Personal Loan Apply Online1046 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Gurugram
Dena Bank is a leading public sector bank in India which offers personal loans, suitable for different needs of various individuals. The bank got nationalized in July 1969 along with 13 other major banks. Apart from offering a bouquet of products and services such as deposits, loans, investment services, small and medium enterprises, a personal loan is one such loan which is widely considered by people of Gurugram and outside regions to the fullest.
Dena Bank offers Personal Loan with the name ‘Dena Suvidha’ to fulfill various purposes such as funding for higher education, for marriage, for travelling overseas, for medical emergencies and much more. The bank provides attractive interest rates with the highest rate of loan approval. The individuals can also benefit from the convenience of door-step facility with respect to their personal loan. The interest rates are charged in terms of daily reducing balance where the interest rates differ from customer-to-customer and according to the categories of the customers which again is only dependent upon the bank’s discretion. Dena Bank Personal loan is a customer focused loan which provides flexibility in the repayment procedure as the tenure for repayment stands upto 3 years. Also, the mode of installments for repaying the EMIs depends on the basis of 36 installments. The medium of disbursing the personal loan is automatic credit to every customer’s savings bank account. The personal loans are disbursed either through ECS (Electronic Clearing System) or SI(Standing Instructions) for making automated debits from their Dena Bank account.
Moreover, there are no prepayment charges applicable on personal loans as the customers can easily close their loan before the maturity date. A minimum processing fee of 1% of the loan value is to be charged thereon. The repayment period of the loan is set atleast upto 3 years, makes the customers fully ready to plan out their monthly installments. This reason makes the product widely chosen by all the customers of Gurugram and outside regions. Because of such benefits described above, Dena Bank is ranked as one of the top most loan providers in the marketplace.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Gurugram at a glance
|Interest Rate||10.25% - 15.60%|
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-|
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Gurugram
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Gurugram
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Gurugram||SCO - 17 - 18, Sector 7, Huda Shopping Complex, Gurugram - 122011, Haryana||BKDN0711124||110018025||0124-2309249|
|Sohna Road||Unit No 8 To 12 Ground Floor Universal Trade Tower Sohna Road Gurugram Haryana Pin Code 122101||BKDN0711846||NON-MICR||8802380487|