Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
Can Fin Homes is a Non- Banking Financial Company that provides a personal loan to its existing customers. The institution issue personal loan up to the maximum amount of INR 75,00,000 depending on the financial position of the customer . The repayment period lasts up to 10 years. The interest is calculated on diminishing balance at monthly intervals.
Can Fin Homes Personal Loan Interest Rates
Only the existing Can Fin Homes customers can avail the personal loan when,
- The EMI is credited in their housing loan account
- The account is conducted in an appropriate manner
- No payment is pending
- Valid mortgage is presented and the dwelling unit is completed in all respect
- The applicant has sufficient repayment capacity
Can Fin Home Personal Loan EMI Calculator
The simple and quick way of calculating the monthly installment amount is by using the fixed deposit calculator. The calculator will save your time and give an accurate result. Only a few details regarding the loan amount, repayment period and rate of interest are to be filled. The result will be computed in the fraction of the second.
Working Of Calculator: The working of calculator is explained with the help of an example
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 7,50,000||13.25%||1||₹ 67,076||₹ 54,911||₹ 8,04,911|
|₹ 7,50,000||13.25%||2||₹ 35,745||₹ 1,07,868||₹ 8,57,868|
|₹ 7,50,000||13.25%||3||₹ 25,361||₹ 1,62,991||₹ 9,12,991|
|₹ 7,50,000||13.25%||4||₹ 20,214||₹ 2,20,263||₹ 9,70,263|
|₹ 7,50,000||13.25%||5||₹ 17,161||₹ 2,79,656||₹ 10,29,656|
|₹ 7,50,000||13.25%||6||₹ 15,155||₹ 3,41,140||₹ 10,91,140|
|₹ 7,50,000||13.25%||7||₹ 13,746||₹ 4,04,674||₹ 11,54,674|
|₹ 7,50,000||13.25%||8||₹ 12,711||₹ 4,70,213||₹ 12,20,213|
|₹ 7,50,000||13.25%||9||₹ 11,923||₹ 5,37,707||₹ 12,87,707|
|₹ 7,50,000||13.25%||10||₹ 11,309||₹ 6,07,100||₹ 13,57,100|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 38,624||₹ 97,085||₹ 7,11,375|
|2||₹ 44,065||₹ 91,645||₹ 6,67,309|
|3||₹ 50,271||₹ 85,438||₹ 6,17,038|
|4||₹ 57,352||₹ 78,357||₹ 5,59,685|
|5||₹ 65,430||₹ 70,279||₹ 4,94,254|
|6||₹ 74,646||₹ 61,063||₹ 4,19,608|
|7||₹ 85,160||₹ 50,549||₹ 3,34,447|
|8||₹ 97,155||₹ 38,554||₹ 2,37,291|
|9||₹ 1,10,839||₹ 24,870||₹ 1,26,451|
|10||₹ 1,26,575||₹ 9258||₹ 0|
How To Apply
Only the existing customer can avail the personal loan from the institution. You can apply online for the personal loan. Login the official website and apply .
Can Fin Home Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
You can check your eligibility online using the eligibility calculator. The eligibility calculator is available on the website of Can Fin . Fill in the appropriate details in the following fields and click on submit button :
- Your monthly income
- Repayment period
- Rate of interest applied
Features and Benefits
- Competitive rate of interest: You can borrow a loan from Can Fin Homes Ltd. at an interest rate of 11.25%-13.25% per annum
- Quick disbursal: Loan is disbursed to your account in 48 hours of the approval. And you just need to submit the fee and documents to get a sanction.
- Less documentation: The documents you need to submit are Aadhar card, PAN card, salary slip and bank statement.
- Flexible Tenure: To pay the borrowed amount, you can choose the tenure as per your convenience. You can get the loan upto 10 years to pay the loan with the applied rate of interest. The loan is repayable in equated monthly installments (EMIs).
- Purpose: You can use a personal loan for various purposes such as marriage, education, vacation, medical expenses, renovation, etc.