Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018525 views
Canara Bank ranks among the top public sector banks that issue credit cards to meet the needs of the shoppers with reward points, enhanced credit limit, free insurance cover in the eventuality of death due to an accident, etc. It issues both domestic and global cards with the latter being granted on request. Want a complete detail of the card? Look below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Canara Bank Credit Card Offers August 2018
- 2 Canara Bank Credit Card Transaction Charges
- 3 Canara Bank Credit Card Credit Limit
- 4 Canara Bank Credit Card Online Application Form
- 5 Canara Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- 6 Canara Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Canara Bank Credit Card Offers August 2018
Canara Bank offers the following credit cards with their respective fees.
|Credit Cards||Joining Fee (In ₹)||Annual Fee (In ₹)|
|Canara Bank Gold Credit Card||250||NIL|
|Canara Bank Classic Credit Card||NIL||NIL|
Why Should You Apply for Canara Bank Credit Cards?
You can apply for Canara Bank credit cards to make most of the following benefits.
- 2 reward points for every purchase worth ₹100, with 1 reward equaling to ₹0.25
- Impressive credit limit at 30% of your annual gross income
- Cash withdrawal limit at about 50% of the credit limit
- Interest-free credit period of about 20-50 days
- Free accidental insurance cover
- Free card replacement in the event of card loss or mutilation
- No interest on cash withdrawal if you pay the bill by the due date. Failing to do so will lead to interest charges from the due date and not from the date of cash withdrawal.
- Free demand draft from any of the Canara Bank branches for the payment of card bills
Canara Bank Credit Card Transaction Charges
Be ready to pay several charges pertaining to credit card transactions.
- Interest on revolving credit – 2.5% per month
- Cash withdrawal charges – ₹30 per thousand, with the minimum being ₹30
- Minimum due – 5% of the billed amount
Note – These charges would also include 18% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Canara Bank Credit Card Credit Limit
As pointed above, the credit limit is offered at 30% of the annual gross income of an applicant. Apart from the income, the credit score would also play a part in deciding the eventual credit limit.
Canara Bank Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
To grab a Canara Bank credit card, you must have an annual income of ₹1,00,000.
Documents Checklist Required
Submit the following documents for a hassle-free approval to your credit card application.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport
Address Proof – Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Utility Bill
Income Proof – Latest salary slips for salaried, last 2-3 year ITR & balance sheet in case of self-employed
Canara Bank Credit Card Online Application Form
You can download the form, take a print out, mention the relevant personal and professional details before submitting it along with the documents shown above at the nearest bank branch. The application details would then be checked thoroughly by Canara Bank before it says ‘Yes’ to the application.
Check Canara Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
You would want to know the status of your card application, won’t you? So, you can call the branch officials or dial the customer care number – 18004250018 – to know the status.
Canara Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
You can pay the bills using any of the methods below.
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Payment Gateway
- Depositing cash or demand draft at the nearest bank branch
Canara Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Dial the toll-free number 18004250018 for any queries be it reward points, credit limit or cash withdrawal facility. The executives would pick up your call and respond to your queries ASAP.
Canara Bank Credit Card Statement
You must have a close look at the statement to know the total dues, minimum due and due date, besides reward points and the entry of transactions date-by-date. In case you find any entry incorrect, you can immediately raise the query to customer care or the bank branch.