Apply Personal Loan 2019325 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Noida
Noida, also known as New Okhla Industrial Development Authority, is one of the fastest developing city of Uttar Pradesh. Noida is home to many budding as well as to-notch companies. The financial network of lenders and buyers is substantially strong in this city with many conventional and new financial products. Bank of Maharashtra has a dominant presence in the city of Noida with many noteworthy products and offers. Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan has been one such products with a massive following as it caters to the different needs of the customers. Much of the personal development of the people of Noida can be acknowledged to Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan. Read on to know more about it.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Noida at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.75% - 12.75%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹1.5 lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank’s norms|
- The applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years.
- Salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers can apply.
- Those with a corporate salary account holders and a minimum of 2 years of employment history can apply. They must have completed at least 1year in the current organization and must have a minimum of 1 year long relationship with the bank.
- Net income of salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers should be at least ₹2.5 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is compulsory.
- Net income of those holding a corporate salary account should be at least ₹3 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is required.
- The employee should have a salary account with the bank.
- The minimum net salary is expected to be more than 25% or ₹ 10,000/- per month, whichever is higher.
Documentation Required for Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof– Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Noida.
Address of Bank of Maharashtra Branches in Noida
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Noida||A - 367, Sector - 12, Noida - 201301||MAHB0001201||110014020||1800-233-4526|
|Greater Noida Lucknow||Shop No.3 S.L.Tower, Alpha - I Commercial Belt, Greater Noida 201308||MAHB0001294||110014031||0120-3245203|
|Noida Ii - Sector - 62||Plot No C - 56/40, Sector - 62, Noida - 201301||MAHB0001340||110014037||0120-2401716|
|Noida Sector 51||A - 84 Sector - 51, Noida (UP) Pin 201303||MAHB0001420||110014047||0120-2480163|
|SEC 48 NOIDA||B 175, SEC 48 NOIDA||MAHB0001426||110014048||0120-2571175|