3 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is required.
- The employee should have a salary account with the bank.
- The minimum net salary is expected to be more than 25% or ₹ 10,000/- per month, whichever is higher.
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof– Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
For more information, visit Personal Loan Agra.
Address of Bank of Maharashtra Branches in Agra
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Agra||11, RGHU Shopping Market., Raghunath Nagar, M.G. Marg, Agra - 282003||MAHB0000594||282014002||1800-233-4526|
|Deori Road, Agra||27, Defence Estate, Phase-I, Deori Road, Agra - 282001||MAHB0001318||282014003||0562-3207598|
|Sikandra, Agra||51, Sulabh Puram, Bodla Road, Sikandra , Agra - 282007||MAHB0001523||282014004||0562-3241963|