Personal Loan Apply525 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Hyderabad
Dena Bank which remarkably fulfills the needs of people in terms of providing loans and deposit is a public sector bank that was incepted on 26th May 1938 by Devkaran Nanjee and family. It was originally called as Devkaran Nanjee Banking Committee Limited. It was converted into a public limited company in the year 1939 and was one of the 13 banks that became nationalized in July 1969.
Dena Bank was formed under the Banking Companies(Acquisition and transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970 but was regulated subject to the provisions of the Banking Regulations Act,1949, as prescribed under the specifications of section-6 of the Act; the bank can also undertake other business along with the act of lending loans to the public. It was later on that its name was transformed to Dena Bank.
Dena Bank has its headquarters located in Mumbai and is listed in both Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange. The bank has also established its presence in Hyderabad city as well. The bank offers distinctive categories of banking products and services such as Loans, Deposits, Investment Services, Small and Medium Enterprise. Regardless of the regular products, a personal loan is a type of loan which is extensively been preferred by people of Hyderabad and outside regions to satiate their personal wishes.
Personal loan as the name suggests is the loan amount that can be obtained for any personal purposes. The amount borrowed are repaid in the form of simpler EMIs within the given tenure. It can be obtained for education, marriage, home renovation or any other purposes. The loans are availed at reasonable interest rates by Dena Bank, provided applicants need to satisfy the eligibility requirements. The salaried applicants need to possess their eligible monthly income of ₹ 15,000. This loan can be availed under no margin provision. But the interest rates are charged on the basis of daily reducing balance. The customers can repay their EMIs on the basis of 36 installments and the mode of disbursement of their loan is made either through ECS (Electronic Clearing System) or SI(Standing Instructions) which automatically debits their Dena Bank account. The tenure for repayment of the personal loan is kept upto 3 years so that customers can suitably plan out their monthly installments which go towards availing the personal loan.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Hyderabad at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.35% - 16.35%|
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-|
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Hyderabad
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Hyderabad
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Bank Street||Bank Street, Pb No.104, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500195||BKDN0610124||500018002||040-24742639/24605681|
|Saroornagar||Saroornagar, Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad - 500035||BKDN0610410||500018008||040-24045591|
|Nampally||11/5/8 Bazarghat, Pb No.28, Nampally, Hyderabad - 500004||BKDN0610534||500018006||040-23316744|
|East Maredpally||Plot No.32, East Marredpaly, Secunderabad - 500026 .ANDHRA Pradesh||BKDN0610560||500018004||040-27734194|
|Rp Road||Dundoo Chambers, 4/3/16, Rashtrapati Rd., Station Road, Secunderabad - 500003||BKDN0610561||500018009||040-27714255|
|Sanat Nagar||Ind.Estate.Commercial Com, Sanat Nagar, Hyderabad - 500018||BKDN0610734||500018007||040-23704342|
|Gagan Mahal||1 - 2 - 3/6, Gagan Mahal Road, Domalgada, Hyderabad - 500029||BKDN0610984||500018003||040-27635750/27677856|
|Secunderabad (JAMIA - Osmania)||House No: 12/11/1264/A, Warasiguda, Bhoudanagar, Secunderabad - 500361||BKDN0611102||500018010||040-27602469|
|Retail Asset Branch Hyderabad||2, 4 14 - 16, 1 St Floor, M.G. Road, , Secumderabad, Andhra Pradesh,||BKDN0611233||500018013||040-27721843|
|Madhapur||Madhapur, S R R Niwas, H No 1 - 98/11, Arunoday Colony, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 50086||BKDN0611255||500018014||022-2654 5440|