Personal Loan Apply Online679 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Kochi
Dena Bank Personal Loan Kochi persuade salaried employees of all organizations to actively avail personal loans without disturbing their bank balance which has been built-up across years. The loans are availed at affordable interest rates and are charged on the basis of daily reducing balance. The tenure for repayment is upto 3 years with a minimum processing fee of 1% of the loan amount for every transaction. Now let’s look at the further details given below:
Dena Bank Personal Loan Kochi at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.60% - 14.60%|
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-|
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Kochi
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Kochi
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Ernakulam||PB NO.1792, XXX/537, M.G.ROAD, Ernakulam, Cochin, Kerala - 682016||BKDN0620371||682018001||0484-2351414|
|Cochin - Naval Base||INCS Complex, Naval Base, Cochin - 682004||BKDN0620465||682018003||0484-2667351/2666460|