Apply Personal Loan 2019435 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Indore
Bank of Maharashtra is one of the leading banks on the nation, with its branches all across India. With its prominent presence in the city of Indore, Bank of Maharashtra has had a pivotal role in the hustle-bustle of Indore. Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan is one of the main reasons behind the growing small-scale industries in the city of Indore. Amongst many beneficial and appealing financial products of the Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan has been one of peculiar importance. Let us know more about it in relevance to Indore.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Indore at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.70% - 12.70%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹1.5 lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank’s norms|
- The applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years.
- Salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers can apply.
- Those with a corporate salary account holders and a minimum of 2 years of employment history can apply. They must have completed at least 1year in the current organization and must have a minimum of 1 year long relationship with the bank.
- Net income of salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers should be at least ₹2.5 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is compulsory.
- Net income of those holding a corporate salary account should be at least ₹3 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is required.
- The employee should have a salary account with the bank.
- The minimum net salary is expected to be more than 25% or ₹ 10,000/- per month, whichever is higher.
Documentation Required for Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof– Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Indore.
Address of Bank of Maharashtra Branches in Indore
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|M G Road||Fadnis Complex, 88 - M. G. Road, Indore- 452007||MAHB0000106||452014002||1800-233-4526|
|Godha Colony||18, Palsikar Colony, Palsikar Main Road Crossing, Indore- 452004||MAHB0000436||452014003||1800-233-4526|
|Lokmanya Nagar||7, Kesarbagh Road, Lokmanya Nagar, Indore- 452009||MAHB0000768||452014004||1800-233-4526|
|Annapurna||56, Sudama Nagar, Annapurna Road, Indore- 452009||MAHB0001186||452014005||1800-233-4526|
|Palasia||Kanchana - Sagar 18, Old Palasia, A. B. Road, Indore- 452001||MAHB0001190||452014006||1800-233-4526|
|Vijaya Nagar||51, Scheme No. 54, Vijay Nagar, Agra- Mumbai Road, Indore- 452008||MAHB0001224||452014007||1800-233-4526|
|Kanadia Road||1 - 2, Shivshakti Nagar, Kanadia Road, Indore||MAHB0001396||452014008||1800-233-4526|
|Kodaria||Village Kodaria Tehsil Mhow, Dist. Indore||MAHB0000660||453014002||1800-233-4526|
|Hassalpur||Village Hassalpur Dist. Indore||MAHB0000670||453014003||1800-233-4526|
|Bicholi||142, Solanki Market, Bicholi Mardana, Indore||MAHB0001616||452014011||1800-233-4526|
|Dudhiya||H. No. 377, Indore Nemawar Main Road, Dudhiya, Dist. Indore- 452016||MAHB0001617||452014012||1800-233-4526|