Many individuals apply for a credit card to enjoy the prevailing offers on it. Recently, the State Bank of India and Paytm have launched a credit card in collaboration. The card’s name is Paytm SBI Credit Card, which has a lot of offers and deals. You must explore the key features, offers, and fees of this credit card. This card has a welcome benefit, and you can earn cashback while shopping from the Paytm Mall. The joining fee of this card is ₹499 plus taxes.
Features and Benefits of Paytm SBI Credit Card
Before applying for the card, one should look deeply at its benefits. It is recommended to take advantage of the exclusive features that this credit card has to offer.
- Welcome Benefit – Worth ₹75,000 Paytm First membership.
- Cashback Offer – 3% (Paytm Mall, Movies & Travel), 2% (other purchases on app) and 1% on any other spending.
- Cyber Fraud Insurance – ₹1 Lakh cover to protect from any misuse of the card.
If you make a retail spend of ₹1 lac and above in a year then you will enjoy a complimentary Paytm First Membership Voucher at the time of renewal.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.
- ₹100 is the maximum Surcharge waiver is allowed per statement cycle.
Terms and Conditions
- ₹500 is the minimum transaction for the fuel surcharge waiver.
- ₹3000 is the maximum transaction for the fuel surcharge waiver.
Convenient to Use
- You can easily manage the SBI Paytm Credit Card with the help of Paytm Application or SBI Card Application.
- You can use the Spend Analyzer, Smart Spend Control & One Tap Lock / Unlock and Convenient Card Re-issue features on the Paytm App.
- This card is an international credit card and it is accepted globally.
- It is accepted at 24 million outlets worldwide and 3.25 Lacs outlets in India.
- You can use this credit card at any outlet that accepts Visa Cards.
- You can take an Add-on credit card as well for your family members.
- You can take an add-on card for your parents, spouse, children, and siblings who are above 18 years of age.
Pay Your Utility Bills
- Use the Paytm SBI Credit Card for paying the utility bills.
- You can pay the Telephone Bills, Electricity Bills, Mobile Bills, and other utility bills through this credit card.
- You can do a balance transfer of other credit cards on the SBI Credit Card.
- Enjoy a low rate of interest on the EMIs that has to be paid after the balance transfer.
- Covert the Transactions of ₹2500 and above into EMIs.
- Enjoy a competitive rate of interest on the EMIs.
- You can convert the transactions into EMIs within 30 days from the date of the transaction.
Easy Money Facility
- You can enjoy an easy money facility on this credit card.
- Get a cheque or a draft against your credit limit at your doorstep on this credit card.
Paytm SBI Card Fees and Other Charges
One time annual fee of ₹499 and renewal fee of the same amount, every year.
|Types of Fees
|Amount (In ₹)
|Rewards Redemption Fee
|Over Limit Fees
|3.50% per month
|Cash Payment fee
|Cash Advance Fees
|Foreign Currency Transaction fee
|3.5%(For All Cards Except Elite & Aurum)
|Processing Fee on all Rent Payment Transactions
|1.7% per month (for 180 days tenure)
|For the amount between ₹ 0 to ₹500
|Exceeding ₹500 and up to ₹1,000
|Exceeding ₹1,000 and up to ₹10,000
|Exceeding ₹10,000 and up to ₹25,000
|Exceeding ₹25,000 and up to ₹50,000
Paytm SBI Credit Card Bill Payment
There are various options to make online payment of the SBI Credit Cards. As you know that the payment through cheque or cash is chargeable so it better to use the online methods of making the SBI Paytm Card Payment.
- SBI Online
- NACH Facility
- SBI Mobile Application
- YONO Cash
- UPI Payments