Personal Loan Apply Online1049 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Personal Loan in Guwahati
The personal loan is the products by most of the banks and NBFC. It is one of the products that can be used for different purposes and the borrower does not require to produce the reason before the lender. It is a kind of the unsecured loans that does not need any type of security or collateral. IndusInd bank is one of the new generation banks which offers the personal loan at competitive rates. It gives other facilities like quick processing, fast disbursal, and simple documentation. Thus, it is one of the financial solutions to attain the personal needs and requirements.
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Guwahati at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.00% Onwards|
|Loan Amount||Minimum of ₹50,000 Up to maximum of ₹ 15 lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Processing fee||2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of ₹ 1000 plus tax|
|Pre- payment charges||Salaried: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 12 EMIs. |
Self Employed: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 6 EMIs
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 – 60 years ( for the salaried individual) and 25-65 (for the self- employed professional or businessman)
- The minimum net salary should not be less than ₹ 25,000 per month for the salaried Individual
- For the self- employed businessmen or professionals the minimum annual net income should be ₹ 4.8 lakh for last 2 years.
- The salaried individual should have the minimum experience of 2 years in the job and at least 1 year at the current organization.
- For the self-employed professionals, the minimum work experience should be at least 4 years and at least 5 years of work experience post qualification for the self- employed businessman.
- For the salaried individuals- You should at least have 1-year stay at the current residence.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible).
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Income Proof: Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16 ( for the salaried individual).
ITR/ITAO along with computation of income, B/S, P&L account with all scheduled certificate by the CA for last 2 years ( For the self- employed).
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited).
For the self- employed: latest 6 months bank statement/ passbook (current account).
- For the self- employed: Proof of Qualification, Proof of continuity of business or profession.
To get further details, click Personal loan Guwahati.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Guwahati
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Guwahati||G. S. Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati 781 005||INDB00000 38||781234002||0361 2452864 / 65 / 68 2452867|
|Zoo Road Guwahati||Upper Ground Floor And 1st Floor Hotel Parnil Palace, Zoo Road Tiniali Guwahati 781024 Assam||INDB0000603||781234003||2200012|
|Beltola Guwahati||Ground Floor 60 Basistha Road Beltola Guwahati 781 028 Assam||INDB0000662||781234004||2220212|