Credit Card Apply Online9289 views
- Maximum Card Limit - ₹3 Lakh
- Interest-free credit period of 50 days
Table of Contents
- 1 About Canara Bank Classic Credit Card
About Canara Bank Classic Credit Card
Canara Bank Classic Credit Card is an entry-level credit card that is introduced in collaboration with VISA international/ MasterCard. The card is universally accepted. The customer can use it anywhere around the globe. This card is designed to match the lifestyle of the customers. It can be used for anything you do to enhance your joy. The card user can spend up to 30% of the annual income at the discretion of the card division or the maximum card limit is ₹ 3 lakhs. The bank offers a free credit period for up to 50 days. The card users get multiple benefits, which are as follows.
Features of Canara Bank Classic Credit Card
The features and benefits offered by the bank on the card are –
- The customer has to pay no enrollment fee
- Global usage validity
- Interest-free credit period for up to 50 days
- Cash withdrawal facility available at all ATMs
- Free card replacement in case of mutilation or loss of card
- Complimentary insurance cover for accident death baggage to the card user and spouse
- Earn 2 reward points on every purchase transactions of ₹ 100
- Wide payment options for payment of Canara Credit Card dues
Fees & Charges
- Zero enrollment fee
- Interest Rate – 2.5% per month/ 30% per annum
- Minimum repayment on revolving credit – 5% of the billed amount subject to minimum of ₹ 100
- Cash Withdrawal Fee – 3% with the minimum of ₹ 30 for every ₹ 1000 or part
- Card Inactivity Fee – ₹ 400
- Cheque Dishonor Charges – ₹ 50
- Duplicate Statement ₹ 10 per page
- Service Charges for Delayed payment beyond due date for revolver: -2% (min. ₹ 10, max. ₹ 150); For Non-revolver:- 2% (min. ₹ 20, max. ₹ 300)
- The fees and charges can also add 18% standard GST rate
This card is best suited for an individual with satisfactory dealings with the bank branch and having a minimum income of ₹ 1 lakh per year.
The candidates applying for credit card have to submit the following documents:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Canara Bank Classic Credit Card?
After reading the reward points and other offers, you would be interested to apply for the card, right? So you can go online and do the needful. Visit the official website of Canara Bank and get to the tab of Application Forms. Click on the same and you will see a list of forms flashing on the screen. All you need then is to click on Credit Card Application Form. You will then see a PDF page loading on the screen. Once that’s loaded, take its print out, fill in the details and submit the form along with necessary documents at the nearest branch to do the rest. The bank will check the authenticity of the details and approve the application upon successful verification.
The customers applying for the bank’s credit card can trace the status of the application by contacting the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Canara Bank Classic Credit Card Statements
The bank provides monthly statements to the customers. The statement is sent to the registered address. The bank also provides E-statement to the customer via mail.
Customer Care Number
In the case of query, the customer can contact the customer care cell. The executives will provide you with the latest details about the product. You can call on the mentioned 24X7 toll-free helpline numbers:
1800-222-884 – For VISA cards
1800 425 0018 – For Master cards