About Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Kolkata
Kolkata is one of the most important metropolitan cities of India. known for its cheap availability of goods and a peculiar liking for art, Kolkata is developing and flourishing at a very fast pace. Bank of Maharashtra has a considerable amount of contribution in the development of people and infrastructure of the city. Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan is one of the most preferred financial products by its customers as it has many features that suite their liking. Bank of Maharashtra has been successful in holding its ground and positively influencing the people of Kolkata to realise and conjoin with its vision and mission. The bank aims to guard the integrity and principles it possesses and achieve national and international recognition by having a large and content clientele. read on to know more!
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Kolkata at a glance
|Interest Rate||9.55% - 10.55%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹1.5 lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank’s norms|
- The applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years.
- Salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers can apply.
- Those with a corporate salary account holders and a minimum of 2 years of employment history can apply. They must have completed at least 1year in the current organization and must have a minimum of 1 year long relationship with the bank.
- Net income of salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers should be at least ₹2.5 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is compulsory.
- Net income of those holding a corporate salary account should be at least ₹3 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is required.
- The employee should have a salary account with the bank.
- The minimum net salary is expected to be more than 25% or ₹ 10,000/- per month, whichever is higher.
Required Documents for Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof– Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Kolkata.
Address of Bank of Maharashtra Branches in Kolkata
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Chowringhee Road||60C, Chowringhee Road, Kolkata - 700029||MAHB0000376||700014002||03322832095/ 03322804200|
|N S Road||Mcleod House, 3, N. S. Road Kolkata- 700001||MAHB0000455||700014003||22487941 22484837|
|G C Avenue||Guha Trust Building, 7, G C Avenue, Kolkata - 700013||MAHB0000539||700014004||3322113656|
|R B Avenue||135 R B Avenue, Kolkata - 700012||MAHB0000553||700014005||1800-233-4526|
|S P M Road||31A, S P M Road 1st Floor, Kolkata - 700025||MAHB0000715||700014006||1800-233-4526|
|New Alipore||Plot No. - 175 , Block No. - 6, New Alipore, Kolkata - 700053||MAHB0000791||700014007||1800-233-4526|
|Shyam Bazar||206, A.P.C Road Kolkata - 700004||MAHB0000925||700014010||033-25553430|
|M G Road||161, M G Road , 1st Floor, Kolkata - 700007||MAHB0000949||700014011||3322738057|
|Chandni Chowk Market||18 Prafulla Sarkar Street Chandni Chowk Market Kolkata - 700072||MAHB0000965||700014008||1800-233-4526|
|Firangi Kali Bari||26, 1st Floor, Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata - 700012||MAHB0000973||700014009||3322258898|
|Service Branch||Balmer Lawrie Bhawan 21 N R Road, Kolkata - 700001||MAHB0001125||700014001||1800-233-4526|
|WBHB||Abasan , 105 S N Banerjee Road, Kolkata - 700014||MAHB0001232||700014012||1800-233-4526|
|Behala Sakher Bazar||Rahul Plaza, 1ST Floor, 14A, D H Road, Barisha , Kolkata - 700088||MAHB0001299||700014018||1800-233-4526|
|Ruby Park||P/39/2, Phase III, Kasba Indl. Estate, Kolkata - 700107||MAHB0001300||700014017||033-24431013|
|Jadavpur||1/436, Gariahat Road (South), First Floor, Kolkata - 700068||MAHB0001303||700014019||033-24294253|