Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
The need for a personal loan can arise anytime whether you are planning a vacation or dealing with a medical emergency. A small help as a personal loan can be fruitful to manage your uncertain expenses. If you are also willing to apply for an Instant loan then you can have a look at the EarlySalary Loan. This loan is available at an attractive rate of interest and it will be for the short term. On the other hand, you can fulfill your financial needs with the help of this short-term loan. The documentation process for this loan will be wholly digital and you can get an instant loan through the Early Salary App. You will just have to download the application and apply for an instant short-term personal loan. Let’s explore all the details about this loan so that you will get a better picture.
Early Salary App and Other Details
It is obvious that you will have to download the Early Salary App from the App Store or Play Store to get a loan. You can explore all the details about this app loan below.
|Interest Rate||18% Per Annum|
|Minimum Loan Amount||INR 5,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||INR 5,00,000|
|Minimum Loan Tenure||3 Months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||24 Months|
|Stamp Duty Charges||0.1% of the Borrowed amount with a minimum of INR 100|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||55 Years|
|Processing Fee||2% of the Loan Amount|
Features and Benefits of Early Salary App
- The Early Salary App loans are available at a competitive rate of interest.
- The whole process from application to disbursal is 100% digital.
- Flexibility of choosing the loan tenure from 3 months to 24 months.
- There are no prepayment and foreclosure charges.
- Get an instant earlysalary loan in 8 minutes from the EalrySalary app.
Types of Loan from Early Salary
You can borrow the loan from the Early Salary App for the following things.
- Home Renovation
- Kitchen Appliances
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
Early Salary Personal Loan Eligibility
If you are applying for an Early Salary Loan then make sure that you are eligible for the loan. Here are the eligibility criteria that you will have to fulfill before you apply for the loan.
- You should have a minimum age of 21 years
- The maximum age of the applicant must not be more than 55 years.
- If you are living in a Metro city then you will need a minimum salary of INR 18000 per month.
- People living in Non-Metro Cities must have a minimum monthly salary of INR 15000.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- You must submit all the documents that support your eligibility.
Documents Required for Early Salary Instant Loan
In order to support the eligibility criteria, you will have to submit the following documents:-
- PAN Card
- Address Proof- Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, or Telephone Bill
- ID Proof- PAN, Aadhar, or Driving License
- 3 Month Salary Slip in PDF.
The whole documentation process will be digital and you will have to submit all the documents on the Early Salary App.
Apply for Early Salary Loan
You will have to follow the simple steps given below in order to apply for the Instant Personal Loan from EarlySalary.
- Download Early Salary App from Play Store or App Store or visit the official website.
- Fill in the basic details and register on Early Salary.
- Check your eligibility and then upload the valid documents.
- After the document verification, you will have to choose the loan amount.
- Then choose the tenure and provide the bank details.
- The loan will be approved and transferred to your bank account.
Early Salary Login
In order to make the EarlySalary Login, you will just have to use your credentials like ID and Password on the app or the EarlySalary Website. If in case you forget your password then you can recover it through your mobile number and OTP and make a successful EarlySalary login.
Early Salary Customer Care Number
The customer care number of Early Salary is 02067639797 and you can call on this number anytime. This number can be used to register any query or complaints faced by the borrower or the applicant.
Early Salary App Loan Repayment
You can repay the loan from Early Salary in easy EMIs. The EMI will be deducted every month automatically from your bank account. Make sure you maintain the minimum balance for the EMI deduction. On the other hand, you can also repay the loan through cheque or cash at the respective branch.
EalrySalary Loan FAQs
1. How can I take my salary early?
You can take your salary early through the earlysalary loan. As you know the minimum repayment tenure is 3 months so you can borrow the loan from an early salary and then repay it within 3 months from the actual salary you receive from your organization.
2. How does the EarlySalary app work?
Early Salary App lends Short Term loans to individuals and charges interest on the loan amount. They generate profits from the interest received on the loan. The lending process of the EarlySalary app is digital because you can borrow loans instantly from the app. This is how the Early Salary App works and you can download it from the Android Play Store or IOS App Store.
3. What is smart repay in EarlySalary?
EarlySalary gives the facility of Smart Repay only to its repeated customers. Suppose you have an EarlySalary credit card then you will not have to pay the minimum amount due. You can convert the outstanding amount of the credit card into a loan and save interest on the outstanding amount. Usually, the interest rate on credit cards is higher than the interest rates on loans.
4. What is the Early salary customer care number?
The customer care number of Early Salary is 02067639797 and you can use this number to clear any query you have with the Early Salary App or Loan.
5. What is the minimum amount on an Early salary personal loan?
The minimum amount on an Early Salary Personal Loan is INR 5,000.
6. What is the maximum amount on an Early Salary personal loan?
The maximum amount on an EarlySalary Personal Loan is INR 5,00,000.
7. How to pay EMI of Early salary personal loan?
You can Auto Debit the EMI of the Early Salary loan and it will be deducted every month from your bank account. But you will have to make a minimum balance of the mount that has to be deducted as EMI every month.
8. How much is the Early salary Personal Loan interest rate?
The Personal Loan Interest on the Early Salary is 18% per annum.
9. What is the interest rate for an early salary loan?
The interest rate for an early salary loan is 1.5% per month.
To Know More Details:- https://www.earlysalary.com/