HDFC Bank Patna Main Branch with IFSC Code
- Branch Name: Patna-Exhibition Road-Bihar
- Complete Address: Sr-01, Rajendra Ram Plaza, Plot No. 875, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar-800001
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000186
- MICR Details: 800240002
- Customer Care Number: 18602666161
HDFC Bank Patna branches with IFSC Codes and Customer Care Number
The complete list of HDFC bank branches in the city has been given below with the address, contact details, and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Exhibition Road||Bimla Sadan, Holding No # 801 / 432, Ward No # 37, Exhibition Road, Patna - 800001, Bihar||HDFC0000186||800240002||18602666161|
|Boring Road||Amba Plaza, , Near Lakshmi Complex, , Boring Road, , Patna - 800001, Bihar||HDFC0000235||800240003||18602666161|
|Sabzi Bazar||Maa Shakambari Complex, , Ashok Raj Path, Sabzi Bazar, Patna City, , Patna - 800008, Bihar||HDFC0000332||800240004||18602666161|
|Kankar Bagh||B / 33, BiNodini Sadan, , Patrakar Nagar, , Kankarbagh, Patna - 800020, Bihar||HDFC0000477||800240005||18602666161|
|Raja Bazar||Shop No 4, Kesav Place, Khajpura, Bailey Road, Rajabazar, Patna - 800014, Bihar||HDFC0001649||800240006||18602666161|
|Barh||1st Floor, Sisodiya Complex, Station Road, Barh, Patna - 803213, Bihar||HDFC0002248||803240102||18602666161|
|Ashok Rajpath Road||Deep Ganga Complex, Ashok Rajpath Road, Patna Bihar 800002||HDFC0002532||800240008||18602666161|
|Anisabad||Radhika Complex, Balami Chak More, Anisabad, Balami Chak More, Anisabad, Patna Bihar 800002||HDFC0002514||800240011||18602666161|
|Rajendra Nagar||Sri Ram Enclave 15 A, Arya Kumar Road, Rajendra Nagar, Patna Bihar 800016||HDFC0002851||800240010||18602666161|
|RamKrishna Nagar||Ramkrishna Nagar, 3C, Bypass Road, Patna, Bihar 800020||HDFC0004233||800240012||18602666161|
|Ashiyana Nagar||Shipra plaza, Ashiyana Nagar Digha road opposite ICICI bank training center Patna Bihar 800025||HDFC0004234||800240014||18602666161|
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates in Patna
The important details about a personal loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
|Interest rate||11.00% - 21.00%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹ 15 Lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to five years|
|Processing fee||Up to 2.50% of the sanctioned loan amount+GST|
No prepayment until completion of 12 EMIs
4% of the principal outstanding if between 13-24 months+GST
3% of the principal outstanding if between 25-36 months+GST
2% of the principal outstanding if more than 36 months+GST
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A personal loan EMI calculator is the tool that helps you calculate Equated Monthly Installments. Here is an example showing the payments you will have to do if you take a personal loan from HDFC Bank worth ₹10,00,000 for the tenure of 5 years and an interest rate of 12% p.a.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 10,00,000 12% 1 ₹ 88,849 ₹ 66,185 ₹ 10,66,185 ₹ 10,00,000 12% 2 ₹ 47,073 ₹ 1,29,763 ₹ 11,29,763 ₹ 10,00,000 12% 3 ₹ 33,214 ₹ 1,95,715 ₹ 11,95,715 ₹ 10,00,000 12% 4 ₹ 26,334 ₹ 2,64,024 ₹ 12,64,024 ₹ 10,00,000 12% 5 ₹ 22,244 ₹ 3,34,667 ₹ 13,34,667 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 1,55,290 ₹ 1,11,643 ₹ 8,44,709 2 ₹ 1,74,984 ₹ 91,948 ₹ 6,69,724 3 ₹ 1,97,177 ₹ 69,756 ₹ 4,72,547 4 ₹ 2,22,184 ₹ 44,749 ₹ 2,50,362 5 ₹ 2,50,583 ₹ 16,570 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by HDFC bank have been given below. An applicant has to ensure that he/she is able to meet the given criteria.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual who falls into the category of Chartered Accountant, Doctor, an employee of public sector undertakings or private limited companies.
- The applicant must be between the age group of 21 to 60 years.
- A working experience of a minimum of two years is needed
- Must be employed with the current company for at least one year.
- A net monthly income of at least ₹15,000 is needed. In the case of applicants living in cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Cochin, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Chennai, the net monthly income should be at least ₹20,000.
How to Apply
The process of applying for a personal loan is simple and quick. You need to fill the loan application form and submit it along with the documents checklist at your nearest bank branch or online.
Loan Application Form
In the application form for a personal loan, you must fill in the below-mentioned details:
- Personal details of the applicant/s
- Professional details of the applicant/s
- Loan details (amount and tenure)
The list of all the essential documents required to avail a personal loan from HDFC bank has been mentioned below. Do check them out.
- Identity Proof- photocopies of Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport
- Address Proof- photocopies of Passport/Telephone Bill/Ration Card/Rental Agreement/Electricity Bill
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate(current dated) with Form 16/Latest salary slip
- Bank Statement of the past three months/ six months passbook statement
For more details, please refer to Personal Loan Patna.