Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
By connecting suitable borrowers with lenders, CreditVidya Personal Loan seeks to help lenders make the right credit choices. It assists first-time borrowers in analyzing credit from numerous sources and doing precise risk assessments. CreditVidya aggregates borrowers’ information from several data streams and provides customers with comprehensive credit analysis.
Unlike traditional bureau scores, the CreditVidya approach is more powerful, allowing banks and NBFCs to approve 15% more people. Consequently, it enables lenders to reduce decision-making time, save expenses, boost profitability, etc.
Dive deeper into this article to know more about CreditVidya Personal Loan in dept.
CreditVidya Personal Loan Interest Rate
You should be informed of the interest rate offered by the lender in order to determine whether the repayment process is cost-effective. According to the lender’s official website, personal loans are now available at an interest rate.
Benefits of CreditVidya Personal Loan
CreditVidya SDK enables clients to make use of the lender’s benefits. The following points outline the advantages of a CreditVidya personal loan.
Increase client base: CreditVidya SDK enables new customers with no credit history to obtain a loan.
Reduce decision-making time: It allows you to make a decision in minutes rather than hours.
Lower default rate: The default rate can be decreased by 33% by precisely estimating the borrower’s risk.
What type of data does CreditVidya collect?
CreditVidya seeks the permission of the mobile device owner before accessing their information. It cannot access the data if the customer refuses to grant permission.
Mentioned below are the details that CreditVidya collects while applying for a personal loan:
Text messages: CreditVidya solely gathers text messages about banks and e-wallets. Risk assessment preserves a record of financial activities such as credit and debit notifications.
Information about your account: It collected account information to auto-fill all of the information while filling out the application.
Mobile device: The mobile device’s information, such as operating system, model, unique device identity, profile, etc.
Contacts: It gathers all of the information contained in the contacts.
Monitor location: It keeps track of the location of your mobile device.
Media: It just gathers picture metadata and does not collect media files or surplus.
Apps: It keeps track of all the apps on your mobile device.
CreditVidya is a leader in its field, assisting potential borrowers with credit analysis. It, however, uses machine learning, alternative data, and other technologies to assist a huge portion of the population. The CreditVidya Personal Loan has directly linked to banks and assists both salaried and self-employed customers in assessing for significantly smaller unsecured loans. Further, over 45 major banks and NBFCs used CreditVidya’s tools to manage the credit cycle from start to finish.
To Know more details: https://creditvidya.com/