- Know your EMIs to choose the best personal loan.
- Check IDBI Bank personal loan interest rates and calculate your payments.
A personal loan not only is helpful in the case of emergency but also can be a great support to get your long pending trips executed. IDBI Bank has been a companion of many in providing them emergency funds at low-interest rates. The most important thing, however, is to calculate your EMIs in advance to be well prepared for the expenses. You may find an example below with the graphical representation of the payments you will have to make for a default value.
|Monthly Instalment (EMI)|
|Total Interest Amount|
|Total Amount (Principal + Interest)|
Table of Contents
IDBI Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Suppose, you are planning to take a loan for INR 3 lakhs for 5 years. You are expecting the rate of 12.75% per annum. The EMI you will have to can be seen in the table below along with details of the total interest and repayment amount for the whole tenure.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 3,00,000||12.75%||1||₹ 26,760||₹ 21,120||₹ 3,21,120|
|₹ 3,00,000||12.75%||2||₹ 14,227||₹ 41,456||₹ 3,41,456|
|₹ 3,00,000||12.75%||3||₹ 10,072||₹ 62,596||₹ 3,62,596|
|₹ 3,00,000||12.75%||4||₹ 8011||₹ 84,532||₹ 3,84,532|
|₹ 3,00,000||12.75%||5||₹ 6788||₹ 1,07,255||₹ 4,07,255|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 45,817||₹ 35,634||₹ 2,54,182|
|2||₹ 52,012||₹ 29,438||₹ 2,02,170|
|3||₹ 59,045||₹ 22,405||₹ 1,43,124|
|4||₹ 67,030||₹ 14,421||₹ 76,094|
|5||₹ 76,165||₹ 5357||₹ 0|
How can you decide which one is the best personal loan?
The one and the only way to check which loan or lender is best for you is, you are satisfied with the rate the lender is offering. The interest rate on a loan along with other loan-related charges have a direct impact on your pocket. If the EMI is within your budget, it is the best deal for you. So, checking your EMIs in advance is the most helpful way.
Advantages of using EMI Calculator
- Accuracy: For an accurate EMI result, you can use the EMI calculator. All you need is enter your loan amount, interest rate and tenure in the calculator that does the rest for you.
- Instant EMI: The calculator has smart algorithms that help generate the EMI instantly.
- Easy to use: Visit the bank website to use the tool, as it is available to you 24X7.
- Repayment Plan: The EMI tool can be used to plan your repayment. You can experiment with different yet reasonable figures of the loan amount, interest rate and tenure to gauge which repayment plan can suit your budget better.
- Compare Interest Rates: Check how much you save when you choose IDBI Bank for your personal loan. Compare the interest rate of IDBI Bank with other lenders to know about it without any hassle.
- Easy Prepayment: If you are looking to do prepayment of your loan, use the EMI tool as it will help you know the savings you are likely to have with prepayment.