Personal Loan Rates 2018181 views
Table of Contents
About ICICI Bank Personal loan in Chandigarh
ICICI Bank is one of the most trusted names in the Indian banking sector has ensured that finance never acts as a blockade for the dreams of the people. This has made the bank on of the largest private sector financial institutions in India. The bank has continuously offered the customer a wide range of products that have surpassed their expectations. The bank was instituted in 1994 as a banking subsidiary and was promoted by ICICI Limited. It is functioning from its headquarter in Mumbai. The bank also has a registered office in Baroda. ICICI bank consists of an extensive network of 14,271 ATM’s and 4,501 branches in the nation. Other than India, the bank is also conducting operations in 18 countries across the globe. The bank has stood out because of the innovative strategies it has implied. The internet banking facility of the bank was launched in the year 1998. The bank has several awards in its kitty. It has been awarded in the categories of ‘Most Innovative Bank’ and ‘Most Innovative use of Multi–Channel Infrastructure’. ICICI bank had a great show at the Indian Bank Association (IBA) BANCON Innovation Awards in the year 2013 and won two awards. The bank also performed well at Outlook Money Awards conducted in 2015 as it was the first runner-up in the ‘Best Bank’ category.
Chandigarh is regarded as one of the developed cities of India. The city is the capital of the states of Haryana and Punjab. The city is emerging out as a major centre of outsourcing and Information technology. As Chandigarh is an upcoming and mushrooming city, it has its own set of financial requirements. To keep the city on the track of development, ICICI bank has opened up over 15 branches here, which have employees who are working hard to make the entire process of loan disbursal easier.
People in the city of Chandigarh can now realize their dreams through the help of a personal loan. ICICI bank offers a personal to suitable applicants who are able to meet the eligibility criteria and complete documentation work. The product can be used for multiple purposes like a wedding, foreign travel, children’s higher education, renovation of the house and medical treatment. You now have the option to make life picture perfect by availing an ICICI bank personal loan.
ICICI Bank Personal loan in Chandigarh at a glance
Check out the important details about ICICI Bank Personal loan in Chandigarh here.
|Interest rate||10.99% - 18.49%|
|Loan amount||Salaried- ₹20 Lakhs|
Self-employed- ₹30 Lakhs
Doctor- ₹40 Lakhs
|Tenure||One to five years|
|Processing fee||2.25% of the loan amount plus GST|
|Pre-payment charge||5% per annum of the principal which is outstanding along with GST|
The eligibility norms for an ICICI Bank Personal loan Chandigarh have been given below. Check them out to see if you are eligible or not.
For Salaried employees:
- The applicant must fall in the age group of 23 to 58 years. This clearly means it is mandatory to have attained the age of 23 in order to avail a personal loan.
- The applicant should be living in his/her present residence for a period of at least one year
- The applicant must earn a stable income if he/she wishes to obtain a personal loan. The minimum salary every month should be ₹17,500. In case, the person lives in either Mumbai or New Delhi, then he/she needs to earn at least ₹25,000 each month. Those who reside in Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru are supposed to earn at least ₹20,000 each month.
- He/she should be working in their current profession or job for a period of at least two years.
- The applicant should fall in the age bracket of 28 to 65 years. The loan needs to be fully repaid before the applicant completes 65 years of age. The bank has imposed the minimum age as 25 years for doctors.
- A business stability of a minimum of five years is required for self-employed individuals. Doctors should be employed in their profession for a minimum period of three years.
- A minimum turnover is compulsory to get a personal loan from the bank. For non- professionals, the turnover must be at least ₹ 40 lakhs and for professionals, it should be at least ₹15 Lakhs.
- A minimum profit after tax is also required for a hassle free disbursal of your loan. It must be ₹1 Lakh for non-professionals and ₹2 Lakhs for self-employed professionals or any partnership firm.
- A liability (savings or current account) relationship or an asset (loan) relationship must be there with the bank. The applicant must have such relationship for a minimum of one year for an account that is either opened or closed in the last three years.
The list of important documents has been given below. Check them out right now.
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Two Photographs of passport size
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity bill
- Bank statement of the last three months, where the applicant’s salary is being credited
- Salary slips of the previous three months
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity billAge Proof- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ Passport
- Bank statement of the previous six months
- Proof of office address
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Proof of continuity of the business
- Income tax returns of the last two years
- Proof of ownership of office
- Audited Balance Sheet plus Profit & Loss account
Check out Personal Loan Chandigarh for more information.
Address of ICICI Bank branches in Chandigarh
The list of ICICI Bank branches in Chandigarh has been mentioned below along with their addresses, IFSC and MICR codes.
|Chandigarh Sector- 9D||Sco 9 - 10 - 11, Sector 9 - D. Chandigarh 160017||ICIC0000013||160229001||01723366777/01724445500|
|Manimajra||Sco - 36, Pocket - 1, Manimajra, Chandigarh 160101||ICIC0000362||160229006||01723366777/01724445500|
|Sector - 34/A||Sco - 218 - 219, Sector - 34/A, Chandigarh, Punjab 160022||ICIC0000403||160229007||01723366777/01724445500|
|Sector 38 D||Sec 38D, SCO 319, Chandigarh, 160036||ICIC0000782||160229010||01723366777/01724445500|
|Sector 28 D||Sector 28/D, SCO 145, Chandigarh, 160028||ICIC0000964||160229011||01723366777/01724445500|
|Sector 46 C||Sector 46C, SCO-82, Chandigarh, 160047||ICIC0001084||160229016||01723366777/01724445500|
|Sector 35 C||Sector SCO 485-486, 35C, Sector 35, Chandigarh, 160022||ICIC0006322||160229004||01723366777/01724445500|
|Sector 17 B||Sco 99 - 100, Ground Floor, Sector 17 B, Chandigarh - 160017||ICIC0001343||160229021||01723366777/01724445500|
|Sector 19 C||Sector 19C, SCO 23, Chandigarh, 160019||ICIC0001340||160229022||01723366777/01724445500|
|Sector 26||Sector 26, Madhya Marg, Showroom No 45, Chandigarh, 160026||ICIC0001342||160229020||01723366777/01724445500|
|Sector 17 C||Sector 17/C, SCO-127/128, Chandigarh, 160017||ICIC0006591||160229024||01723366777/01724445500|
|Sector 32||Sector 32 C-D, SCO 70-71, Chandigarh, 160031||ICIC0001813||160229030||01723366777/01724445500|