Table of Contents
About HDFC Bank Personal Loan Agra
People in Agra can now fulfill all their dreams with the help of a HDFC bank personal loan. The product is very much demanded by the customers because it helps them to realize their dreams. Now planning a vacation to Hawaii or sending your child to abroad for higher education is easier all thanks to a HDFC bank personal loan. The bank has established more than ten branches in the city of Agra so as to offer the products on time.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Agra at a glance
The important details about a personal loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
|Interest rate||10.25% - 17.00%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹ 15 Lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to five years|
|Processing fee||Up to 2.50% of the sanctioned loan amount+GST|
No prepayment until completion of 12 EMIs
4% of the principal outstanding if between 13-24 months+GST
3% of the principal outstanding if between 25-36 months+GST
2% of the principal outstanding if more than 36 months+GST
Eligibility criteria for a HDFC Bank Personal Loan Agra
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by HDFC bank have been given below. An applicant has to ensure that he/she is able to meet the given criteria.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual who falls in the category of Chartered Accountant, Doctor, an employee of public sector undertakings or private limited companies.
- The applicant must be between the age group of 21 to 60 years.
- A working experience of a minimum of two years is needed
- Must be employed with the current company for at least one year.
- A net monthly income of at least ₹ 15,000 is needed. In the case of applicants living in cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Cochin, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Chennai, the net monthly income should be at least ₹ 20,000.
Documents Checklist for a HDFC Bank Personal Loan Agra
The list of all the essential documents required to avail a personal loan from HDFC bank has been mentioned below. Do check them out.
- Identity Proof- photocopies of Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport
- Address Proof- photocopies of Passport/Telephone Bill/Ration Card/Rental Agreement/Electricity Bill
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate(current dated) with Form 16/Latest salary slip
- Bank Statement of the past three months/ six months passbook statement
In case you need more information, you can always refer to Personal Loan Agra.
Address of HDFC bank branches in Agra
The complete list of HDFC bank branches in the city has been given below with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Sanjay Place||Shop No. 3 / 4 / 11, Ground Floor, Block No. 17 / 2 / 4, Friends Plaza, Sanjay Place, Agra - 282002, Uttar Pradesh||HDFC0000121||282240002||9935903333|
|Hing Ki Mandi||8 / 483 Shri Hotel, 1st Floor, Hing ki Mandi, Opposite J & K Bank Ltd., Agra - 282003, Uttar Pradesh||HDFC0000297||282240003||9935903333|
|Kamla Nagar||C 2 / 50, Opposite Shri Ram Talkies, Kamla Nagar, Agra - 282004, Uttar Pradesh||HDFC0000870||282240004||9935903333|
|Civil Lines||Building No 1, Ground Floor Pariney Gardens Bagh Farzana Civil Lines Agra||HDFC0001178||282240001||9935903333|
|Kiraoli||Adjoining Shreyash Gramin Bank Kiraoli Agra Agra Uttar Pradesh||HDFC0002165||282240501||9935903333|
|Agra Cantonment||20/20A, 1St Floor, Taj Road, Sadar Bazar, Agra Uttar Pradesh 282001||HDFC0001934||282240006||9935903333|
|Shahganj||5 Mig, Opposite Koti Meena Bazar, Shahganj, Dist Agra, Agra Uttar Pradesh 282010||HDFC0003679||282240007||9935903333|
|Shastri Puram||J.R.F Building, Sector 13, Shastri Puram, Dist Agra, Agra Uttar Pradesh 282007||HDFC0003696||282240008||9935903333|
|Bamrauli Katara||Bamrauli Katara Krishna College Crossing Fatehabad Road Agra Uttar Pradesh 282006||HDFC0003750||282240009||9935903333|
|Belanganj||Hdfc Bank Ltd 6 184 Belanganj Agra Uttar Pradesh 282006||HDFC0004350||282240010||9935903333|
|Trans Yamuna||Hdfc Bank Ltd F4 Trans Yamuna Colony Phase 2 Agra Uttar Pradesh 282006||HDFC0004134||282240011||9935903333|