About Dena Bank Personal Loan Agra
Dena Bank is a recognized public sector bank which offers a plethora of banking products and services like deposits, loans, international banking, corporate banking, priority banking as well as products to service the needs and requirements of small and medium enterprises. One such loan offered by the bank is personal loan where the main motive is not to disturb the liquidity position of the applicants but to meet their expenditures with a substantial amount of loan repayable every month on the basis of equated monthly instalments.
Dena Bank Personal Loan is offered in the name ‘Dena Suvidha’ where a personal loan is designed to fulfill the requisite needs of the borrowers availing loans for the personal purposes like higher education, for marriage, for travelling abroad, for medical emergencies and much more.
The bank offers personal loan at a highly competitive interest rate with a very minimal, effortless and simple documentation procedure. Dena Suvidha Personal loan is very much customer responsive loan as the repayment period stands upto 3 years. Moreover, the balance transfer facility is also available at a lower interest rate along with the benefit of providing securities/collaterals and guarantors as well as co-applicants in order to strengthen the profile of the borrowers. A personal loan is availed by various customers from Agra and outside region as it ensures the full coverage of their personal expenditures whether related to unforeseen circumstances as well.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Agra at a glance
|Interest Rate||10.00% - 15.60%|
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-|
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Agra
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Agra
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Delhi Gate||Bank Building, Hari Prabhat, Delhi Gate, Agra, U.P||BKDN0720724||282018002||0562-2521517|
|Aligarh Road||Office No.4, 5, 6, 7, 16, 17, Shiv Priya Complex, Near Ram Bagh Chauraha, Aligarh Road, Agra, Pin 282006||BKDN0721668||NON-MICR||7499159443|