Personal Loan Rates 2018222 views
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC Bank Mumbai Main Branch with IFSC Code
- 2 HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates in Mumbai
- 3 Personal Loan EMI Calculator
HDFC Bank Mumbai Main Branch with IFSC Code
- Branch Name: Andheri East
- Complete Address: Shop No 1 and 2, Ground Floor, Imperium, Opp.Police Quarters, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400059
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000086
- MICR Details: 400240021
- Customer Care Number: 022 2925 0262
HDFC Bank Mumbai branches with IFSC Codes and Customer Care Number
The complete list of HDFC bank branches in the city has been given below with the address, contact details, and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Tulsiani Chambers||101 - 104 Ground Floor, Tulsiani Chambers, Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021, Maharashtra||HDFC000000||400240003||022-28561818|
|Khar West||124, Viraj, S V Road, , Khar West, Mumbai - 400052, Maharashtra||HDFC0000002||400240004||022-28561818|
|Bhulabhai Desai Road||4 - A, Tirupati Apts, Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai - 400026, Maharashtra||HDFC0000005||400240005||022-28561818|
|Prabhadevi||386 Veer Savarkar Marg, Opposite Siddhivinayak mandir, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Maharashtra||HDFC0000012||400240006||022-28561818|
|Chembur||170 - 171, Anchorage Building, Central Avenue Road, Chembur, Mumbai - 400071, Maharashtra||HDFC0000013||400240008||022-28561818,|
|Mulund West||Shankar Dhan Plaza, Next to Mehul Cinema, Junction of M. M. Road & Nahur Road, Mulund (West), Mumbai - 400080, Maharashtra||HDFC0000015||400240007||022-28561818|
|Versova||The Amaltas Co - Op Hsg Soc Ltd, Juhu Versova Link Road, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053, Maharashtra||HDFC0000019||400240009||022-28561818|
|Vasai East||Plot No. 2, Pooja Towers, , Evershine City, , Vasai East, Vasai - 401208, Maharashtra||HDFC0000038||400240011||022-28561818|
|Malad West||180 - A, Arbour, Marve Road, Orlem, Malad (West), Mumbai - 400064, Maharashtra||HDFC0000047||400240012||022-28561818|
|Virar West||Shri Krishna Bhuvan, Opp Vithal Mandir, Agashi Road, , Virar West, Virar - 401303, Maharashtra||HDFC0000051||400240014||022-28561818|
|Fort||Manekji Wadia Bldg. Gr. Floor, Nanik Motwani Marg, Fort, Mumbai - 400001, Maharashtra||HDFC0000060||400240015||022-28561818|
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates in Mumbai
The important details about a personal loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
|Interest rate||11.25% - 21.25%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹ 15 Lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to five years|
|Processing fee||Up to 2.50% of the sanctioned loan amount+GST|
|Pre-payment charge||No prepayment until completion of 12 EMIs|
4% of the principal outstanding if between 13-24 months+GST
3% of the principal outstanding if between 25-36 months+GST
2% of the principal outstanding if more than 36 months+GST
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A personal loan EMI calculator is the tool that helps you calculate Equated Monthly Installments. Here is an example showing the payments you will have to do if you take a personal loan from HDFC Bank worth ₹5,00,000 for the tenure of 5 years and an interest rate of 12.5% p.a.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 5,00,000 12.5% 1 ₹ 44,541 ₹ 34,497 ₹ 5,34,497 ₹ 5,00,000 12.5% 2 ₹ 23,654 ₹ 67,688 ₹ 5,67,688 ₹ 5,00,000 12.5% 3 ₹ 16,727 ₹ 1,02,165 ₹ 6,02,165 ₹ 5,00,000 12.5% 4 ₹ 13,290 ₹ 1,37,920 ₹ 6,37,920 ₹ 5,00,000 12.5% 5 ₹ 11,249 ₹ 1,74,938 ₹ 6,74,938 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 76,788 ₹ 58,199 ₹ 4,23,211 2 ₹ 86,956 ₹ 48,031 ₹ 3,36,255 3 ₹ 98,470 ₹ 36,517 ₹ 2,37,784 4 ₹ 1,11,509 ₹ 23,478 ₹ 1,26,275 5 ₹ 1,26,391 ₹ 8712 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by HDFC bank have been given below. An applicant has to ensure that he/she is able to meet the given criteria.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual who falls into the category of Chartered Accountant, Doctor, an employee of public sector undertakings or private limited companies.
- The applicant must be between the age group of 21 to 60 years.
- A working experience of a minimum of two years is needed
- Must be employed with the current company for at least one year.
- A net monthly income of at least ₹15,000 is needed. In the case of applicants living in cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Cochin, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Chennai, the net monthly income should be at least ₹20,000.
How to Apply
The process of applying for a personal loan is simple and quick. You need to fill the loan application form and submit it along with the documents checklist at your nearest bank branch or online.
Loan Application Form
In the application form for a personal loan, you must fill in the below-mentioned details:
- Personal details of the applicant/s
- Professional details of the applicant/s
- Loan details (amount and tenure)
The list of all the essential documents required to avail a personal loan from HDFC bank has been mentioned below. Do check them out.
- Identity Proof- photocopies of Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport
- Address Proof- photocopies of Passport/Telephone Bill/Ration Card/Rental Agreement/Electricity Bill
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate(current dated) with Form 16/Latest salary slip
- Bank Statement of the past three months/ six months passbook statement
Please refer to Personal Loan Mumbai for more information.