Credit Card Payment7229 views
- Know the various Methods of Making the SBI Credit Card Payment Online.
- Make use of Net Banking and NEFT for clearing SBI Credit Card Bills.
- YONO by SBI will help you in a successful Credit Card Payments.
- UPI, Debit Card, and Auto-Debit Feature can be useful to clear the pending bills.
Nowadays the users prefer SBI Credit Card over any other card because it comes with great offers and exciting discounts. But most of the user doesn’t know how to pay the credit card bills. So here are some different methods to make SBI credit card payment online. There are 11 different methods of paying credit card bills and it is up to you which method is convenient for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Different SBI Credit Card Bill Payment Options
- 1.1 National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) Payment
- 1.2 Paynet – Pay Online
- 1.3 Pay Dues with Visa Credit Card
- 1.4 Get Payment Done With Online SBI
- 1.5 Electronic Bill Payment (EBP)
- 1.6 National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
- 1.7 SBI Auto Debit Payment
- 1.8 SBI Credit Card Payment with Debit Card
- 1.9 Pay with SBI Mobile App
- 1.10 SBI Credit Card Payment through UPI
- 1.11 SBI Credit Card Payment Online with YONO
- 2 Benefits of Making SBI Credit Card Payment on Time
Different SBI Credit Card Bill Payment Options
Usually, people are aware of 2-3 online payment methods but SBI offers you 11 different methods. So you can explore them and see which method would be best for payment.
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) Payment
NEFT is an electronic system of payment from one bank to another. This method is simple and quick. Payment through NEFT can be done anytime and from anywhere without any hassle.
Steps to get Register and Pay Through NEFT
- Open the net banking option of your account.
- Add SBI Credit Card in the beneficiary.
- Enter the IFSC Code SBIN00CARDS for doing the payment.
- On the banking page, you have to enter a 16 digit credit card number.
- Fill SBI CREDIT CARD- NEFT in the naming option.
- In the Address Section, enter Payment System Group, State Bank GITC, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
- After completion of all these steps click on the Submit button to complete your registration process.
Paynet – Pay Online
You can avail Paynet – pay online facility as well which is provided by SBI. So you can pay your card dues easily anytime and anywhere across India.
Payment by Paynet – Pay Online (Internet Banking)
- First of all, you have to login sbicard.com by using SBI Credit Card online user ID and password.
- On the Dashboard click on the option Pay Now.
- Choose the Amount of your wish and make a payment.
- Choose the Mode of payment and from the drop down menu select the Bank’s name.
- Make sure you cross-check all the details and then you’ll be redirected to the bank’s payment interface for payment authorization.
- Once the payment is made your savings account will be debited and a transaction reference number will be sent on your registered mobile number and email I.D. as the credit card payment confirmation.
Payment Through Paynet (Without Logging into Net Banking)
If in case you don’t have a Login I.D. and password of SBI net banking then you have to click on the link mentioned in the Paynet Category without logging in of the SBI Credit card payment options page.
- After Clicking on the link a new Page will open.
- Enter your Email Address and SBI Credit Card Number.
- Enter your Mobile Number and the Amount you are willing to pay.
- Choose the Net Banking option and select the bank to be debited.
- You will be redirected to the respective bank’s internet banking page.
- Enter the User I.D. and Password of that bank.
- Confirm the payment and the entered amount will be debited from your selected bank account.
Pay Dues with Visa Credit Card
Now you can pay or transfer your funds anytime anywhere 24*7 by Visa credit card. This method is very simple and quick for SBI Credit Card Payment Online.
- Firstly log in to net banking of SBI with your User ID and password.
- Click on Visa Credit Card Pay under the Third Party Funds Transfer section.
- You have to fill the sender and recipient details correctly to initiate fund transfer.
- After completing all details click on Confirm.
- Once you have confirmed the transaction, the amount will be debited automatically from your account.
Get Payment Done With Online SBI
According to your convenience, you can pay SBI credit card dues online from the SBI account. This is the way to pay the bills directly from your account. This process is hassle-free where you did not have to stand in a big line for the payment.
Pay Bill Using Online SBI
- To register you have to log in to onlinesbi.com by entering your net banking ID and Password.
- Click on Bill payments and then on Manage Biller section.
- Under the Manage Biller Section, Click on Add option.
- In the biller section, choose All India billers and SBI Card and Payment Service Ltd.
- Enter your Name and Credit Card Number to register your biller details and then click on Submit.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to confirm the biller details.
Steps of SBI Credit Card Online Payment
- Open the website click on the Views/Pay Bill section and then Click on Without Bills.
- Then select SBI Card as the biller and click on Pay.
- Now choose SBI Account Number from which you have to make the credit card payment.
- Enter the amount as per your convenience and then click on Pay Now.
- Cross-check all the details then click on Submit to confirm the payment
Electronic Bill Payment (EBP)
Here is the best option to pay your dues through EBP. This service can be availed through net banking, ATM, mobile services of SBI, Indian Overseas Bank, Citi Bank of India. This is the method where you have an option to pay with multiple channels.
- Go and login to the net banking page of the above banks where you have a bank account.
- Then you can add the SBI Card as a biller.
- Finally, fill all the details related to a credit card such as card number and make a payment of the bill.
National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
NACH is a method in which you need to authorize SBI Card to deducts the amount directly from the account per month so the payment is done on the due date. There will be no late payment charges although you forget the due date.
Step to Start NACH Payment
- Visit the SBI Bank official website and from the Forms Central page download the NACH Form.
- Take a print out of the form and fill the mandatory details.
- In the form the are three methods of paying so you have to choose any one method:-
- Total Amount Due (TAD)
- Minimum Amount Due (MAD)
- Fixed Amount
- Then Send the Filled Form with the cancelled cheque on the following address:-
- SBI Card and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd. P.O. Bag No 28 GPO New Delhi – 110001.
SBI Auto Debit Payment
If you are holding an SBI account so you can take the auto-debit facility. In this, the amount will be deducted directly from your account on the due date. This is the method where you did not have to remind the date due for the credit card payment.
Steps to Start Auto Debit Facility
- Open the Forms Central Page on the official website of SBI and Download Auto Debit form.
- Print the form and fill all the necessary details.
- Choose the Payment options either you want to pay the Total Amount Due or the Minimum Amount Due.
- Verify the form from the bank.
- Send the Filled formed on the below-mentioned address:-
- SBI Card Correspondence Department, DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, BLDG 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002 Haryana.
In order to Discontinue the SBI Auto-Debit facility, you have to download form and send the Auto-Debit Deactivation form to the above-mentioned address.
SBI Credit Card Payment with Debit Card
Now you can Pay your outstanding SBI credit card bills with Debit Cards. The bank’s debit cards through which you can make payment are Bank of Maharashtra, Citibank, Indian Overseas Bank, SBI, Shivalik Bank, Pragathi Krishna Bank, Kerala Gramin Bank, IDFC Bank, and Bank of Baroda
Get Payment done through the Debit Card
- Go to the SBI Credit Card Options Page.
- Click on the link given in the Debit Card Section.
- You’ll be redirected to another page.
- Enter your Email I.D. and Credit Card Number.
- Enter the registered Mobile Number and the Amount you are willing to pay.
- Select the Debit Card Option and then the respective bank.
- Click on Pay Now and then you’ll be redirected to the page of the chosen bank.
- Enter the Necessary details of your Debit Card and then initiate the payment.
- Once the payment is done, the amount will be deducted from the chosen bank’s account.
Pay with SBI Mobile App
You have to download the SBI card mobile app on your mobile whether it is Android, Apple iOS, window app store. For login, you need to enter the SBI Card Online user ID and password.
- At the bottom of the account summary page, you have to click on the Pay Now button.
- Enter your Registered Email I.D. and Mobile Number if they aren’t updated.
- Choose the Amount option as per your wish:-
- Total Outstanding Amount
- Minimum Amount Due
- Any Other Amount
- Confirm all the details and you’ll be safely redirected to your bank’s payment interface to authorize payment.
- Once the payment is done, your savings account will be debited.
SBI Credit Card Payment through UPI
UPI is a method for making the SBI Credit Card payment online that allows transferring of funds from one account to another using a smartphone.
Steps to Register on BHIM SBI Pay
- Download and Install BHIM SBI Pay from Apple iOS or Google Play store.
- Set BHIM SBI Pay login account and register with your mobile number.
- Link your Bank Account with the App.
- Then Create your own Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
- For eg [email protected] your bank account.
- Finally, Setup your UPI PIN.
Payment through BHIM SBI Pay
- Once you have registered yourself on UPI, Click on Pay by VPA.
- Enter the Amount Payable according to your wish.
- Then, verify the bank account MPIN and click on Submit.
SBI Credit Card Payment Online with YONO
Another method for making the SBI credit card online payment is through YONO. YONO is digital technology to all the venture customers so you can pay the bill through YONO Mobile App and YONO Website. This is very easy and simple ways even navigation and payment credits.
Steps to Register on YONO App
- Download and Install YONO App from Play Store or Apple Store.
- Register with online Net banking or your Debit Card.
- Confirm the Registration with an OTP.
- Now, set up your MPIN and Submit.
- Open YONO App and go to the Credit Card Section.
- Select Link SBI Credit Card option.
- Login onto the sbicards.com by entering the username and password,
- Click on the Send OTP button and enter it when it’s received.
- Then, your SBI Credit Card has been linked to the YONO App.
Make Payment through YONO by SBI App or SBI Portal
- Open the YONO Application and login with the help of MPIN or SBI Internet Banking Credentials.
- Under the My Relationships section, go to the My Credit Cards option.
- Select the SBI Credit Card and open its details.
- Now, open card Summary Page and then Click on Pay Now.
- Choose the account from where the payment has to be made.
- Enter the Amount and Click on Pay Now for the payment confirmation.
Well, there are eleven different methods to make SBI Credit Card Payment Online. Now it is up to you to decide the best method for clearing the SBI Credit Card Bills. You can use any method of payment as all of them are safe and secured.
Benefits of Making SBI Credit Card Payment on Time
Since you know all 11 online methods by which you can make the SBI Credit Card payment. But do you know when you pay your credit card bill on or before the due date, you can enjoy numerous benefits? No! Don’t worry, we will tell you the benefits you can enjoy if you make your SBI Credit Card payment on time. Please have a look at them!
Credit Score Improvement
Out of all the aspects of credit score, your repayment history carries most weightage (35%) of the overall weightage. Your repayment history depends on how you pay your credit card bills and EMIs. So, when you make your SBI Credit Card payment on or before the due date, your credit score will keep on rising with time. To pay your credit card bills on time, you should spend according to your repayment capacity and monthly income.
Pre-approved Personal Loans
Paying SBI credit card bills diligently and on time will help you get attractive pre-approved personal loan offers from the leading public sector bank. The best part about such offers is attractive interest rates and no documentation. All you need to do is give your consent and the loan amount will get credited in your account. You can choose the tenure according to your convenience.
Credit Card Upgrade
If you pay your SBI Credit Card bill on time, the public lender can extend your credit limit or upgrade your existing credit card. Let’s say your existing limit is INR 40,000. With this limit, you cannot purchase anything above INR 40,000. But if you keep on paying your credit card bills on time, SBI may offer you a higher credit limit. Apart from this, you can also get an upgrade on your current credit card. With an upgraded credit card, you can enjoy an extended range of cashback offers and reward points program. Hence, you should pay your credit card bills on time and get rewarded later.
Save Late Payment Fees and other Charges
When an individual does not pay credit card bills on time, SBI charges late payment fees and interest on their outstanding credit card amount. So, when you pay your credit card bills on time, you can avoid all these unnecessary late payment fees and other charges.