About Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Pune
Pune is one of the biggest centre of cultural and religions diversity in the state of Maharashtra. Home to many IT and finance companies, Pune is well known for development on a personal as well as national level. Having a robust and widespread network of finances people of Pune would never disappoint you when it comes to financial management. Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan has been a personal favourite of the people of Pune since a long time. They prefer this product in particular as they like nothing but the best. Bank of Maharashtra has been lending a helping hand to various private and educational needs of people in Pune to support their dreams financially and help them achieve what they aspire for. Let us know more about this product.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Pune at a glance
|Interest Rate||9.55% - 10.55%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹1.5 lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank’s norms|
- The applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years.
- Salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers can apply.
- Those with a corporate salary account holders and a minimum of 2 years of employment history can apply. They must have completed at least 1year in the current organization and must have a minimum of 1 year long relationship with the bank.
- Net income of salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers should be at least ₹2.5 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is compulsory.
- Net income of those holding a corporate salary account should be at least ₹3 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is required.
- The employee should have a salary account with the bank.
- The minimum net salary is expected to be more than 25% or ₹ 10,000/- per month, whichever is higher.
Documentation Required for Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof– Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Pune.
Address of Bank of Maharashtra Branches in Pune
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Bajirao Road||Janmangal, 1177, Budhwar Peth Pune 411002||MAHB0000001||411014010||020-24475520|
|Deccan Gymkhana, Pune||1257, Deccan Gymkhana, Pawar Bldg, Pune 411004||MAHB0000003||411014014||020-25531290/ 25532930|
|Khadki, Pune||Deepashri, 157 Old Bazar, Khadki, Pune 411003||MAHB0000007||411014024||020-25816029|
|Bhavani Peth, Pune||Saikripa 122 Gul Ali Sanas Building Bhawani Peth Pune 411042||MAHB0000028||411014002||020-26354588|
|Somwar Peth, Pune||444, Somwar Peth, Agarkar High School Premises.||MAHB0000040||411014051||1800-102-2636|
|Tilak Road, Pune||S P College Ground, Tilak Road, Pune 411030||MAHB0000041||411014055||020-24336590/ 24336635|
|Shivajinagar, Pune||Pashankar Building, Shivaji nagar, Pune - 411005||MAHB0000041||411014055||020-24336590/ 24336635|
|Pune University||132/B Plot No2, University Road, Pune 411007||MAHB0000049||411014057||1800-233-4526|