Personal Loan Rates 20181070 views
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC Bank New Delhi Main Branch with IFSC Code
- 2 HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates in New Delhi
- 3 Personal Loan EMI Calculator
HDFC Bank New Delhi Main Branch with IFSC Code
- Branch Name: Connaught Place
- Complete Address: SN 11, Parliament Street, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000313
- MICR Details: 110240045
- Customer Care Number: 011 6160 6161
HDFC Bank New Delhi branches with IFSC Codes and Customer Care Number
The complete list of HDFC bank branches in the city has been given below with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Kapashera||RZ - 2 Opposite Police Station, , Kapashera, New Delhi - 110037, New Delhi||HDFC0001670||110240220||61606161|
|Kasturba Gandhi Marg||G - 3 / 4, , Suryakiran Building, 19, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi - 110001, New Delhi||HDFC0000003||110240001||61606161|
|Vasant Vihar||D - 1, Shopping Centre - 2, Vasant Vihar, , New Delhi - 110057, New Delhi||HDFC0000011||HDFC0000011||61606161|
|Rajinder Nagar||13 - B, Pusa Road, Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi - 110060, New Delhi||HDFC0000026||110240003||61606161|
|Greater Kailash||E - 6, Masjid Moth, Greater Kailash 2, New Delhi - 110048, New Delhi||HDFC0000027||110240005||61606161|
|Safdarjung||C - 5 / 32, Sda, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi - 110016, New Delhi||HDFC0000032||110240004||61606161|
|Saket||E - 143 Saket, ,New Delhi - 110017, New Delhi||HDFC0000043||110240007||61606161|
|New Friends Colony||D - 965, , Mata Ka Mandir, , New Friends Colony, , New Delhi - 110065, New Delhi||HDFC0000089||110240009||61606161|
|Punjabi Bagh||17 Central Market, West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi - 110026, New Delhi||HDFC0000091||110240011||61606161|
|Greater Kailash||B - 54 A, Greater Kailash - 1, New Delhi - 110048, New Delhi||HDFC0000092||110240010||61606161|
|Vikas Marg||Gf 1, 2, 3, Laxmi Deep Building, Laxmi Nagar, Centre, Vikas Marg, New Delhi - 110092, New Delhi||HDFC0000120||110240015||61606161|
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates in New Delhi
The important details about a personal loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
|Interest rate||11.25% - 21.50%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹ 15 Lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to five years|
|Processing fee||Up to 2.50% of the sanctioned loan amount+GST|
No prepayment until completion of 12 EMIs
4% of the principal outstanding if between 13-24 months+GST
3% of the principal outstanding if between 25-36 months+GST
2% of the principal outstanding if more than 36 months+GST
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A personal loan EMI calculator is the tool that helps you calculate Equated Monthly Installments. Here is an example showing the payments you will have to do if you take a personal loan from HDFC Bank worth ₹10,00,000 for the tenure of 5 years and an interest rate of 12% p.a.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 10,00,000 12% 1 ₹ 88,849 ₹ 66,185 ₹ 10,66,185 ₹ 10,00,000 12% 2 ₹ 47,073 ₹ 1,29,763 ₹ 11,29,763 ₹ 10,00,000 12% 3 ₹ 33,214 ₹ 1,95,715 ₹ 11,95,715 ₹ 10,00,000 12% 4 ₹ 26,334 ₹ 2,64,024 ₹ 12,64,024 ₹ 10,00,000 12% 5 ₹ 22,244 ₹ 3,34,667 ₹ 13,34,667 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 1,55,290 ₹ 1,11,643 ₹ 8,44,709 2 ₹ 1,74,984 ₹ 91,948 ₹ 6,69,724 3 ₹ 1,97,177 ₹ 69,756 ₹ 4,72,547 4 ₹ 2,22,184 ₹ 44,749 ₹ 2,50,362 5 ₹ 2,50,583 ₹ 16,570 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by HDFC bank have been given below. An applicant has to ensure that he/she is able to meet the given criteria.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual who falls into the category of Chartered Accountant, Doctor, an employee of public sector undertakings or private limited companies.
- The applicant must be between the age group of 21 to 60 years.
- A working experience of a minimum of two years is needed
- Must be employed with the current company for at least one year.
- A net monthly income of at least ₹15,000 is needed. In the case of applicants living in cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Cochin, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Chennai, the net monthly income should be at least ₹20,000.
How to Apply
The process of applying for a personal loan is simple and quick. You need to fill the loan application form and submit it along with the documents checklist at your nearest bank branch or online.
Loan Application Form
In the application form for a personal loan, you must fill in the below-mentioned details:
- Personal details of the applicant/s
- Professional details of the applicant/s
- Loan details (amount and tenure)
The list of all the essential documents required to avail a personal loan from HDFC bank has been mentioned below. Do check them out.
- Identity Proof- photocopies of Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport
- Address Proof- photocopies of Passport/Telephone Bill/Ration Card/Rental Agreement/Electricity Bill
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate(current dated) with Form 16/Latest salary slip
- Bank Statement of the past three months/ six months passbook statement
For more details check out Personal Loan New Delhi.