Personal Loan Apply Online825 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Guwahati
Dena Bank Personal Loan Guwahati permits all categories of salaried customers to exercise their rights for fulfilling their personal goals whether it is relating to a marriage, for travelling abroad, funding for higher education, for medical treatment or for any unforeseen circumstances. Get personal loans at a lower interest rate so you may not miss out on any of your personal goals for any reasons.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Guwahati at a glance
|Interest Rate||10.25% - 15.60%|
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-|
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Guwahati
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Guwahati
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Guwahati||Oppmedical College, Pan Bazar, Guwahati 781001||BKDN0910587||781018002||0361-2548343/2636357|
|Beltola||1st Floor, Beltola Survey, Basistha Road, Guwahati, Assam - 785001||BKDN0911252||781018003||9954886355|