Personal Loan Apply Online852 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Kochi
Kochi is the hub of commercial activities of Kerala and one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Bank of Maharashtra has a widespread in the city, fulfilling many dreams and aspirations with its various financial products. The most appreciated and beneficial product undoubtedly is Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan. Bank of Maharashtra has been customer-centric and tech savvy since its inception and continues to be consistent with and committed to its vision. The vision of the bank was to fulfil the financial needs of the budding businesses and people and mark its international presence. Let us know more about this outstanding product!
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Kochi at a glance
|Interest Rate||9.70% - 10.70%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹1.5 lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank’s norms|
- The applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years.
- Salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers can apply.
- Those with a corporate salary account holders and a minimum of 2 years of employment history can apply. They must have completed at least 1year in the current organization and must have a minimum of 1 year long relationship with the bank.
- Net income of salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers should be at least ₹2.5 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is compulsory.
- Net income of those holding a corporate salary account should be at least ₹3 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is required.
- The employee should have a salary account with the bank.
- The minimum net salary is expected to be more than 25% or ₹ 10,000/- per month, whichever is higher.
Documentational proof required for Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof– Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Kochi.
Address of Bank of Maharashtra Branches in Kochi
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Ernakulam||Jos Junction, M. G. Road, Ernakulam- 682016||MAHB0000379||682014002||1800-233-4526|