Apply Personal Loan 2019322 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Personal Loan in Hyderabad
IndusInd bank is one of the new generation banks that was established in the year 1994. It is one of the banks which offers all types of products and services to the people and help them financially to fulfill the requirements. The bank offers the personal loan with many features and benefits which are advantageous to the customers. The loan comes with the advantage like simple documentation and quick processing.
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Hyderabad at a glance
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Minimum of ₹50,000 Up to maximum of ₹ 15 lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Processing fee||2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of ₹ 1000 plus tax|
|Pre- payment charges||Salaried: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 12 EMIs. |
Self Employed: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 6 EMIs
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 – 60 years ( for the salaried individual) and 25-65 (for the self- employed professional or businessman)
- The minimum net salary should not be less than ₹ 25,000 per month for the salaried Individual
- For the self- employed businessmen or professionals the minimum annual net income should be ₹ 4.8 lakh for last 2 years.
- The salaried individual should have the minimum experience of 2 years in the job and at least 1 year at the current organization.
- For the self-employed professionals, the minimum work experience should be at least 4 years and at least 5 years of work experience post qualification for the self- employed businessman.
- For the salaried individuals- You should at least have 1-year stay at the current residence.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible).
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Income Proof: Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16 ( for the salaried individual).
ITR/ITAO along with computation of income, B/S, P&L account with all scheduled certificate by the CA for last 2 years ( For the self- employed).
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited).
For the self- employed: latest 6 months bank statement/ passbook (current account).
- For the self- employed: Proof of Qualification, Proof of continuity of business or profession.
To get further details, click Personal loan Hyderabad.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Hyderabad
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Secunderabad||1 - 8 - 448, Sardar Patel Rd. Begumpet, Secunderabad – 500003||INDB0000004||500234002||040 27907660 / 64 / 65, 55326221 27907673|
|Banjara Hills||8 - 2 - 541, Meridian School Road, Road No. 7, Banjara Hills, Secunderabad – 500034||INDB0000504||500234002||040 23354567 / 8 23354567|
|Miyapur||Upper Ground Floor, H. No. 1 - 248, Miyapur, Bollaram Cross Road, Hyderabad 500 052||INDB0000289||500234010||040-23041632, 23041690|
|Karkhana||Grd Flr, #3/1/101, Moti Valley, Next To Devi Shetty Hospital, Tirumalgiri, Karkhana, Secunderabad 500 009.||INDB0000290||500234007||040 - 27742025 / 26 / 27|
|Somajiguda||Ground Floor, 6 - 3 - 1239/2, Amar, Raj - Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500 082||INDB0000320||500234008||040-23312980 - 85|
|Tolichowki, Hyderabad||Ground Floor, Golden Chambers, Old Mumbai Highway, Opp.ioc, Toli Chowki, Hyderabad- 500 008, Andhra Pradesh||INDB0000356||500234011||1860 500 5004|
|Kukatpally Hyderabad||Bhagyanagar Complex, H.no 12 6 11 By 4, Sy.no.581, Main Road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad 500 072, Ap||INDB0000569||500234013||65080150|
|A S Rao Nagar Hyderabad||Grd Flr Gayatri Arcade No 5 Thyagaraya Nagar A S Rao Nagar Kapra Hyderabad 500062 Telangana||INDB0000740||500234015||27135526|